Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The SIXTH Sean Taylor Award winner IS ...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezy Fanatic wrote:
The most polarizing poster on the forum, it was bound to happen eventually.
thanks... I think Confused

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
DCRED

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations, turtle!
MikeT14

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezy Fanatic wrote:
The most polarizing poster on the forum, it was bound to happen eventually.

Agreed and deserved.

- mike23md on the sig!

Phire wrote:
HORSES - 1
DALLAS - 0
RSkinGM

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, I'm sooooo sorry I'm late with this --Just hadn't checked it .
Turtle , you're like the old actor that never won an Oscar so they are finally forced to give him "A Lifetime Achievement Award" for his contribution to the ,,,uuhhhhh, Cause .!
You show no favorites here. You ask no quarter and give no quarter .. This board would be much poorer except for the passion, humor and general obstinance of one Turtle28.!!
We are Family-- we fight like brothers ,, our Band of Redskins brethren.. My Heartiest congratulations to you Good Fellow..!! HTTR,, RSkinGM
turtle28

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RSkinGM wrote:
Turtle , you're like the old actor that never won an Oscar so they are finally forced to give him "A Lifetime Achievement Award" for his contribution to the ,,,uuhhhhh, Cause .!
You show no favorites here. You ask no quarter and give no quarter .. This board would be much poorer except for the passion, humor and general obstinance of one Turtle28.!!
We are Family-- we fight like brothers ,, our Band of Redskins brethren.. My Heartiest congratulations to you Good Fellow..!! HTTR,, RSkinGM
thanks buddy. We still got to get together sometime when I'm down in Richmond for work. Maybe next year

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
RSkinGM

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
RSkinGM wrote:
thanks buddy. We still got to get together sometime when I'm down in Richmond for work. Maybe next year

Put it on your calendar..
turtle28

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RSkinGM wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
RSkinGM wrote:

Put it on your calendar..
you got it sir!

footy_29

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apologies for the delay - I took my departure before remembering about the award.

We have had our share of disagreements turtle, but this was a long time coming. I think this period of time that we are entering is bound to attract a great many Redskins fans to FF, and keeping the forum active is an integral aspect to its eventual growth as we see a perennial playoff team built under Mike and Bruce.

We've had some truly great posters here on FF, and I like to think that our Sean Taylor Award winners are a good representation of that dearth of quality - there are so many more people who were deserving in the past and will be in the future.

We'll need strong posters to help lead the next generation, as the last generation has all but departed...although a few come out of the crypt every once and a while. Glad to know you'll be here to welcome them to the forum and provide the banter needed to keep this place active.

Keep at it.

footy
turtle28

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks footy. We do disagree sometimes but we agree a lot also. We've always seemed to get past our disagreements. I think that says something about us as posters, we're really passionate about this team, we are very knowledgeable but we have great respect for one another.

You were a previous Sean Taylor award winner for a reason, you are one of the top 5 posters in this forum.

Keep up the great work Footy.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: