Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

A look back at the team that will never be ever again

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
suggssohard

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:45 pm    Post subject: A look back at the team that will never be ever again Reply with quote

This video brings back so many memories *tear*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOKwveHvsXU
Integrity

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shared on facebook. Love your videos. The Ravens Playoff Hype Up Reel with the Seven Nation Army dubstep is my favorite Ravens vid of all time. Keep up the good work!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:30 pm    Post subject: Re: A look back at the team that will never be ever again Reply with quote

suggssohard wrote:
This video brings back so many memories *tear*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOKwveHvsXU

This was an awesome video. It had a very good concept. Starting off with Flacco's pick to represent the journey, the Ray Lewis voiceover of the journey... showing the past downfalls. The music was very well done that almost made you think that each moment was going to be our moment until... it wasn't. The splice of highlights was great, a taste of the key plays and moments without needing to show the whole clip to get the point across on most plays.. and then I loved how when the video display more than just the win at the Super Bowl, but went beyond and the concept of the journey stretched back home with the parade and the celebration and interaction with the fans. I thought it was a very nice concept and each part of the video worked in cohesion with it.

And man... Ray Lewis... Like, it's just unbelievable that he's actually gone. That motivating influence. Every time he speaks I'm just about brought to tears. He's just such a presence.

Any highlight video with Ray Lewis speaking is just about the greatest highlight video of all time... it could be two squirrels wrestling for a nut, a cat striking a ball of yarn... and no matter what, it's guaranteed to be great. Ray Lewis is so dynamic and powerful that I still can't imagine this team without him next year.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: