Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Dolphins enter Dumerville sweepstakes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RealMetalFan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotta keep in mind the possibility of cap hell in the next couple of years. I'd rather have some cap money to roll over to next year (although from what I hear, next year shouldn't be too difficult, but our player salaries JUMP after this year)

That right there is Catrinel Menghia, hottest woman who ever lived, soon to be Catrinel Alexander if she isn't careful.
SUG

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RealMetalFan wrote:
Gotta keep in mind the possibility of cap hell in the next couple of years. I'd rather have some cap money to roll over to next year (although from what I hear, next year shouldn't be too difficult, but our player salaries JUMP after this year)

I like that train of thought RMF ...
But then we must land the necessary marquee pass rusher & LT this draft to carry us through the lean financial times.

No sexy pks, just the essentials.

sug
WaterBear56

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RealMetalFan wrote:

We have 30M available for next season as we speak. Like I said before, we have too much cap to not continue to spend. All we have brought in so far are replacements for guys that have left the team.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moot point as he chooses Baltimore. Sorry for no link, if someone can paste it it'll be great!

^^^packerbacker87, mad props yo.
"
This is America, the land of individualism, civil
disobedience and footballs that dont roll like the rest of the world wants them to"
Blagasse67

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

joeyL. wrote:
Moot point as he chooses Baltimore. Sorry for no link, if someone can paste it it'll be great!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000153208/article/elvis-dumervil-headed-to-baltimore-ravens[/url]

UniversalAuthor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: