Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Aint Steelers Talk
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
JDLefebvre


Moderator
Joined: 23 Mar 2006
Posts: 25196
Location: Midway PA /Clovis NM
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stillersenat wrote:
JDLefebvre wrote:
OMG Jared Allen went down to the ground with his sack celebration....

Where was the flag for that?

His coach should be fired for lack of disclipine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Unexcusable!!!!!!!!


Smile


I blame Haley.


Laughing
_________________
Stay low boys.... keep those feet moving!


thanks El ramster

KCCO!!!
oderint dum metuant
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SteelProven


Moderator
Joined: 20 Apr 2005
Posts: 11975
Location: Ramstein, Germany
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Kevin Hart is on Jay Leno and he's talking about how good of friends he is with Ben Roethlisberger.

Jay asked Kevin about the playoffs and he said "I called Ben on New Years to wish him Happy New Years. Then I asked him when his first playoff game was so I can attend. Ben I guess told him that he isn't in that playoffs" end of joke.

I thought it was funny that Kevin said him and Ben are good friends. Close enough to call Ben on New Years.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
McNabbMcFadden


Joined: 25 Feb 2007
Posts: 34623
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________


If you're gonna win a sig bet, at least do a better job than this.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chieferific


Joined: 24 Feb 2006
Posts: 3329
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

McNabbMcFadden wrote:

A video of a Philly player trying to hump a Pitt player. Whatever floats your boat.
_________________

CKSteeler wrote:
And no, truth is not a 'fact.' Which is why they are two different words.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1BackInBlackFan


Joined: 29 Mar 2010
Posts: 7442
Location: The playoffs start now, PA
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McNabbMcFadden wrote:


I guess you couldn't find any gifs to show of the Flyers holding the Stanley Cup in the past 37 years.
_________________


^^The only QB in history with 6 TD passes in B2B games plus two 500 yard games. Props to UniversalAuthor for Big Ben's sig!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 66099
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.yardbarker.com/author/article_external/12743959?mailing_id=2137&linksrc=mb_main_col_4

Who is MMA's next great ring girl?

Enjoy the girls guys and follow them on twitter. It's worth it! Laughing
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
BenMadeOfSteel


Joined: 29 Jan 2012
Posts: 90
Location: São Paulo, Brazil (Will be back to the US soon!)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I live in Brazil and that freak accident on a club happened, the media is doing an endless coverage about it and all you can hear/read here is the same thing over and over and over again.

It's really sad what happened and I really hope that this kind of accident doesn't happen again.

I don't know exactly what was the reaction in the US, just read something on a few websites, but that was it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stillersenat


Moderator
Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 11245
Location: In over my head.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BenMadeOfSteel wrote:
As I live in Brazil and that freak accident on a club happened, the media is doing an endless coverage about it and all you can hear/read here is the same thing over and over and over again.

It's really sad what happened and I really hope that this kind of accident doesn't happen again.

I don't know exactly what was the reaction in the US, just read something on a few websites, but that was it.


A lot of it is getting related to the Great White concert fire in RI.
_________________


CaptainParker wrote:

Bubby outplayed Elway in everything....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gibbons


Joined: 08 Nov 2010
Posts: 114
Location: Philly
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stillersenat wrote:
BenMadeOfSteel wrote:
As I live in Brazil and that freak accident on a club happened, the media is doing an endless coverage about it and all you can hear/read here is the same thing over and over and over again.

It's really sad what happened and I really hope that this kind of accident doesn't happen again.

I don't know exactly what was the reaction in the US, just read something on a few websites, but that was it.


A lot of it is getting related to the Great White concert fire in RI.


It's amazing how after the concert in RI and the one in Thailand a few years ago venue owners can even consider letting bands use pyrotechnics indoors.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stillersenat


Moderator
Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 11245
Location: In over my head.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, this is sorta Steelers talk:

Heinz being bought out by Warren Buffet and a billionaire friend.

Quote:
Two billionaires—business and personal friends who live on separate continents—announced today that their companies would jointly buy H.J. Heinz Co. for $28 billion, including the assumption of $4 billion in debt.
The two dealmakers are Warren Buffett and the Brazilian/Swiss businessman and philanthropist Jorge Paulo Lemann. Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRKA) will own 50% of the venture, and 3G Capital, in which Lemann is a principal, will hold the remainder.


http://finance.fortune.cnn.com/2013/02/14/berkshire-heinz/?hpt=hp_t2


Possible stadium name change?
_________________


CaptainParker wrote:

Bubby outplayed Elway in everything....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 66099
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ravens want Boldin to take $2 million pay cut

http://www.theredzone.org/BlogDescription/tabid/61/EntryId/33446/Ravens-want-Boldin-to-take--2-million-pay-cut/Default.aspx

Quote:
The Baltimore Ravens have reportedly asked veteran receiver Anquan Boldin to take a $2 million pay cut according to Aaron Wilson of the Baltimore Sun. Understandably, sources close to the situation add that Boldin has declined.

Cool Applause Dancing
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28


Joined: 21 Nov 2007
Posts: 66099
Location: MD/DC/VA depends on the hr!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stillersenat wrote:
OK, this is sorta Steelers talk:

Heinz being bought out by Warren Buffet and a billionaire friend.

Quote:
Two billionaires—business and personal friends who live on separate continents—announced today that their companies would jointly buy H.J. Heinz Co. for $28 billion, including the assumption of $4 billion in debt.
The two dealmakers are Warren Buffett and the Brazilian/Swiss businessman and philanthropist Jorge Paulo Lemann. Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRKA) will own 50% of the venture, and 3G Capital, in which Lemann is a principal, will hold the remainder.


http://finance.fortune.cnn.com/2013/02/14/berkshire-heinz/?hpt=hp_t2

Possible stadium name change?
how bout the buffet zone?
_________________
RIP SSFmike23md

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SteelProven


Moderator
Joined: 20 Apr 2005
Posts: 11975
Location: Ramstein, Germany
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question? Does anybody know who made my Avatar? As you see I need a "new" one. Or if anybody knows who makes some simiar.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JDLefebvre


Moderator
Joined: 23 Mar 2006
Posts: 25196
Location: Midway PA /Clovis NM
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love it!!!


_________________
Stay low boys.... keep those feet moving!


thanks El ramster

KCCO!!!
oderint dum metuant
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stillersenat


Moderator
Joined: 23 Mar 2007
Posts: 11245
Location: In over my head.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SteelProven wrote:
Question? Does anybody know who made my Avatar? As you see I need a "new" one. Or if anybody knows who makes some simiar.


IIRC it was a Pats fan. They were making a ton of them back then, including Irish11's Reed avi.
_________________


CaptainParker wrote:

Bubby outplayed Elway in everything....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 98, 99, 100, 101, 102  Next
Page 99 of 102

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group