Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Miami Mock 3-23
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skatewood2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:30 am    Post subject: Re: Miami Mock 3-23 Reply with quote

Phinsnation84 wrote:
*Eric Winston signs with Miami on a 3 yr 11million dollar deal. (PROJECTED)

1)Jonathan Cooper OG UNC
2) Blidi Wreh-Wilson CB UCONN- Miami is expected to double down on corners so they grab Wilson to compete for the #2 or #3 corner spot.
2)Barrett Jones OG Alabama
3)Ryan Swope WR Texas A&M- With Bess in the final year of his contract, the Dolphins could look into drafting a player like Swope who has connections with the Dolphins offense.
3) Marcus Lattimore RB South Carolina- Give him a chance is all I can say. His rehab is reportedly going very very well. If he is fully healthly, Miami is not only getting the player Daniel Thomas was supposed to be but they are getting a huge steal and compliment to Lamar Miller. Kinda of like the old Ronnie and Ricky running game.
4) John Simon DE Ohio St.- The reason why Miami waits until the 4th to grab a pass rusher is because I think they believe that Olivier Vernon will have a major impact next season. So do I.

I fixed it for you. I want Cooper and Jones to replace our interior O-Line and Jones can play almost any position on the line. I like BWW and moved Lattimore up as I agree with Frank that he will go high. I am not completely sold on him, but if he can recover he can be a beast in the NFL. I love Simon and think he will be a steal in the 4th. After that, I don't have a lot of knowledge so I will defer to you.

NFL - Miami Dolphins
College - THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
ViolentMonk71

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The draft is fine with the exception of the first pick....Rhodes doesn't fit the scheme wouldn't be BPA at 12....

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the justin pugh pick he is going to be a very good gaurd in this league but I rather take cooper in round 1 then rhodes.

Dj hayden is the answer for us at CB he is the truth. We can get him in round two.
Blagasse67

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic draft! I love it!

UniversalAuthor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: