Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Lousy for Clowney
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Boo_This_Man

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
Boo_This_Man wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
Boo_This_Man wrote:
To the man who said Teddy is a running/read option QB... I revoke you from ever talking about Teddy again until you watch some film. If you watched at least ONE of his games you would know that is not the case. The man had less than 30 yards rushing on the season.

For telling people what they can and cannot do about the guy, you should be a little more informed yourself b/c this is entirely inaccurate. Hell, he had 75 in one game alone LOL.

Sacks come off the QBs rushing total in college while passing totals in the pros. His sacks lessened his rushing total for the years but he had plenty more than 30 rushing yards LOL

I dont understand your point. My point is that Teddy is a pocket QB. If you want a reference point for his 26 yards rushing... that number ranks him 173rd in all of college football.

And if you want to factor in the sack yardage. He threw for 286 yards per game and ran for 18 yards per game.

Bridgewater ran for much more than 26 yards last season. MUCH more and his sack yardage is already included, so there is no "if".

Yes but all NCAA QBs sack yardage are included and he still was not in the top 150 in rushing for QBs. You have no point.

Devin Brown-FS-#10

Props to JTagg7754 on the sig!

Raiders/Warriors/A's
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boo_This_Man wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
Boo_This_Man wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
Boo_This_Man wrote:
To the man who said Teddy is a running/read option QB... I revoke you from ever talking about Teddy again until you watch some film. If you watched at least ONE of his games you would know that is not the case. The man had less than 30 yards rushing on the season.

For telling people what they can and cannot do about the guy, you should be a little more informed yourself b/c this is entirely inaccurate. Hell, he had 75 in one game alone LOL.

Sacks come off the QBs rushing total in college while passing totals in the pros. His sacks lessened his rushing total for the years but he had plenty more than 30 rushing yards LOL

I dont understand your point. My point is that Teddy is a pocket QB. If you want a reference point for his 26 yards rushing... that number ranks him 173rd in all of college football.

And if you want to factor in the sack yardage. He threw for 286 yards per game and ran for 18 yards per game.

Bridgewater ran for much more than 26 yards last season. MUCH more and his sack yardage is already included, so there is no "if".

Yes but all NCAA QBs sack yardage are included and he still was not in the top 150 in rushing for QBs. You have no point.

The point was, since I need to spell it out, don't act like the guy's guardian/autobiographer if you're feeding us false information.

PM sig requests.
Boo_This_Man

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
Boo_This_Man wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
Boo_This_Man wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
Boo_This_Man wrote:

The point was, since I need to spell it out, don't act like the guy's guardian/autobiographer if you're feeding us false information.

That's cute Laughing . Its not false information. THOSE ARE his rushing numbers for the season. IF you know college football you would know that sacks are accounted for. When people say Johhny Football had 1410 yards there is no note on the side *Sack Yardage is subtracted from this number* , so why do you care when it comes too Teddy's numbers?

Devin Brown-FS-#10

Raiders/Warriors/A's
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boo_This_Man wrote:
That's cute Laughing . Its not false information. THOSE ARE his rushing numbers for the season. IF you know college football you would know that sacks are accounted for. When people say Johhny Football had 1410 yards there is no note on the side *Sack Yardage is subtracted from this number* , so why do you care when it comes too Teddy's numbers?

This isn't about Teddy. It's you telling people he only rushed for 26 yards all season. THAT IS WRONG. He ran for 75 in one game alone.

PM sig requests.
Boo_This_Man

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
Boo_This_Man wrote:

This isn't about Teddy. It's you telling people he only rushed for 26 yards all season. THAT IS WRONG. He ran for 75 in one game alone.

So you are saying by NCAA standards (which every QB in the NCAA is measured by) Teddy didn't have 26 rushing yard? Eh?

Devin Brown-FS-#10

Raiders/Warriors/A's
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boo_This_Man wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
Boo_This_Man wrote:

So you are saying by NCAA standards (which every QB in the NCAA is measured by) Teddy didn't have 26 rushing yard? Eh?

Yes b/c I find an enormous fallacy in the logic. So you're telling me this makes sense:

Let's say Bridgewater runs 6 times for 50 yards and 3 TDs but gets sacked 4 times for 55 yards. So essentially he had 3 TDs on -5 yards rushing...... yeah OK. That's makes about as much sense as having an arsehole on your elbow. He had significantly more than 26 rushing yards all season.

PM sig requests.
Boo_This_Man

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
Boo_This_Man wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
Boo_This_Man wrote:

Yes b/c I find an enormous fallacy in the logic. So you're telling me this makes sense:

Let's say Bridgewater runs 6 times for 50 yards and 3 TDs but gets sacked 4 times for 55 yards. So essentially he had 3 TDs on -5 yards rushing...... yeah OK. That's makes about as much sense as having an arsehole on your elbow. He had significantly more than 26 rushing yards all season.

All NCAA QBs are measured by those standards, therefore its a non factor.

Devin Brown-FS-#10

Raiders/Warriors/A's
dante9876

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
Boo_This_Man wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
Boo_This_Man wrote:

So you compliant and point should be address to the NCAA stat keeping department. Not Boo this man. He stated facts as they are. Like he said it is known how college football keep their stats for QB rushing yards.
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boo_This_Man wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
Boo_This_Man wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
Boo_This_Man wrote:

That's fine, believe whatever you want. Maybe I would word it differently. "He finished the season w/ 26 rushing yards" is a little more accurate than "He only had 26 rushing yards all season" b/c that is 100000% false.

PM sig requests.
Boo_This_Man

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
Boo_This_Man wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
Boo_This_Man wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
Boo_This_Man wrote:

That's fine, believe whatever you want. Maybe I would word it differently. "He finished the season w/ 26 rushing yards" is a little more accurate than "He only had 26 rushing yards all season" b/c that is 100000% false.

Devin Brown-FS-#10

Raiders/Warriors/A's

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
Page 11 of 11

Jump to: