Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Mock Draft Thread - 1st page Updated with current roster.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
DreamEater53


Joined: 25 Feb 2013
Posts: 318
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I traded back... a lot. lol. Unrealistic, I know, but IMAGINE!?

Round 2 Pick 4 (DET): Eric Reid, FS, LSU (A)
Round 2 Pick 15: Cornellius Carradine, DE, Florida State (B-)
Round 2 Pick 29 (S.F.): Sylvester Williams, DT, North Carolina (B)
Round 3 Pick 3 (DET): Andre Ellington, RB, Clemson (A)
Round 3 Pick 5 (PHI): Arthur Brown, OLB, Kansas State (A)
Round 3 Pick 18: Terron Armstead, OT, Arkansas-Pine Bluff (A)
Round 3 Pick 30 (ATL): Justin Pugh, OG, Syracuse (B-)
Round 3 Pick 31 (S.F.): Travis Frederick, C, Wisconsin (A)
Round 4 Pick 4 (PHI): Bennie Logan, DT, LSU (A)
Round 4 Pick 18 (PITT): Tyrann Mathieu, CB, LSU (A)
Round 4 Pick 30 (ATL): Gavin Escobar, TE, San Diego State (B+)
Round 5 Pick 17 (PITT): Shawn Williams, SS, Georgia (A-)
Round 5 Pick 18: Mike Glennon, QB, North Carolina State (A)
Round 6 Pick 10 (NYJ): T.J. McDonald, FS, Southern California (A)
Round 6 Pick 17: Chris Harper, WR, Kansas State (A-)
Round 7 Pick 3 (OAK): Brad Wing, P, LSU (A)
Round 7 Pick 11 (MIA): Luke Marquardt, OT, Azusa Pacific (A)
Round 7 Pick 13 (OAK): Braden Wilson, FB, Kansas State (C+)
Round 7 Pick 18 (MIA): Mike Edwards, CB, Hawaii (A)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CowboysTilIDie


Joined: 09 Jan 2012
Posts: 3670
Location: Amarillo, TX
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DreamEater53 wrote:
I traded back... a lot. lol. Unrealistic, I know, but IMAGINE!?

Round 2 Pick 4 (DET): Eric Reid, FS, LSU (A)
Round 2 Pick 15: Cornellius Carradine, DE, Florida State (B-)
Round 2 Pick 29 (S.F.): Sylvester Williams, DT, North Carolina (B)
Round 3 Pick 3 (DET): Andre Ellington, RB, Clemson (A)
Round 3 Pick 5 (PHI): Arthur Brown, OLB, Kansas State (A)
Round 3 Pick 18: Terron Armstead, OT, Arkansas-Pine Bluff (A)
Round 3 Pick 30 (ATL): Justin Pugh, OG, Syracuse (B-)
Round 3 Pick 31 (S.F.): Travis Frederick, C, Wisconsin (A)
Round 4 Pick 4 (PHI): Bennie Logan, DT, LSU (A)
Round 4 Pick 18 (PITT): Tyrann Mathieu, CB, LSU (A)
Round 4 Pick 30 (ATL): Gavin Escobar, TE, San Diego State (B+)
Round 5 Pick 17 (PITT): Shawn Williams, SS, Georgia (A-)
Round 5 Pick 18: Mike Glennon, QB, North Carolina State (A)
Round 6 Pick 10 (NYJ): T.J. McDonald, FS, Southern California (A)
Round 6 Pick 17: Chris Harper, WR, Kansas State (A-)
Round 7 Pick 3 (OAK): Brad Wing, P, LSU (A)
Round 7 Pick 11 (MIA): Luke Marquardt, OT, Azusa Pacific (A)
Round 7 Pick 13 (OAK): Braden Wilson, FB, Kansas State (C+)
Round 7 Pick 18 (MIA): Mike Edwards, CB, Hawaii (A)


LMAO. That's awesome.
_________________

Huge props to LORK for the sig

Official Supporter of "The Process."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
flyingmonkey30


Moderator
Joined: 04 Mar 2007
Posts: 6663
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CowboysTilIDie wrote:
DreamEater53 wrote:
I traded back... a lot. lol. Unrealistic, I know, but IMAGINE!?

Round 2 Pick 4 (DET): Eric Reid, FS, LSU (A)
Round 2 Pick 15: Cornellius Carradine, DE, Florida State (B-)
Round 2 Pick 29 (S.F.): Sylvester Williams, DT, North Carolina (B)
Round 3 Pick 3 (DET): Andre Ellington, RB, Clemson (A)
Round 3 Pick 5 (PHI): Arthur Brown, OLB, Kansas State (A)
Round 3 Pick 18: Terron Armstead, OT, Arkansas-Pine Bluff (A)
Round 3 Pick 30 (ATL): Justin Pugh, OG, Syracuse (B-)
Round 3 Pick 31 (S.F.): Travis Frederick, C, Wisconsin (A)
Round 4 Pick 4 (PHI): Bennie Logan, DT, LSU (A)
Round 4 Pick 18 (PITT): Tyrann Mathieu, CB, LSU (A)
Round 4 Pick 30 (ATL): Gavin Escobar, TE, San Diego State (B+)
Round 5 Pick 17 (PITT): Shawn Williams, SS, Georgia (A-)
Round 5 Pick 18: Mike Glennon, QB, North Carolina State (A)
Round 6 Pick 10 (NYJ): T.J. McDonald, FS, Southern California (A)
Round 6 Pick 17: Chris Harper, WR, Kansas State (A-)
Round 7 Pick 3 (OAK): Brad Wing, P, LSU (A)
Round 7 Pick 11 (MIA): Luke Marquardt, OT, Azusa Pacific (A)
Round 7 Pick 13 (OAK): Braden Wilson, FB, Kansas State (C+)
Round 7 Pick 18 (MIA): Mike Edwards, CB, Hawaii (A)


LMAO. That's awesome.


Is it even legal to have that many picks?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
htfryar


Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Posts: 10953
Location: Hot Springs, Arkansas
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DreamEater53 wrote:
I traded back... a lot. lol. Unrealistic, I know, but IMAGINE!?

Round 2 Pick 4 (DET): Eric Reid, FS, LSU (A)
Round 2 Pick 15: Cornellius Carradine, DE, Florida State (B-)
Round 2 Pick 29 (S.F.): Sylvester Williams, DT, North Carolina (B)
Round 3 Pick 3 (DET): Andre Ellington, RB, Clemson (A)
Round 3 Pick 5 (PHI): Arthur Brown, OLB, Kansas State (A)
Round 3 Pick 18: Terron Armstead, OT, Arkansas-Pine Bluff (A)
Round 3 Pick 30 (ATL): Justin Pugh, OG, Syracuse (B-)
Round 3 Pick 31 (S.F.): Travis Frederick, C, Wisconsin (A)
Round 4 Pick 4 (PHI): Bennie Logan, DT, LSU (A)
Round 4 Pick 18 (PITT): Tyrann Mathieu, CB, LSU (A)
Round 4 Pick 30 (ATL): Gavin Escobar, TE, San Diego State (B+)
Round 5 Pick 17 (PITT): Shawn Williams, SS, Georgia (A-)
Round 5 Pick 18: Mike Glennon, QB, North Carolina State (A)
Round 6 Pick 10 (NYJ): T.J. McDonald, FS, Southern California (A)
Round 6 Pick 17: Chris Harper, WR, Kansas State (A-)
Round 7 Pick 3 (OAK): Brad Wing, P, LSU (A)
Round 7 Pick 11 (MIA): Luke Marquardt, OT, Azusa Pacific (A)
Round 7 Pick 13 (OAK): Braden Wilson, FB, Kansas State (C+)
Round 7 Pick 18 (MIA): Mike Edwards, CB, Hawaii (A)


You had me at Travis Frederick. You get an A++
_________________


"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
DreamEater53


Joined: 25 Feb 2013
Posts: 318
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mean if you can stockpile that many picks, I'm sure they wouldn't say no. However, teams offering 3-4 picks at a time to trade up in the 2nd and 3rd... probably not going to happen. And if it does, it won't happen 4 times like it happened to me Wink

Either way, the cap space needed to handle this amount of picks would be WAY more than we have. We'd have to cut so many guys just to sign these lol.

But seriously...

QB: Romo, Glennon, Orton (interchangeable at the #2)
HB: Murray, Ellington
FB: Vickers, Wilson
WR: Bryant, Austin, Harris, Beasley, Coale, Harper
TE: Witten, Hanna, Escobar
OT: Smith, Armstead, Parnell, Marquardt
OG: Livings, Pugh
OC: Frederick, Costa

DE: Ware, Spencer(or OLB), Carradine, Crawford
DT: Ratliff, Williams, Hatcher, Logan, Lissemore
WLB: Carter, Sims
MLB: Lee, Durant(? Not sure if he will be backup middle or SAM in this instance)
SLB: Brown
CB: Carr, Claiborne, Mathieu, Scandrick, Edwards
FS: Reid, Johnson, McDonald
SS: Church, Williams

K: Bailey
P: Wing

That depth chart is just off the top of my head, but my desk just rose a few inches.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
plan9misfit


FF Fanatic
Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)
Joined: 28 Oct 2004
Posts: 20797
Location: RIP: B2TB, T14, & S.A. We miss you.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DreamEater53 wrote:
I mean if you can stockpile that many picks, I'm sure they wouldn't say no. However, teams offering 3-4 picks at a time to trade up in the 2nd and 3rd... probably not going to happen. And if it does, it won't happen 4 times like it happened to me Wink

Either way, the cap space needed to handle this amount of picks would be WAY more than we have. We'd have to cut so many guys just to sign these lol.

But seriously...

QB: Romo, Glennon, Orton (interchangeable at the #2)
HB: Murray, Ellington
FB: Vickers, Wilson
WR: Bryant, Austin, Harris, Beasley, Coale, Harper
TE: Witten, Hanna, Escobar
OT: Smith, Armstead, Parnell, Marquardt
OG: Livings, Pugh
OC: Frederick, Costa

DE: Ware, Spencer(or OLB), Carradine, Crawford
DT: Ratliff, Williams, Hatcher, Logan, Lissemore
WLB: Carter, Sims
MLB: Lee, Durant(? Not sure if he will be backup middle or SAM in this instance)
SLB: Brown
CB: Carr, Claiborne, Mathieu, Scandrick, Edwards
FS: Reid, Johnson, McDonald
SS: Church, Williams

K: Bailey
P: Wing

That depth chart is just off the top of my head, but my desk just rose a few inches.


No Pat McQuistan = No Super Bowl
_________________

Co-Founder: DCRA - No McQuistan, No Super Bowl
Northland wrote:
If mediocrity is your SuperBowl then Garrett is your Lombardi.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DreamEater53


Joined: 25 Feb 2013
Posts: 318
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tell that to my desk.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
plan9misfit


FF Fanatic
Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)
Joined: 28 Oct 2004
Posts: 20797
Location: RIP: B2TB, T14, & S.A. We miss you.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DreamEater53 wrote:
tell that to my desk.


Attn: DreamEater53's desk:

No Pat McQuistan = No Super Bowl
_________________

Co-Founder: DCRA - No McQuistan, No Super Bowl
Northland wrote:
If mediocrity is your SuperBowl then Garrett is your Lombardi.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DreamEater53


Joined: 25 Feb 2013
Posts: 318
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

plan9misfit wrote:
DreamEater53 wrote:
tell that to my desk.


Attn: DreamEater53's desk:

No Pat McQuistan = No Super Bowl


Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Runaway Jim


Joined: 13 Mar 2009
Posts: 4895
Location: By This River
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a full offseason mock I recently did in the GM Mock Draft forum.

Runaway Jim wrote:
Dallas Cowboys

Roster:
QB: Tony Romo . Kyle Orton
FB: Kyle Juszczyk
RB: DeMarco Murray . Andre Ellington . Christine Michael
WR: Dez Bryant . Miles Austin . Dwayne Harris . Cole Beasley . Danny Coale
TE: Jason Witten . James Hanna . Michael Williams
LT: Tyron Smith . Jermey Parnell
LG: Jonathan Cooper . Kevin Kowalski
C: Mackenzy Bernadeau . Phil Costa
RG: Nate Livings . Ron Leary
RT: Jake Long . Will Svitek

DE: Anthony Spencer . Tyrone Crawford
1T: Jay Ratliff . Akeem Spence . Brian Price
3T: Jason Hatcher . Sean Lissemore . Jordan Hill
DE: DeMarcus Ware . Kyle Wilber . Lawrence Sidbury
SLB: Miles Burris . Alex Albright
MLB: Sean Lee . Orie Lemon
WLB: Bruce Carter . Ernie Sims
CB: Brandon Carr . Morris Claiborne . Orlando Scandrick . Cassius Vaughn . Sterling Moore
FS: Jonathan Cyprien . Matt Johnson
SS: Barry Church . Corey Lynch

K: Dan Bailey
P: Chris Jones
LS: L.P. Ladouceur

Re-Signed
Free Agent
Draft Pick
Trade Aquisition

Practice Squad:
QB Brad Sorenson
RB Lance Dunbar
FB Tommy Bohanon
WR Jared Green
OT Darrion Weems
LB John Lotulelei
LB Caleb McSurdy
DB Micah Hyde

Trades:
The Cowboys trade the 18th pick and their 2014 3rd to the Saints for the 15th pick. (Jonathan Cooper)
The Cowboys trade picks 49 and 82 to the Jaguars for picks 33, 126, and 164. (Jonathan Cyprien)
The Cowboys trade G Ray Dominguez to the Panthers for their 2014 7th round pick.
The Cowboys trade C Ryan Cook and their 2014 2nd round pick to the Raiders for LB Miles Burris and the Raiders 2014 4th and 6th round picks.
The Cowboys trade FB Lawrence Vickers to the Falcons for the 222nd pick. (Jordan Hill)

Draft Picks:
1.15. Jonathan Cooper, G, North Carolina
2.33. Jonathan Cyprien, S, Florida International
4.113. Andre Ellington, RB, Clemson
4.126. Akeem Spence, DT, Illinois
5.146. Christine Michael, RB, Texas A&M
6.164. Kyle Juszczyk, FB, Harvard
6.177. Michael Williams, TE, Alabama
7.222. Jordan Hill, DT, Penn State

Undrafted Free Agents:
Tommy Bohanon, FB, Wake Forest
Micah Hyde, DB, Iowa
Brad Sorenson, QB, Southern Utah
John Lotulelei, OLB, UNLV

Signings:

Quote:
Tony Romo's current contract voids after this year if he is still on the team:
2013 Base Salary $11,500,000, Signing Bonus Proration $0, Miscellaneous Bonus $5,318,835, 2013 Cap Hit $16,818,835.

The Cowboys would like to offer a new contract: 5 years, $72,512,400, with a $25,000,000 signing bonus, averaging $14.5M a year.

Year: Base Salary, Signing Bonus, Miscellaneous Bonus, Cap Hit
Year 1: $5,734,400, $5,000,000, $1,063,767, $11,798,167
Year 2: $7,618,000, $5,000,000, $1,063,767, $13,681,767
Year 3: $8,960,000, $5,000,000, $1,063,767, $15,023,767
Year 4: $11,200,000, $5,000,000, $1,063,767, $17,263,767
Year 5: $14,000,000, $5,000,000, $1,063,767, $20,063,767


Quote:
The Cowboys would like to offer Anthony Spencer this contract:

5 years, $43.616M Base Salary, $10M Signing Bonus, for an average of over $8.7M a year. The base salary is guaranteed for the first two years, so there is over $19M in guaranteed money.

2013: $4.096M Base Salary, $2M Signing Bonus, $6.096M Cap Hit
2014: $5.12M Base Salary, $2M Signing Bonus, $7.12M Cap Hit
2015: $6.4M Base Salary, $2M Signing Bonus, $8.4M Cap Hit
2016: $8M Base Salary, $2M Signing Bonus, $10M Cap Hit
2017: $10M Base Salary, $2M Signing Bonus, $12M Cap Hit


Quote:
The Cowboys offer this contract to Jake Long:

5 years, $55M, $30.6M of which is guaranteed including a $21.384M signing bonus, averaging $11m/year.

2013: $4.096m guaranteed base salary, $4.2768m signing bonus, $8.3728m cap hit
2014: $5.12m guaranteed base salary, $4.2768m signing bonus, $9.3968m cap hit
2015: $6.4m base salary, $4.2768m signing bonus, $10.6768m cap hit
2016: $8m base salary, $4.2768m signing bonus, $12.2768m cap hit
2017: $10m base salary, $4.2768m signing bonus, $14.2768m cap hit


Other Signings:
Corey Lynch, SS, $965,000
Ernie Sims, LB, $840,000
Will Svitek, OT, $715,000
Felix Jones, RB, $715,000
Lawrence Sidbury, DE, $715,000
Cassius Vaughn, CB, $630,000
Orie Lemon, LB, $480,000

2014 Draft Picks:
1st
4th (Raiders)
4th
5th
6th (Raiders)
6th
7th (Panthers)
7th

The Cowboys probably won't be able to afford a first round pick next year. The idea is to trade down with the first for a 2nd and 3rd (at least), and end up with 2, 3, 4, 4, 5, 6, 6, 7, 7.

Cuts:
DT Josh Brent
S Gerald Sensabaugh
LB Dan Connor
OT Doug Free
WR Anthony Armstrong
WR Carlton Mitchell
CB Brandon Underwood
DL Marcus Spears
RB Felix Jones
RB Phillip Tanner
TE Colin Cochart
G Aderious Simmons
DE Ikponmwosa Igbinosun
DE Monte Taylor
LB Brashton Satele
LB Cameron Sheffield
LS Charley Hughlett
WR Donavan Kemp
WR Tim Benford
TE Andre Smith
G David Arkin
DT Rob Calloway
DT Ben Bass
S Micah Pellerin

_________________

The_Slamman wrote:
RJ is officially the Champion
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
scrambol2000


Joined: 31 Oct 2004
Posts: 347
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What happens if both Warmack and Cooper are gone by the 18th pick?

I wouldn't spend a 1st on Vaccaro due to the safety depth and other pressing needs.

Currently, Dallas has the 18th, 47th, 80th, 114th, 151st, and 185th picks in the draft.

Dallas trades with Cincinnati for their 2 2nd round picks.

2nd - 37th - Jonathan Cyprien S Florida International
2nd - 47th - Terron Armstead OT Arkansas-Pine Bluff
2nd - 53rd - Kyle Long OG Oregon
3rd - 80th - Brian Schwenke C California
4th - 114th - Le'Veon Bell RB Michigan St.
5th - 151st - Bennie Logan DT LSU
6th - 185th - Eric Herman OG Ohio

If Cooper was available at #18, the draft might look like this

1st - 18th - Jonathan Cooper OG North Carolina
2nd - 47th - Terron Armstead OT Arkansas-Pine Bluff
3rd - 80th - Shamarko Thomas S Syracuse
4th - 114th - Le'Veon Bell RB Michigan St.
5th - 151st - Bennie Logan DT LSU
6th - 185th - Earl Wolff S North Carolina St.


Last edited by scrambol2000 on Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 24976
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RJ, I would haven given that off-season an A, only you signed Long so it goes down to a C+. Solid work, though.
_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 24976
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So...this just happen.

Round 1 Pick 26 (G.B.): Jonathan Cooper, OG, North Carolina (A)
Round 2 Pick 14 (STL): Arthur Brown, OLB, Kansas State (A-)
Round 2 Pick 15: Kawann Short, DT, Purdue (A)
Round 2 Pick 20 (MINN): Eric Reid, FS, LSU (A)
Round 2 Pick 24 (SEA): Jonathan Cyprien, SS, Florida International (A)
Round 3 Pick 18: B.W. Webb, CB, William & Mary (B)
Round 3 Pick 24 (IND): Brian Schwenke, C, California (B)
Round 4 Pick 17: Jordan Reed, TE, Florida (B+)
Round 4 Pick 24 (IND): A.J. Klein, ILB, Iowa State (A)
Round 4 Pick 26 (SEA): Marcus Lattimore, RB, South Carolina (A)
Round 5 Pick 14 (T.B.): Chris Faulk, OT, LSU (A-)
Round 5 Pick 18: Michael Buchanan, DE, Illinois (C+)
Round 6 Pick 17: Zach Boren, FB, Ohio State (A-)
Round 6 Pick 28 (T.B.): Manase Foketi, OT, West Texas A&M (A)

Laughing
_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dboys88-82


Joined: 11 Jan 2011
Posts: 1761
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
So...this just happen.

Round 1 Pick 26 (G.B.): Jonathan Cooper, OG, North Carolina (A)
Round 2 Pick 14 (STL): Arthur Brown, OLB, Kansas State (A-)
Round 2 Pick 15: Kawann Short, DT, Purdue (A)
Round 2 Pick 20 (MINN): Eric Reid, FS, LSU (A)
Round 2 Pick 24 (SEA): Jonathan Cyprien, SS, Florida International (A)
Round 3 Pick 18: B.W. Webb, CB, William & Mary (B)
Round 3 Pick 24 (IND): Brian Schwenke, C, California (B)
Round 4 Pick 17: Jordan Reed, TE, Florida (B+)
Round 4 Pick 24 (IND): A.J. Klein, ILB, Iowa State (A)
Round 4 Pick 26 (SEA): Marcus Lattimore, RB, South Carolina (A)
Round 5 Pick 14 (T.B.): Chris Faulk, OT, LSU (A-)
Round 5 Pick 18: Michael Buchanan, DE, Illinois (C+)
Round 6 Pick 17: Zach Boren, FB, Ohio State (A-)
Round 6 Pick 28 (T.B.): Manase Foketi, OT, West Texas A&M (A)

Laughing


Genius! gold star for AJ Klein Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
flyingmonkey30


Moderator
Joined: 04 Mar 2007
Posts: 6663
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buchanan in the 5th is a C+? That is kind of harsh...I would give it at least a B. And the draft overall gets an A++++++++
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58
Page 58 of 58

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group