Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Buffalo is interested in Bart Scott

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joutman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:27 pm    Post subject: Buffalo is interested in Bart Scott Reply with quote

Buffalo is one of three teams interested in Bart Scott.

http://www.profootballcentral.com/2013/03/18/several-teams-interested-in-bart-scott/

Why do we continue to pick up old players on the downhill side of there career. We will continue being bottom feeders until we get some nice young talent and actually develop and keep them.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Buffalo is interested in Bart Scott Reply with quote

joutman wrote:
Buffalo is one of three teams interested in Bart Scott.

http://www.profootballcentral.com/2013/03/18/several-teams-interested-in-bart-scott/

Why do we continue to pick up old players on the downhill side of there career. We will continue being bottom feeders until we get some nice young talent and actually develop and keep them.

Bad source my man... they have been reporting trash all offseason. No need to worry Laughing

BrettFavre4

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even if the source isn't very credible, I wouldn't be surprised. As soon as he was released people were throwing the Bills around as a team that he could end up with. Many people are expecting either him, Pace, or both of them to be on the Bills' roster when the season starts. Pettine connection is the reason and the Bills need LB depth, so it fits.

I'd like Scott as a depth guy. He's known Pettine for a long time and although he's not good like he used to be he'd provide us with a needed veteran presence among a young team and much-needed LB depth. We could do far worse than Bart Scott even though he's likely a backup now. I'm all for bringing him in on the veteran minimum. I won't be surprised one bit if Pettine has already called him up to recruit him.

I don't really want Pace though. Was once a solid player but wasn't the player Scott was and isn't as useful as Scott still would be to a team in desperate need of LB depth like the Bills. We could use Scott's leadership alone. He's an interesting player. Would definitely bring some attitude to this team and I'd welcome that.
marshawn lynch

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do we continue to pick up old players? I think the question should be why do we continue to link to that website? It is garbage. Dont think they got one thing right yet for Bills news.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stoppped bothering looking around for inside information majority of the time it is completely false and it only aggravtes you. Just hold off until they actual sign. If it was a good player people would get their hopes up and when it doesnt come true everyone would be mad or in this case your mad that they are talking about it.

Thanks Max

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Buffalo Bills All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: