Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bengals re-sign CB Pacman Jones to a 3-year deal
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
johndeere1707

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skinsfan13 wrote:
Good re-signing by the Bengals. In the games that I watched them play, Jones was actually very good for them. Physical, very explosive coming forward and still seemed to possess solid turn and run speed. If Dre Kirkpatrick takes a step forward and they can find a viable second safety, the Bengals could have a very strong secondary next season. In fact, if they find a coverage linebacker (perhaps Ogletree at 21), and the aforementioned things occur, their defense could be every bit as good as any in the AFC.

not with Rey Maualuga in the middle

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndeere1707 wrote:
Skinsfan13 wrote:
Good re-signing by the Bengals. In the games that I watched them play, Jones was actually very good for them. Physical, very explosive coming forward and still seemed to possess solid turn and run speed. If Dre Kirkpatrick takes a step forward and they can find a viable second safety, the Bengals could have a very strong secondary next season. In fact, if they find a coverage linebacker (perhaps Ogletree at 21), and the aforementioned things occur, their defense could be every bit as good as any in the AFC.

I thought he moved to the outside so Burfict could play the middle.
johndeere1707

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
johndeere1707 wrote:
Skinsfan13 wrote:

I thought he moved to the outside so Burfict could play the middle.

not what Marvin Lewis is saying. He seems to think Maualuga is a great player and had a great season Confused

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Skinsfan13 wrote:

Had no idea being top 6 in defense wasn't good enough to be among the tops in the AFC. Last year, we were third in the NFL at one point in our division and the NFL overall.
TitanTuff

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just keep an eye out as he's running down the sidelines. There's a 30% chance he'll stop and make it rain on some poor cheerleader.

J/K glad to see he's turning it around.
tom cody

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before Goodell ruined his career? I know people dislike Goodell but come on all of Jones' downfall is on him. Good to see that he looks to have straightened up quite a bit.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: