Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Bolts Talk! (v. 1): Your SD Tourism Guide
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Duffman57

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ABSINTHE TIME! haha

Bolt Up Comrades!

MrDrew wrote:
Everything about Rivers is Awkward, reminiscent of a Giraffe with Down's Syndrome
The LBC

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duffman57 wrote:
ABSINTHE TIME! haha

Legit wormwood or that crappy anise liquer they're marketing a legal, domestic "absinthe"?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder how many violations of forum policy I could rack up telling you guys the story of how I grew my own wormwood and wanted to turn it into absinthe...

EverythingSF wrote:
But I do feel Alex is better than Rivers and we may as well not even argue over it here because I am pretty sure neither will change the others mind.
Duffman57

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The LBC wrote:
Duffman57 wrote:
ABSINTHE TIME! haha

Legit wormwood or that crappy anise liquer they're marketing a legal, domestic "absinthe"?

BS your an admin, your clear... Laughing

It's just the liquer, but i was just curious. Its Absinthe Originale. I didn't really care about it, and it was cheaper for alcohol here, so i decided to go for it.

Bolt Up Comrades!

MrDrew wrote:
Everything about Rivers is Awkward, reminiscent of a Giraffe with Down's Syndrome
The LBC

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duffman57 wrote:
The LBC wrote:
Duffman57 wrote:
ABSINTHE TIME! haha

It's just the liquer, but i was just curious. Its Absinthe Originale. I didn't really care about it, and it was cheaper for alcohol here, so i decided to go for it.

If you ever get a chance to get a hold on the real stuff it's worth a try. Not quite what film and hype would have you believe, but there is a definite euphoria if you have more than one drink. Just make sure you go all out by melting the sugar cube into the absinthe in the snifter (and use a glass thick enough to take direct flame - or better yet use a Pyrex measuring cup and then pour the blended mixture into a glass to drink) because by itself it's a horrifically harsh taste (worse than Fernet-Branca or Ouzo).

Best bet is if you, or one of your friends, is ever in Amsterdam to have a couple bottles FedEx'ed back to you in the States.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The LBC wrote:
Duffman57 wrote:
The LBC wrote:
Duffman57 wrote:
ABSINTHE TIME! haha

If you ever get a chance to get a hold on the real stuff it's worth a try. Not quite what film and hype would have you believe, but there is a definite euphoria if you have more than one drink. Just make sure you go all out by melting the sugar cube into the absinthe in the snifter (and use a glass thick enough to take direct flame - or better yet use a Pyrex measuring cup and then pour the blended mixture into a glass to drink) because by itself it's a horrifically harsh taste (worse than Fernet-Branca or Ouzo).

Best bet is if you, or one of your friends, is ever in Amsterdam to have a couple bottles FedEx'ed back to you in the States.

haha yeah my roomate freshman year went to Amsterdam for a weekend (cuz his gf was in parris and his gf's mom is a photographer and could write it off as a business expense), and i was trying to get him to bring some back a few years ago, but it didn't work out...lame haha

I learned tonight that it is most definitely not a chugging drink...LOL

Bolt Up Comrades!

MrDrew wrote:
Boltstrikes

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I put my victory into the divider and took a ride over it. Broke part of my scapula and they will total the bike. Repair estimate was $9400.00 not including labor.

So... I am thinking of taking the insurance money and taking a step down and getting a cafe racer. I was wondering if anyone else on here has any experience with them? I ride daily to commute and get through the traffic that Los Angeles/Orange County are famous for.

I am starting to really love the idea of getting a little CB350 that I can throw in the back of the truck at a moments notice, and is so simple that I can rebuild whatever goes wrong with it. I like the Triumphs/Norton/BSA's as well but after the nightmare parts were with the Victory, I was thinking I would stick with a more established brand this time around.

EverythingSF wrote:
But I do feel Alex is better than Rivers and we may as well not even argue over it here because I am pretty sure neither will change the others mind.
Duffman57

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know if you can get into a Karl Strauss Resturant without beign 21? May be a stupid question, but my brother wants to take me and some friends there since i just turned 21 about a week ago.

Bolt Up Comrades!

MrDrew wrote:
Zappaz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, as spring finally arrived here in NC, I had some more motivation to finish working on my motorcycle. Not completely done though but wanted to to take some pictures!

Added some Santee Bonanza 2 tall/narrow 15" ape hangers, some Kuryakyn ISO Flame grips, dagger mirror. Got some Baron DT Risers in the mail today I need to get on there to add 2" of pullback on the bars which should put them in about the perfect position. Still need to button up some other stuff and give her a good cleaning but with this beautiful weather I had to get out and ride!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Titans came home with the first FF Hunger Games Crown, FF Hunger Games is looking for participants and there is no tribute from your team.

If you want to take the challenge of being the Chargers Tribute please join:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=16047162

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since I totaled the last one, here is the new one I whipped together in the garage.

EverythingSF wrote:
Zappaz

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice bobber, what did it start life as?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honda Shadow 750. Total into it 1500...

EverythingSF wrote:
MrDrew

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Street signs, and a view of the front of the house.... Guess who's showing up on BS's doorstep when they come to Anaheim in July?

"I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar"
Boltstrikes

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrDrew wrote:
Street signs, and a view of the front of the house.... Guess who's showing up on BS's doorstep when they come to Anaheim in July?

While I encourage everyone to protect their personal identifying information at all times, I'm really not worried about you ever showing up unannounced. You've given away too much in your posts. Wink

Oh and it's not the front of my garage, I am nowhere near bougie.

EverythingSF wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 22 of 26

Jump to: