Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Nick49er's Mock Draft after Comp Picks (5 rounds)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nick49er

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:05 pm    Post subject: Nick49er's Mock Draft after Comp Picks (5 rounds) Reply with quote

31. Datone Jones (DE)- we need to find another pass rusher to match the seachickens. Eventual replacement for Justin Smith

34. Jonathan Jenkins (DT) - not much as a pressing need as it was before free agency with the addition of Dorsey. However the value here is too good to pass on.

61. Jonathan Cyprien (S) - probably our biggest need at the moment. Im hopeful we still sign Woodson and Nnamdi. Cyprien might not last this long in the draft. He is a clone of Goldson so he would be a steal here.

74. Gavin Escobar (TE) - he will come in immediately and challenge for the #2 spot against Celek. Huge target, who has outstanding hands and is hard to bring down

93. Aaron Dobson (WR) - with the addition of Boldin, WR isnt a pressing need. He is an exceptional athlete who displays outstanding speed, body control and balance. He is a legitimate vertical threat on every snap of the ball.

128. Marcus Lattimore (RB) - we take a chance on a quality player who is injured. I think he falls into our laps because not too many teams can wait a yr before they get production from him.

131. Tyraan Mathieu (CB) - like i mentioned before i still think we land Nnamdi in free agency. We take a chance on the Honey Badger...he also has stated that he wants to play for the 49ers....so why not draft this kid.

157. Denard Robinson (WR/KR) - has enormous amount of potential. We could use him in the return game. Has tremendous game speed. Will need time to develop but i think he could become a dynamic player in the NFL no matter what position he plays.

164. Kwame Geathers (DT) - Another big body to add to our D-line. We need as much depth as we can get. With the addtions of Dorsey, Jenkins and Geathers addded to Ian Williams our d-line looks to be in good shape for years to come.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be happy with this draft.
Might have to switch our 2 second round picks though.

Lots of fatties I see

new sig... sorry alex
48 1/2ers

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could live with this, you filled alot of the needs i would have chosen some different players in certain spots but I like it overall! B- would be my grade.

Not a fan of Datone at 31, or the last two picks but all the other ones look money

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

- A+ for Datone J at 31... he'll be awesome for us.

- B- for Jon J at 34... the value here is only decent for me, and what does this say about the extension for Ian W?

- A for Cyprien at 61... like the value and choice here.

- B for Escobar at 74... not bad.. he's a bit slow and stiff, but can challenge for the #2 spot and be decent.

- A+ for Dobson at 93... would be ecstatic with the value and choice. Dobson is a legit 2nd rd talent in my view... brings that big, physical WR with strong hands... plus runs a legit 4.4.

- B for the next three... and even the last pick of Geathers isn't bad. It's great value... but I'd question the need at that point.

- ? for no OT or ILB? no 3rd QB?

Overall, I like it enough... would be happy enough just with the Datone J and Dobson picks.

___

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: