Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

A different Mock
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
chrisororke


Joined: 14 Jan 2008
Posts: 518
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:34 am    Post subject: Re: A different Mock Reply with quote

b_rent87 wrote:
Denver trades #28 to the Bills for their 3rd and a 1st next year.
Denver trades #58 and #90 and a 5th next year to the Cardinals for #38

#38 (from Cards) Eddie Lacy RB Alabama

#71 (from Bills) Alex Okafor DE UT

#126 Shawn Williams S UGA

#161 Jordan Hill DT Penn State

#240 Branden Smith CB UGA


Steelers fan here. Go screw yourself. I want the Bills to trade with us and give us their 2014 1st. I understand trading up for a QB but that pick is in all likelihood going to be a top 10 pick so that doesn't make sense to give up a 3rd and a top 10 pick next year for a late first...especially when they pick at #41 and are better off rolling the dice than doing that. You either have to go for it (and trade with Pittsburgh) or wait. This move is nothing but beneficial to the Broncos
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Russell2Bailey


Joined: 20 Mar 2008
Posts: 12905
Location: Where I will, I'll roam.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseysFinest27 wrote:
Russell2Bailey wrote:
Reminds me of the Nick Fairley/Marcel Dareus Debates.

Thats funny because I came out right on that one too.
Laughing

No you didn't. I'd still take Dareus.
_________________
[quote="Reggie Nelson#1"] Radio-"Peyton give the ball to Ball. Ball drops the ball & Ball scoops it up! He's going downfield, TOUCHDOWN! Ball pats him on the back for when he lost the ball."[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Russell2Bailey


Joined: 20 Mar 2008
Posts: 12905
Location: Where I will, I'll roam.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseysFinest27 wrote:
Should I really get started into Alabama players in the NFL?

Hows Marcel Dareus? James Carpenter? Mark Ingram? Rolando McClain? Kareem Jackson? Do I really have to continue... Overrated.

Lets start here and end here... I have tons of respect for the Alabama program. Just because I root for their arch rival doesnt mean I cant call a spade. The program is elite, not the players. Identifying the players as anything more than that shows poor analysis. Not saying YOU but merely anyone. (almost) every player is a product of that system. Theyre in a system that dominates every team, not players that dominate.

I really dont think youve watched Lacy play if you are defending his work out of the backfield or his pass protection. Hes sub-par in both. Then partner that with his slow feet and poor top end speed. Hes also way too brittle to be taken in the 1st, let alone his very average skills.

I really dont know why I mentioned Julio and playing on a bad team. That was a product of staying up late the last 3 nights for work and practice. But you cannot argue that Arizonas defense and ST's werent terrible before Peterson came in nor that Cincy had an threat to its receiver core before he got there. They were bottom-5 worst in both categories. Sure the Browns suck, doesnt mean Trent Richardson is any better. What would you say about Cam Newton then? SEC player and went to the worst offensive team in the NFL in 2010. Whats the excuse now..

If you want to know my analysis capabilities... Ill be in the film room at red banks football film room from 6-9pm every night for the next 3 weeks before spring ball starts. Meet me there. We just got done studying Texas A&M's offense and Im fully capable of showing you tape instead of all this pounding your chest because I give a different opinion then you.


Dareus is a good DT. Carpenter was solid at guard until he got hurt. Mark Ingram plays for the most pass heavy team in the league. Mcclain played poor on the worst defense in the NFL. Shocking. Kareem Jackson was very solid this year.
_________________
[quote="Reggie Nelson#1"] Radio-"Peyton give the ball to Ball. Ball drops the ball & Ball scoops it up! He's going downfield, TOUCHDOWN! Ball pats him on the back for when he lost the ball."[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
JerseysFinest27


Joined: 07 Jan 2010
Posts: 8400
Location: New Jersey... Props to inDENguise on the sig
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Russell2Bailey wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:
Russell2Bailey wrote:
Reminds me of the Nick Fairley/Marcel Dareus Debates.

Thats funny because I came out right on that one too.
Laughing

No you didn't. I'd still take Dareus.

And I bet if we were both GM's, youd be out of a job faster than me.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Russell2Bailey


Joined: 20 Mar 2008
Posts: 12905
Location: Where I will, I'll roam.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseysFinest27 wrote:
Russell2Bailey wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:
Russell2Bailey wrote:
Reminds me of the Nick Fairley/Marcel Dareus Debates.

Thats funny because I came out right on that one too.
Laughing

No you didn't. I'd still take Dareus.

And I bet if we were both GM's, youd be out of a job faster than me.


Or I'd be complimented on having an IQ of a postive number because I know Dareus is better than Fairley. Dareus is just on a worse team. Laughing
_________________
[quote="Reggie Nelson#1"] Radio-"Peyton give the ball to Ball. Ball drops the ball & Ball scoops it up! He's going downfield, TOUCHDOWN! Ball pats him on the back for when he lost the ball."[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
JerseysFinest27


Joined: 07 Jan 2010
Posts: 8400
Location: New Jersey... Props to inDENguise on the sig
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Russell2Bailey wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:
Russell2Bailey wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:
Russell2Bailey wrote:
Reminds me of the Nick Fairley/Marcel Dareus Debates.

Thats funny because I came out right on that one too.
Laughing

No you didn't. I'd still take Dareus.

And I bet if we were both GM's, youd be out of a job faster than me.


Or I'd be complimented on having an IQ of a postive number because I know Dareus is better than Fairley. Dareus is just on a worse team. Laughing

You are aware the Lions finish 4-12 and the Bills finished 6-10 right? Laughing Brick wall

#IRememberWhenIJustMakeThingsUpToDefendMyPointToo Liar
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Russell2Bailey


Joined: 20 Mar 2008
Posts: 12905
Location: Where I will, I'll roam.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseysFinest27 wrote:
Russell2Bailey wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:
Russell2Bailey wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:
Russell2Bailey wrote:
Reminds me of the Nick Fairley/Marcel Dareus Debates.

Thats funny because I came out right on that one too.
Laughing

No you didn't. I'd still take Dareus.

And I bet if we were both GM's, youd be out of a job faster than me.


Or I'd be complimented on having an IQ of a postive number because I know Dareus is better than Fairley. Dareus is just on a worse team. Laughing

You are aware the Lions finish 4-12 and the Bills finished 6-10 right? Laughing Brick wall

#IRememberWhenIJustMakeThingsUpToDefendMyPointToo Liar


The Bills are still a worse team in my opinion. The Bills just had an easier schedule. I know what their records are. The Lions have a higher pick.

#IDontUseHashTagsOnFFToTryAndBeFunny
_________________
[quote="Reggie Nelson#1"] Radio-"Peyton give the ball to Ball. Ball drops the ball & Ball scoops it up! He's going downfield, TOUCHDOWN! Ball pats him on the back for when he lost the ball."[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group