Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Carriker has a set back in rehab

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marcus21

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:24 am    Post subject: Carriker has a set back in rehab Reply with quote

http://www.csnwashington.com/football-washington-redskins/talk/carriker-suffers-rehab-setback-return-uncertain

I gues this explans his deal getting reworked

Quote:
The setback occurred toward the end of last season, Shanahan acknowledged. Shanahan declined to elaborate on the nature of the setback or how it occurred, telling reporters in Phoenix on Wednesday, I could tell you, but I dont want get into it.
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:33 am    Post subject: Re: Carriker has a set back in rehab Reply with quote

Marcus21 wrote:
http://www.csnwashington.com/football-washington-redskins/talk/carriker-suffers-rehab-setback-return-uncertain

I gues this explans his deal getting reworked

Quote:
The setback occurred toward the end of last season, Shanahan acknowledged. Shanahan declined to elaborate on the nature of the setback or how it occurred, telling reporters in Phoenix on Wednesday, I could tell you, but I dont want get into it.
this is unfortunate but I still have hope he can be fine for the season. September is still 6 months away...

As far him taking the pay cut that had to happen no matter what and Carriker's such a team player that he'd do it no matter what. IMO

Quote:
The original prognosis was that Carriker would be sidelined five months and would potentially be ready to participate in the team's offseason workouts. Now it's unclear when he'll return. Asked if he believes Carriker will be ready to start the 2013 season, Shanahan said he was not sure.

Im still hoping he will be ready, Shanahan said.

Umm yeah. I'm a bit worried after reading that. Carriker is a supreme weight lifter, I'm concerned he tore whatever was fixed of Shanahan is saying he may not be ready for the season which is 6 months away. Sad

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: