Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Ace's Redskins only Mock Draft (includes trade downs)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aceinthehouse

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:07 pm    Post subject: Ace's Redskins only Mock Draft (includes trade downs) Reply with quote

Walter Football prospect rankings: http://walterfootball.com/draft2008P.php
Huddle Report draft order: http://www.thehuddlereport.com/index/draft.order.shtml
Draft Countdown value chart: http://www.draftcountdown.com/features/Value-Chart.php

Redskins trade down twice in the 2nd round.

From #51 to #54 (Miami) for Miami's #146 5th rd selection.
Value in drop down is 30 pts.
Value of 146th pick is 33 pts.

Redskins trade down again from #54 to 49ers #61 in the 2nd rd.
Redskins pick up 49ers #128th 4th rd selection. worth a value of 44 pts.
Redskins also pick up 49ers #157th selection in 5th rd. A value of 28.6 pts. (a total value of 72.6 pts)
Value of drop down is 68 pts.

REDSKINS DRAFT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2nd rd #61(thru Miami & San Fran)=CB Desmond Trufant
Quote:
Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington
Height: 5-11. Weight: 190. Arm: 30 5/8. Hand: 8 1/4.
40 Time: 4.38.
Projected Round (2013): 1-2.

My Summary: Redskins take advantage of an active Free Agency of CB's signed by other teams. While the Redskins had to sit on their hands from a $36M CAP penalty, they were able to take advantage of the 3rd best CB slipping to them. This all in multiple trade downs through Miami & San Francisco to late in the 2nd rd. Trufant's man coverage skills & the ability to win one-on-ones was what prompted the Redskins to take him here. Not to mention he had a great Senior Bowl & Combine. Patience pays off here, as the Redskins land a potential immediate starter.

3rd rd #85=OG Larry Warford
Quote:
OG Larry Warford, G, Kentucky
Height: 6-3. Weight: 332. Arm: 31 78. Hand: 9 5/8.
40 Time: 5.58.

My Summary: Redskins get another great steal here in the 3rd. Although Guard is not an absolute need with Chester, Lich, Gettis & LeRibeus as the projected main 4. The Redskins couldn't pass on a very talented, but underrated Warford landing to them in this spot. This happens because Kentucky was god awful and with so many of the skilled positions going early in the draft, that it allowed some good O-lineman to slip down the boards. Warford is a better athlete and quicker than most recognize. He impressed the Redskins when he shut down Sharrif Floyd & Sheldon Richardson. He not only has the ability to play in the Shanahan Zone blocking offense, but he has the ability to road grade with his size and is a good pass blocker as well. Warford will immediately compete with Chris Chester for the RG spot on that Hogs line or could play the LG spot if ever Lichtensteiger were moved over to center to fill in or replace Montgomery. Warford is a more talented prospect than both Gettis or LeRibeus. With the Redskins going heavy on OT in FA and their hope for re-signed Polumbus and the signing of Pashos & Trueblood competing for that RT spot, they balance that out with a great value here at Guard & a potential early starter.

4th rd #119=S Shawn Williams
Quote:
Shawn Williams, S, Georgia
Height: 6-0. Weight: 213. Arm: 30. Hand: 8 1/4.
40 Time: 4.46.
Projected Round (2013): 3-4.

My Summary: The Redskins get a very good and balanced Safety here with this pick. Williams has the ability to play both the FS or SS positions, which is exactly what the Redskins need here with questions to both SS Merriweather & the FS position on the roster that is completely wide open. Williams is a tough, physical safety that also has some quickness and ball skills. Although he didn't make a lot of "splashy" plays, he was solid in both the run & pass. He had near a 100 tackles in 2012 & also has the skills to create turnovers & make plays in the backfield with his speed. Traits we all know Haslett loves with his players. If Merriweather can come back healthy and solidify the SS position, you could see a very solid Safety tandem with him and Shawn Williams back there. Both very similar players with hitting ability, but with Shawn having a little more speed to provide good coverage. FS Tanard Jackson is still listed as FS, but his off the field issues are in question. If he can shape up and get with the program, the Redskins suddenly have good depth at the Safety position that was desperately needed in 2012.

4th rd #128(thru San Fran)=WR Terrance Williams
Quote:
Terrance Williams, WR, Baylor
Height: 6-1. Weight: 201. Arm: 30 5/8. Hand: 8 3/4.
Projected 40 Time: 4.50.
Projected Round (2013): 2-3.

My Summary: RG3 gets reunited with T. Williams. Somehow, Williams who is the #7 rated WR is sitting in their lap with the #128th pick in the 4th rd. Williams led the nation in receiving yardage this year with 1,832 yards on 97 receptions with 12 touchdowns without RG3. It's no secret that the Redskins had mentioned getting more weapons for RG3, but they couldn't have imagined that former teammate Terrence Williams would be there at this selection. Not a significant drop from his projection, but a surprise none-the-less with all the skill positions being taken early this draft. Williams has some size with underrated speed that catches CB's by surprise. His straight-line speed allows him make plays down the field, but his familiarity to the read option Offense makes this a good pick. As it won't take Williams near as long to develop,as it might a different receiver from a different program. Terrence Williams could easily see time in his rookie campaign. Terrence Williams was the #2 WR @Baylor behind the popular connection of RG3 and #1 WR Kendell Wright in 2011.

5th rd #146(thru Miami)=ILB A.J. Klein
Quote:
A.J. Klein, ILB, Iowa State
Height: 6-1. Weight: 250. Arm: 32.78
40 Time: 4.66.
Projected Round (2012): 4-5.

My Summary: The Redskins get a solid pick here in A.J. Klein. With London Fletcher soon retire and possibly on his last season, the only true depth the Redskins have at ILB is newly signed Bryan Kehl & Keenan Robinson. The Redskins don't want to be in a situation where they are left with not being able to fill the void, that Fletcher will create when he does hang it up. So they get an ILBer who had 117 tackles, 7.5 tackles for a loss, six passes broken up & two sacks and an interception in 2011 that he took back for an 87 yard TD. He's consistently good against the run and pass coverage which is a requirement for the Redskins ILBers. He will provide very depth for the 2013 Redskins at the LBer spot & could see playing time as well if the Redskins use a little more rotation at that position.

5th rd #154=RB Kenjon Barner
Quote:
Kenjon Barner, RB, Oregon
Height: 5-9. Weight: 188. Arm: 29 5/8. Hand: 9 1/4.
Projected 40 Time: 4.49.
Projected Round (2013): 4-5.

My Summary: Barner is the 12th rated RB on the list and an excellent 3rd down back and spotter for Alfred Morris. Royster is just not a very good #2 with lack of speed, power or the ability catch the ball out of the backfield. Helu would be good, if he could stay healthy, but is a big question mark at the moment. Barner isn't great at breaking tackles, but is very fast and averaged 6.4 ypc and can also return Punts as well. He would add a threat for the Redskins offense, as well as add speed to the RB position.

5th rd #157(thru San Fran)=NT Montori Hughes
Quote:
Montori Hughes, DT, Tennessee-Martin
Height: 6-4. Weight: 329. Arm: 33.68.
40 Time: 5.23.
Projected Round (2012): 5-7.

My Summary: Hughes is an interesting prospect and this is an interesting selection. Hughes would normally be a 2nd day pick with the talent he has in speed and size. But his off the field issues has set him back, which makes this pick all the more interesting considering the players Shanahan is bringing in. No doubt though from a talent standpoint, that he could challenge Chris Neild or newly signed Ron Brace for a role behind starter Barry Cofield at the NT position.

5th rd #162=CB Terry Hawthorne
Quote:
Terry Hawthorne, CB, Illinois
Height: 6-0. Weight: 195.
40 Time: 4.44.
Projected Round (2013): 2-4.

My Summary: The Redskins get a true steal here. He's the 15th rated CB in an extremely deep CB draft. Hawthorne "shined" in the East-West Shrine game, which is why the Redskins decide to double-dip at CB this year and not pursue all the available free agents at CB that were there this free agency. Hawthorne is very physical and very good in man-to-man coverage who also appears to have ball skills, too. Depending on the health of Chase Minniefield or the play of Richard Crawford, Hawthorne could easily land a Nickel role his rookie season with a Redskins secondary that was just dreadful in 2012.

6th rd #191=WR Denard Robinson
Quote:
Denard Robinson, WR, Michigan
Height: 5-10. Weight: 196. Arm: 32 7/8. Hand: 10.
Projected 40 Time: 4.55.
Projected Round (2013): 5-7.

My Summary: This may seem like a flier pick, but it could be a whole lot more. Robinson's size certainly doesn't make him ideal to play QB in a standard offense, but he could be used in packages at the WR or RB position with his skill set. He's of the mold of a Josh Cribbs or Percy Harvin type of player who can throw the ball as well. What makes this interesting is the usage of his skills in a Read Option, Pistol look formation. With the loss of Brandon Banks, the Redskins will be looking for a utility type of player & Robinson is perfect for that role. He could also probably serve as an emergency QB, if the Redskins only want to keep 2 QB's on the active roster. At minimum, he could be used in the read option offense with his speed and elusiveness. He will be a player that can probably play the WR, RB, QB or even be involved in the return game. Not too bad, for a 6th rd pick.

7th rd #228=TE DC Jefferson
Quote:
DC Jefferson, TE, Rutgers
Height: 6-6. Weight: 255. Arm: 34.28. Hand: 10.18.
40 Time: 4.77.
Projected Round (2013): 6-7.

My Summary: Jefferson is another player that shined at the East-West Shrine game, like CB Terry Hawthorne. He's pretty much a raw player who's converted from QB to TE during the 2009 season. With Fred Davis's uncertain future as a Washington Redskin, Chris Cooley running on an empty tank & Logan Paulson as the next man in line...Although Niles Paul is a converted TE from WR, he lacks the size that a prototype TE would have. Jefferson would be fighting for a roster spot for sure & will have to try to land that on Special Teams. But seeing how affective Paulson has been in this *new* Redskins offense at 6'5" , 264 lbs, the Redskins take a shot a player with a similar body type, but arguably a little more athletic than Logan.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im not really a expert when it comes to mocked drafts but from what I've seen some of the picks are a little far-fetched (meaning no disrespect). Trufant and Williams from the mocked drafts I've seen are taking earlier than what you have. I do like the selection of Denard Robinson late in the draft. He could really be a good asset we use at multiple positions.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Denard Robinson will be a Day 2 pick. And if that somehow happens, I guarantee he doesn't fall past the 4th.

- mike23md on the sig!
turtle28

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the ideas you have, like usual, but like usual it is NOT going to happen. Desmond Trufant is a first round pick. I don't see us trading down that much, I actually want us to trade up so we're sure we get the best DB we can that might be able to start opposite Wilson, but in have to say I'd love youre draft if it worked our the way you put it, eventhogh it won't. Trufant won't last to us, and Tereance Wikkiams won't last past the second round, let a lone past the 3rd.

Lastly, why are we drafting Shawn Williams over TJ McDonald, Tony Jefferson, Duke Williams, Josh Evans, Rashard Hall, Earl Wolf or Prentiss Waggner?

Shawn Williams is strictly a SS, this team has 4 good options at SS, needless to say, we need a FS like no ones business.

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeT14 wrote:
Denard Robinson will be a Day 2 pick. And if that somehow happens, I guarantee he doesn't fall past the 4th.
you think? He has no clue how to be a wr, of course neither did Randle El and he was drafted high. Still, I think Robinson is a late round pick.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
MikeT14

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
MikeT14 wrote:
you think? He has no clue how to be a wr, of course neither did Randle El and he was drafted high. Still, I think Robinson is a late round pick.

Too much mystique and what if? behind him. See Pat White, Randle El (as you said), Matt Jones, Tebow, etc. People will get trigger fingers.

- mike23md on the sig!
mike23md

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MikeT14 wrote:

Never going to happen. Robinsons will end up in the 5th somewhere.

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
mike23md

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Ace's Redskins only Mock Draft (includes trade downs) Reply with quote

[quote="aceinthehouse"]Walter Football prospect rankings: http://walterfootball.com/draft2008P.php
Huddle Report draft order: http://www.thehuddlereport.com/index/draft.order.shtml
Draft Countdown value chart: http://www.draftcountdown.com/features/Value-Chart.php

Redskins trade down twice in the 2nd round.

From #51 to #54 (Miami) for Miami's #146 5th rd selection.
Value in drop down is 30 pts.
Value of 146th pick is 33 pts.

Redskins trade down again from #54 to 49ers #61 in the 2nd rd.
Redskins pick up 49ers #128th 4th rd selection. worth a value of 44 pts.
Redskins also pick up 49ers #157th selection in 5th rd. A value of 28.6 pts. (a total value of 72.6 pts)
Value of drop down is 68 pts.

REDSKINS DRAFT
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[quote]2nd rd #61(thru Miami & San Fran)=CB Desmond Trufant
Quote:
Desmond Trufant, CB, Washington
Height: 5-11. Weight: 190. Arm: 30 5/8. Hand: 8 1/4.
40 Time: 4.38.
My Summary: Redskins take advantage of an active Free Agency of CB's signed by other teams. While the Redskins had to sit on their hands from a $36M CAP penalty, they were able to take advantage of the 3rd best CB slipping to them. This all in multiple trade downs through Miami & San Francisco to late in the 2nd rd. Trufant's man coverage skills & the ability to win one-on-ones was what prompted the Redskins to take him here. Not to mention he had a great Senior Bowl & Combine. Patience pays off here, as the Redskins land a potential immediate starter.

Desmond Trufant is the 2nd best rated corner along side Xavier Rhodes. No way he lasts to 54. Miami, Detroit and many others will take him way earlier.

[qoute]3rd rd #85=OG Larry Warford
Quote:
OG Larry Warford, G, Kentucky
Height: 6-3. Weight: 332. Arm: 31 78. Hand: 9 5/8.
40 Time: 5.58.
My Summary: Redskins get another great steal here in the 3rd. Although Guard is not an absolute need with Chester, Lich, Gettis & LeRibeus as the projected main 4. The Redskins couldn't pass on a very talented, but underrated Warford landing to them in this spot. This happens because Kentucky was god awful and with so many of the skilled positions going early in the draft, that it allowed some good O-lineman to slip down the boards. Warford is a better athlete and quicker than most recognize. He impressed the Redskins when he shut down Sharrif Floyd & Sheldon Richardson. He not only has the ability to play in the Shanahan Zone blocking offense, but he has the ability to road grade with his size and is a good pass blocker as well. Warford will immediately compete with Chris Chester for the RG spot on that Hogs line or could play the LG spot if ever Lichtensteiger were moved over to center to fill in or replace Montgomery. Warford is a more talented prospect than both Gettis or LeRibeus. With the Redskins going heavy on OT in FA and their hope for re-signed Polumbus and the signing of Pashos & Trueblood competing for that RT spot, they balance that out with a great value here at Guard & a potential early starter.

Warford is a stud at G and he could be the 2nd best G on the board behind Warmack. Minnesota is going to be looking for him as will Buffalo. Dont think he lasts past the 2nd.

[quote]4th rd #119=S Shawn Williams
Quote:
Shawn Williams, S, Georgia
Height: 6-0. Weight: 213. Arm: 30. Hand: 8 1/4.
40 Time: 4.46.
Projected Round (2013): 3-4.
My Summary: The Redskins get a very good and balanced Safety here with this pick. Williams has the ability to play both the FS or SS positions, which is exactly what the Redskins need here with questions to both SS Merriweather & the FS position on the roster that is completely wide open. Williams is a tough, physical safety that also has some quickness and ball skills. Although he didn't make a lot of "splashy" plays, he was solid in both the run & pass. He had near a 100 tackles in 2012 & also has the skills to create turnovers & make plays in the backfield with his speed. Traits we all know Haslett loves with his players. If Merriweather can come back healthy and solidify the SS position, you could see a very solid Safety tandem with him and Shawn Williams back there. Both very similar players with hitting ability, but with Shawn having a little more speed to provide good coverage. FS Tanard Jackson is still listed as FS, but his off the field issues are in question. If he can shape up and get with the program, the Redskins suddenly have good depth at the Safety position that was desperately needed in 2012.

Shawn Williams is NOT, I repeat NOT a FS. He doesnt have the speed or range to play single high S and he does better in the box as opposed to playing in coverage.

[quote]4th rd #128(thru San Fran)=WR Terrance Williams
Quote:
Terrance Williams, WR, Baylor
Height: 6-1. Weight: 201. Arm: 30 5/8. Hand: 8 3/4.
Projected 40 Time: 4.50.
Projected Round (2013): 2-3.
My Summary: RG3 gets reunited with T. Williams. Somehow, Williams who is the #7 rated WR is sitting in their lap with the #128th pick in the 4th rd. Williams led the nation in receiving yardage this year with 1,832 yards on 97 receptions with 12 touchdowns without RG3. It's no secret that the Redskins had mentioned getting more weapons for RG3, but they couldn't have imagined that former teammate Terrence Williams would be there at this selection. Not a significant drop from his projection, but a surprise none-the-less with all the skill positions being taken early this draft. Williams has some size with underrated speed that catches CB's by surprise. His straight-line speed allows him make plays down the field, but his familiarity to the read option Offense makes this a good pick. As it won't take Williams near as long to develop,as it might a different receiver from a different program. Terrence Williams could easily see time in his rookie campaign. Terrence Williams was the #2 WR @Baylor behind the popular connection of RG3 and #1 WR Kendell Wright in 2011.

Williams is not going to last to the 4th. Minnesota is going to be looking for a second WR to go alongside Jennings. Houston needs a 2nd receiver after releasing Kevin Walter and Andre Johnson getting older. The Patriots could use a WR like Williams and so could San Fran. Williams does not last past the 3rd, and early 3rd at that.

[quote]5th rd #146(thru Miami)=ILB A.J. Klein
Quote:
A.J. Klein, ILB, Iowa State
Height: 6-1. Weight: 250. Arm: 32.78
40 Time: 4.66.
Projected Round (2012): 4-5.
My Summary: The Redskins get a solid pick here in A.J. Klein. With London Fletcher soon retire and possibly on his last season, the only true depth the Redskins have at ILB is newly signed Bryan Kehl & Keenan Robinson. The Redskins don't want to be in a situation where they are left with not being able to fill the void, that Fletcher will create when he does hang it up. So they get an ILBer who had 117 tackles, 7.5 tackles for a loss, six passes broken up & two sacks and an interception in 2011 that he took back for an 87 yard TD. He's consistently good against the run and pass coverage which is a requirement for the Redskins ILBers. He will provide very depth for the 2013 Redskins at the LBer spot & could see playing time as well if the Redskins use a little more rotation at that position.

Did you forget that we drafted Keenan Robinson? Even though he was on the IR last year, he has not been given a chance to really prove himself and I think that Shanny is going to do give him his fair shot.

[quote]5th rd #154=RB Kenjon Barner
Quote:
Kenjon Barner, RB, Oregon
Height: 5-9. Weight: 188. Arm: 29 5/8. Hand: 9 1/4.
Projected 40 Time: 4.49.
Projected Round (2013): 4-5.
My Summary: Barner is the 12th rated RB on the list and an excellent 3rd down back and spotter for Alfred Morris. Royster is just not a very good #2 with lack of speed, power or the ability catch the ball out of the backfield. Helu would be good, if he could stay healthy, but is a big question mark at the moment. Barner isn't great at breaking tackles, but is very fast and averaged 6.4 ypc and can also return Punts as well. He would add a threat for the Redskins offense, as well as add speed to the RB position.

Barner is a great back and I think that there are going to be teams interested in him, but he does have a drawback in that he is not a between the tackles runner and will be wasted in our system. Christine Michael, Knile Davis, or Le'Veon Bell to be a spell role if Shanny cuts Royster or Helu.

[quote]5th rd #157(thru San Fran)=NT Montori Hughes
Quote:
Montori Hughes, DT, Tennessee-Martin
Height: 6-4. Weight: 329. Arm: 33.68.
40 Time: 5.23.
Projected Round (2012): 5-7.
My Summary: Hughes is an interesting prospect and this is an interesting selection. Hughes would normally be a 2nd day pick with the talent he has in speed and size. But his off the field issues has set him back, which makes this pick all the more interesting considering the players Shanahan is bringing in. No doubt though from a talent standpoint, that he could challenge Chris Neild or newly signed Ron Brace for a role behind starter Barry Cofield at the NT position.

Hughes is going to be a headache much like Albert Haynesworth was for Shanahan. Mike is not going to want to deal with this kids issues and having to babysit him.

[quote]5th rd #162=CB Terry Hawthorne
[quote]Terry Hawthorne, CB, Illinois
Height: 6-0. Weight: 195.
40 Time: 4.44.
Projected Round (2013): 2-4.
My Summary: The Redskins get a true steal here. He's the 15th rated CB in an extremely deep CB draft. Hawthorne "shined" in the East-West Shrine game, which is why the Redskins decide to double-dip at CB this year and not pursue all the available free agents at CB that were there this free agency. Hawthorne is very physical and very good in man-to-man coverage who also appears to have ball skills, too. Depending on the health of Chase Minniefield or the play of Richard Crawford, Hawthorne could easily land a Nickel role his rookie season with a Redskins secondary that was just dreadful in 2012.

I like Hawthorne a lot, but I cannot see him lasting past the 4th round. I wouldnt mind this pick at all.

[quote]6th rd #191=WR Denard Robinson
Quote:
Denard Robinson, WR, Michigan
Height: 5-10. Weight: 196. Arm: 32 7/8. Hand: 10.
Projected 40 Time: 4.55.
Projected Round (2013): 5-7.
My Summary: This may seem like a flier pick, but it could be a whole lot more. Robinson's size certainly doesn't make him ideal to play QB in a standard offense, but he could be used in packages at the WR or RB position with his skill set. He's of the mold of a Josh Cribbs or Percy Harvin type of player who can throw the ball as well. What makes this interesting is the usage of his skills in a Read Option, Pistol look formation. With the loss of Brandon Banks, the Redskins will be looking for a utility type of player & Robinson is perfect for that role. He could also probably serve as an emergency QB, if the Redskins only want to keep 2 QB's on the active roster. At minimum, he could be used in the read option offense with his speed and elusiveness. He will be a player that can probably play the WR, RB, QB or even be involved in the return game. Not too bad, for a 6th rd pick.

While Robinson has shown improvement, he is still a very raw project and I dont see any improvement over Brandon Banks on this pick. To waste this pick on a player that literally has one role on the team makes no sense. Anytime he comes into the game, its a gimmick. That is not who the Redskins are and I would hate to see the Redskins resort to gimmicks to win. Let the Pats have him.

[quote]7th rd #228=TE DC Jefferson
Quote:
DC Jefferson, TE, Rutgers
Height: 6-6. Weight: 255. Arm: 34.28. Hand: 10.18.
40 Time: 4.77.
Projected Round (2013): 6-7.
My Summary: Jefferson is another player that shined at the East-West Shrine game, like CB Terry Hawthorne. He's pretty much a raw player who's converted from QB to TE during the 2009 season. With Fred Davis's uncertain future as a Washington Redskin, Chris Cooley running on an empty tank & Logan Paulson as the next man in line...Although Niles Paul is a converted TE from WR, he lacks the size that a prototype TE would have. Jefferson would be fighting for a roster spot for sure & will have to try to land that on Special Teams. But seeing how affective Paulson has been in this *new* Redskins offense at 6'5" , 264 lbs, the Redskins take a shot a player with a similar body type, but arguably a little more athletic than Logan.

I dont care about a 7th round TE. Most likely he is going to end up on the PS.

I understand what you want to happen, but these picks are wishful thinking. Most of these guys are not going to be there and there are a few picks that are not quite value that make sense, especially Larry Warford.

I simply cannot see the Redskins having this kind of a draft nor drafting these players except Trufant and possibly Hawthorne. But he wont be there at 54.

2015 NFL MOCK DRAFT
Cash

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha craziest mock I've seen.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:12 am    Post subject: you have top four round talent falling to the 7th? Reply with quote

This mock is a great fantasy lo. Barner in the 5th, and Williams in the 4th hahaha

Both will be off the board in the 3rd in my opinion.
turtle28

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:22 am    Post subject: Re: you have top four round talent falling to the 7th? Reply with quote

Doc Draper wrote:
This mock is a great fantasy lo. Barner in the 5th, and Williams in the 4th hahaha

Both will be off the board in the 3rd in my opinion.
im not sure sure about Barner. It's quite possible he lasts to the 5th, but most likely a 4th. I'd be shocked if anyone not named Chip Kelly took him in the 3rd.

As I said before my Philly mock is this:

1- Dijon Jordan
2- Kyle Long
3- Barner
4- Kiko Alonso
5. John Boyett

Etc, etc

I think Chip is like Steve Spurier, that Arrogant and Philly is going to regret firing Andy for a college gimmick coach just we regret firing Marty for Spurier.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: