Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Introduction Thread-stop by and say hi
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
PanthersForever


Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Posts: 7
Location: Greensboro, NC
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Introduction Thread-stop by and say hi Reply with quote

FF Username: PanthersForever
How did you come up with your username: I will love the Panthers, forever.
Location: Greensboro
Occupation: Culinary expert
Favorite Panther (current/all-time): Steve Smith (Here is where I would like an emoticon that shovels food into it's mouth.)
If I could change one thing about the Panthers: Marty Hurney disappeared 3 years ago.
Favorite Food: Whatever I make.
What I like to watch on TV: Sports, and sports.
Celebrity Crush: Any good looking celebrity?
Which NC college do you root for: Duke University Blue Devils
3 words that describe you: I am awesome.
Anything else you want to share: KNIBB HIGH FOOTBALL RULES! Oh yeah, I used to be a poster on this board a really really long time ago, under a different username, I bet you can't guess who.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Clemson-Panther


Joined: 16 Jun 2013
Posts: 72
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clemson-Panther
Clemson for Clemson, panthers for Carolina panthers.
SE USA
Student
John Kasay
Our Super Bowl loss.
Steak. Macaroni pie home made. Etc.
football. Military channel. Andy Griffith. Criminal minds. Walking dead. Dallas. Jericho.

I like girls I actually know.
None. Clemson tigers!
Genius. Video gamer.

2 year national academic team captain, (Middle School). Went 4-3, 3-3, 7-1 in national play. Love black ops 2, madden 07 ps2. Autistic, mild.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
J Pep 4 Step


Joined: 01 Apr 2007
Posts: 28818
Location: Greenvillain, NC
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have always said they're equal. And either could be a starter. If Stewy is healthy, I think we use them and get about 30 combined touches a game out of them. I know Williams has looked good. Which isn't surprising. He's one of the most underrated rbs in the NFL. But I can't help thinking if he was fresher on that last drive against Seattle he would have protected the ball better.
_________________

CK on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fretgod99


Global Moderator
Joined: 05 Aug 2005
Posts: 18782
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, Pep.
_________________

MrDrew wrote:
Can somebody give me a good reason there's not a giant statue to fret somewhere?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
J Pep 4 Step


Joined: 01 Apr 2007
Posts: 28818
Location: Greenvillain, NC
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fretgod99 wrote:
Oh, Pep.


I am so fail.
_________________

CK on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
fretgod99


Global Moderator
Joined: 05 Aug 2005
Posts: 18782
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J Pep 4 Step wrote:
fretgod99 wrote:
Oh, Pep.
I am so fail.
Heart.

Laughing
_________________

MrDrew wrote:
Can somebody give me a good reason there's not a giant statue to fret somewhere?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JohnShadows


Joined: 24 May 2013
Posts: 4
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello. Is there a way to turn off sigs and avys here?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JohnShadows


Joined: 24 May 2013
Posts: 4
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And go Panzers!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JohnShadows


Joined: 24 May 2013
Posts: 4
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FF Username: JohnShadows
How did you come up with your username: Long story, been using it for years.
Location: Columbia
Occupation: IT
Favorite Panther (current/all-time): Luke K
If I could change one thing about the Panthers, Hurney, but would require a time machine.
Favorite Food: Chili on gamedays.
What I like to watch on TV: FB
Celebrity Crush: None. They're all freaks.
Which NC college do you root for: UNC, Duke, Wake Forest, NC State, ECU, other. Lol at the choices. #Gamecock4Life
3 words that describe you: Badass, not ToughGuy
Anything else you want to share: I'm not here to shill cheap jerseys.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
faccda01


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 3941
Location: Delaware
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnShadows wrote:
FF Username: JohnShadows
How did you come up with your username: Long story, been using it for years.
Location: Columbia
Occupation: IT
Favorite Panther (current/all-time): Luke K
If I could change one thing about the Panthers, Hurney, but would require a time machine.
Favorite Food: Chili on gamedays.
What I like to watch on TV: FB
Celebrity Crush: None. They're all freaks.
Which NC college do you root for: UNC, Duke, Wake Forest, NC State, ECU, other. Lol at the choices. #Gamecock4Life
3 words that describe you: Badass, not ToughGuy
Anything else you want to share: I'm not here to shill cheap jerseys.


Welcome to the forum!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CatalystNX


Joined: 25 Sep 2013
Posts: 28
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FF Username: CatalystNX
How did you come up with your username: I've used it forever; I think it was originally based on a New Found Glory song. The NX is a Star Trek reference.
Location: Eastern N.C.
Occupation: Graphic Designer
Favorite Panther (current/all-time): Luke Kuechly (current)/Jake Delhomme (all-time)
If I could change one thing about the Panthers: Losing Super Bowl 38
Favorite Food: Mashed potatoes
What I like to watch on TV: Arrow, Supernatural, Justified, The Americans, Sleepy Hollow, History Documentaries
Celebrity Crush: Amber Heard
Which NC college do you root for: ECU
3 words that describe you: Umm... Carolina Panthers fan? Laughing
Anything else you want to share: ...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Toughguy77


Joined: 04 Sep 2009
Posts: 1928
Location: South Cackalack
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CatalystNX wrote:
FF Username: CatalystNX
How did you come up with your username: I've used it forever; I think it was originally based on a New Found Glory song. The NX is a Star Trek reference.
Location: Eastern N.C.
Occupation: Graphic Designer
Favorite Panther (current/all-time): Luke Kuechly (current)/Jake Delhomme (all-time)
If I could change one thing about the Panthers: Losing Super Bowl 38
Favorite Food: Mashed potatoes
What I like to watch on TV: Arrow, Supernatural, Justified, The Americans, Sleepy Hollow, History Documentaries
Celebrity Crush: Amber Heard
Which NC college do you root for: ECU
3 words that describe you: Umm... Carolina Panthers fan? Laughing
Anything else you want to share: ...

Welcome Catalyst! Sweet avi and sig btw
_________________

*2013 NFC South Champions* Panthers
Gamecocks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
faccda01


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 3941
Location: Delaware
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome CatalystNX happy to have you on board!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PantherDE90


Joined: 01 Mar 2008
Posts: 4361
Location: The Danger Zone
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome bro

On a side note, Catalyst is a great album.
_________________

"There are many things given to us in this life for the wrong reasons. What we do with such blessings, that is the true test of a man." - Gannicus
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
crw94


Joined: 09 Mar 2014
Posts: 72
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everybody, very new to the Panthers. Currently live in Iowa, but have been planning on getting away to somewhere more warm and have been looking into schools in North Carolina/Virginia area as well as Colorado area. When I do move, I want to be knowledged up on teams that I could see myself following in that area. I just recently started reading up a bit on the Cards (in that colorado area somewhat) and plan on doing the same with the Panthers.

Currently, I'm sort of thinking hard about NC A&T and get the feeling that I think I'd rather move out to east coast, so I hope I can learn a lot about the team by discussing it on here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Carolina Panthers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 17 of 18

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group