Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

...Did anyone else notice?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lentz33

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

akintu wrote:
Lentz33 wrote:
akintu wrote:
Gray and Tyner look like good prospects and that's great, but Gurley proved it against the big boys in the SEC (Yeldon too). #GoDawgs

You're right. No good players come from outside of the SEC. My bad bro.

You know that's not what I was saying (or even what I said) bruh, I think you'll have to agree that pound for pound the best defenses in college are in the SEC...that's based on what you see on Saturdays but also by guys in the league who are stars, a large percentage of them come from the SEC. I was just saying I can't project what a guy is going to be and say "he's the guy I want down the line" before he takes one snap in college because so many prospects don't work out...when you consider Gurley and Yeldon and Sims and Johnson, these young cats are doing it in college so I'm saying for my plans I'm looking there more than a prospect coming in because I know what they have and it's good. At the same time I'm a huge Dawg fan so I may be biased...just show me a better freshman back in college last year than Todd Gurley, I'm talking speed, vision, balance and power...he's the full package, alas I digress, as always #GoFalcons

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to Gray, so I'm just going to drop it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lentz33 wrote:
akintu wrote:
Lentz33 wrote:
akintu wrote:
Gray and Tyner look like good prospects and that's great, but Gurley proved it against the big boys in the SEC (Yeldon too). #GoDawgs

You're right. No good players come from outside of the SEC. My bad bro.

You know that's not what I was saying (or even what I said) bruh, I think you'll have to agree that pound for pound the best defenses in college are in the SEC...that's based on what you see on Saturdays but also by guys in the league who are stars, a large percentage of them come from the SEC. I was just saying I can't project what a guy is going to be and say "he's the guy I want down the line" before he takes one snap in college because so many prospects don't work out...when you consider Gurley and Yeldon and Sims and Johnson, these young cats are doing it in college so I'm saying for my plans I'm looking there more than a prospect coming in because I know what they have and it's good. At the same time I'm a huge Dawg fan so I may be biased...just show me a better freshman back in college last year than Todd Gurley, I'm talking speed, vision, balance and power...he's the full package, alas I digress, as always #GoFalcons

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to Gray, so I'm just going to drop it.

No need to drop it or anything and you're correct, I looked up the wrong guy because Jonathan Gray (as you spelled it) sent me to a high school kid and not the guy at Texas who is a nice back, I'll give you that.

Foster-A-Falcon: Roddy White
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Swift924

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeldon will be a top 7 pick. so no we wont be going after him
SpoonFed56

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How far do yall think Gurley will fall? I highly doubt he isn't a 1st rounder....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: