Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Miami's completed draft order...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cddolphin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ProudDolphan47 wrote:
jeremyjh wrote:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1572847-miami-dolphins-mid-free-agency-complete-seven-round-mock-draft

I agree we need a new LT considering Long wants to be with the Rams. (Right as were getting good :/)

Lane Johnson...*promptly inserts gun into mouth*

Why? I like him better than Eric Fisher who played against incredibly weak competition.
ProudDolphan47

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cddolphin wrote:
ProudDolphan47 wrote:
jeremyjh wrote:
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1572847-miami-dolphins-mid-free-agency-complete-seven-round-mock-draft

I agree we need a new LT considering Long wants to be with the Rams. (Right as were getting good :/)

Lane Johnson...*promptly inserts gun into mouth*

Why? I like him better than Eric Fisher who played against incredibly weak competition.

ProudDolphan47 wrote:
Lane Johnson <<<<<<<< Watch the tape. I'm not one to fall in love with what a guy could be. Lane Johnson is not worth close to a top 15 pick.

ProudDolphan47 wrote:
ViolentMonk71 wrote:
ProudDolphan47 wrote:
Lane Johnson <<<<<<<< Watch the tape. I'm not one to fall in love with what a guy could be. Lane Johnson is not worth close to a top 15 pick.

Watch the games at the end of the season....the improvement he made is unreal...Lets put this into perspective....the guy has onlt played offensive line for 2 years....before that he was a TE and in High School was a QB. He was able to not only start at one of the most NCAA programs in the country, but he did very well. He's only going to get better and his athleticism makes him a perfect fit for the ZBS....

Quote:
"His 40-yard dash time was faster than Anquan Boldin," NFL Network Analyst Mike Mayock said of Johnson. "His vertical at 34 inches was the same as A.J. Green think about this, this is an offensive tackle at 300-plus pounds. He ran faster than Anquan Boldin, he jumped the same as A.J. Green and his broad jump at nine feet, 10 inches was the same as Steven Ridley. Think about those three things for a 300-pound offensive tackle and put that in perspective of what he can be.

I'm failing to see significance in what good a 40 yard dash and a broad jump is going to do to benefit a Tackle. Does not drive well, does not get push, does not sustain blocks. Does not stun with his hands. Looks extremely lean for OT.

ProudDolphan47 wrote:
His feet are quick...but his footwork is not good. He has a very lazy kick slide. He doesn't get good drive off the ball against linemen. He plays well in space, but he doesn't sustain his run blocks well. He has a good anchor. But his punch is weak.

I just personally don't like him.

Warpticon wrote:
I think Mike Wallace made a mistake because *throws turd at wall*
ovaw8lover

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am more pissed Miami would draft a player at OT that has a history of getting over powered. I understand the athletic, quick attributes but one cannot neglect power.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: