Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Some thoughts and a mock
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MightyJoeYoung

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:
MightyJoeYoung wrote:
kethnaab wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:
Trollfax wrote:
stuff

response

43, why do you allow yourself to be baited? No big deal. Your prerogative. Just curious. Smile

It's the same reason he frequently says "I'm done with this thread now" (OWTTE) but is back in their responding anyway later on.

Oh look..."Mighty" Joe Young making a completely useless post thats not on topic....just like 95% of his other posts.

I already know you arent worth the time, so Ill leave it at that.

Oh... look, 43 making an incredibly clever pun because otherwise how else would he make himself feel superior if he didn't in some way degrade the standing of others.

Dude, you have made the "Mighty" Joe pun so many times now, no one laughed the first time, move on from it, you are better than it.

Pointless post or not, you generally can't help yourself but to respond to the trolls as it is like fish in a barrel for you. They are dumb and you are clever (though I'd love to see a debate with you on somethig outside of football) and it is just so easy for you to assert your superior intellect on them and to show the forum just how clever you are.

Thanks to Joe_is_the_best for the sig

"The King Stay the King"
wwhickok

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To me, I think the most intriguing prospect in your draft is Josh Boyd because while I agree with where you have him picked, I actually think he is a kid that could quickly prove much better than his draft ranking.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: