Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

49ers sign former Rams Safety Craig Dahl to 3-years, $5.25M
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Billy Spikes


Joined: 12 Jul 2008
Posts: 39443
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

***Update***
Quote:
S Craig Dahl officially signed three-year, $5.25 million contract w/ 49ers, including $700,000 signing bonus, source said. 2013 cap: $1.78M.


http://twitter.com/MaioccoCSN/statuses/313763042993242113
_________________
#JDI
Official Roster Cutdowns Thread
All Time Top Ten Safeties Ranking
Tom Brady Tribute
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
steadypimpin


Joined: 01 Jan 2009
Posts: 8765
Location: Rockville, Maryland
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Billy Spikes wrote:
***Update***
Quote:
S Craig Dahl officially signed three-year, $5.25 million contract w/ 49ers, including $700,000 signing bonus, source said. 2013 cap: $1.78M.


http://twitter.com/MaioccoCSN/statuses/313763042993242113
I wish I was good enough at sports to earn that kind of money even as a scrub third stringer.
_________________

Thanks to Peppers90 on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rudyZ


Joined: 12 Mar 2007
Posts: 13127
Location: Québec
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steadypimpin wrote:
Billy Spikes wrote:
***Update***
Quote:
S Craig Dahl officially signed three-year, $5.25 million contract w/ 49ers, including $700,000 signing bonus, source said. 2013 cap: $1.78M.


http://twitter.com/MaioccoCSN/statuses/313763042993242113
I wish I was good enough at sports to earn that kind of money even as a scrub third stringer.



Me too. One year at 500k and I'd be set for life. I'd probably get out of the game with my knees and back ruined (not that they aren't already), but it would be worth it. Okay, considering I'd have to pay a whole lot more taxes on that 500k than I currently do, maybe two years at 500k or one year at 1 mil and I'd be set for life.
_________________


RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
adamq


Joined: 18 Jan 2007
Posts: 7803
Location: Missouri
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rudyZ wrote:
steadypimpin wrote:
Billy Spikes wrote:
***Update***
Quote:
S Craig Dahl officially signed three-year, $5.25 million contract w/ 49ers, including $700,000 signing bonus, source said. 2013 cap: $1.78M.


http://twitter.com/MaioccoCSN/statuses/313763042993242113
I wish I was good enough at sports to earn that kind of money even as a scrub third stringer.



Me too. One year at 500k and I'd be set for life. I'd probably get out of the game with my knees and back ruined (not that they aren't already), but it would be worth it. Okay, considering I'd have to pay a whole lot more taxes on that 500k than I currently do, maybe two years at 500k or one year at 1 mil and I'd be set for life.


Just gotta sign with a team in Florida or Texas!
_________________

-kiltman

Uncle Buck wrote:
I'd rather have Tebow than any other QB in the NFL besides Rodgers, and I may even take him over Rodgers due to the difference in age.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rudyZ


Joined: 12 Mar 2007
Posts: 13127
Location: Québec
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adamq wrote:
rudyZ wrote:
steadypimpin wrote:
Billy Spikes wrote:
***Update***
Quote:
S Craig Dahl officially signed three-year, $5.25 million contract w/ 49ers, including $700,000 signing bonus, source said. 2013 cap: $1.78M.


http://twitter.com/MaioccoCSN/statuses/313763042993242113
I wish I was good enough at sports to earn that kind of money even as a scrub third stringer.



Me too. One year at 500k and I'd be set for life. I'd probably get out of the game with my knees and back ruined (not that they aren't already), but it would be worth it. Okay, considering I'd have to pay a whole lot more taxes on that 500k than I currently do, maybe two years at 500k or one year at 1 mil and I'd be set for life.


Just gotta sign with a team in Florida or Texas!



I'd still pay a lot more taxes than I do. I'm kinda poor, you know. Wink
_________________


RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
49ers Finest


Joined: 28 Dec 2011
Posts: 8726
Location: San Jose
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dahl on crabs Laughing
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap2000000093207/Crabtree-14-yard-TD-catch

that route worked magic in the redzone early in the season with alex. but defenses figured it out late haha

dahl doh Shocked Laughing
_________________
***WE RUN THE WEST!***
SB AT HOME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

new sig... sorry alex
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group