Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Titans sign Bernard Pollard
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
-Munch-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VY wrote:
Dionysus wrote:
-Munch- wrote:
this is literally the most insane thing to happen to the titans in years... this offseason is ridiculous

That's a good thing, right? One thing about it, nobody can accuse Munchak and the FO of just sitting on their hands and not making any moves. They're not BSing around this offseason. We intend to make some noise.

I'd pump the brakes a bit on any noise-making. Still have leaps and bounds to improve on the pass rush and moving the ball on offense. But yea, if Munch doesn't somehow at least eke into the playoffs that's probably it on his time here.

The thing is, the roster has already improved so much that I wouldn't even be bummed at all if this was the roster we had going into the season... But there's still the DRAFT and we have what 10 picks? including 10th overall? soooo ridiculous man I'm so optimistic about what this team is going to do next season, more so than I've been in at least 5 years.
Brit_Titan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I agree we have to be carefully optimistic about all these moves but when do we ever get this much excitement as Titan fans?

I'm loving the additions, I think they'll make a big difference and I can't wait for the draft. With these signings I know have no idea what we're going to do with our #10 pick.

Things are certainly much more interesting now!

Made by me.

My Gallery

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: