Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Matt Shaughnessy DE To Visit Friday
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
derekfelty

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Then what are we looking at? We need to sign Ed Reed & James Harrison! Dwight Freeny & John Abraham. Them are some good signs. That could boost us up big time. Which none of this will happen, because it's only a dream.
Iceman88

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

derekfelty wrote:
Then what are we looking at? We need to sign Ed Reed & James Harrison! Dwight Freeny & John Abraham. Them are some good signs. That could boost us up big time. Which none of this will happen, because it's only a dream.

Currently the only player that we are reported to be in talks with is Packers LB Brad Jones. Honestly I think we need some depth signings as well, but I dont see where you are going with Reed and Harrison, they both wouldnt make much sense.

Props to Kempes ^
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iceman88 wrote:
derekfelty wrote:

Currently the only player that we are reported to be in talks with is Packers LB Brad Jones. Honestly I think we need some depth signings as well, but I dont see where you are going with Reed and Harrison, they both wouldnt make much sense.

How much LB depth do we need though? McCarthy Ayers Brown Foku Shaw and Bailey our listed as our LBs. McRath i think is still a Titan i havnt checked so i think our LB depth is good. Saftey is set on depth we have Griffin Wilson Johnson an Martin CBs are McCourty Verner Campbell so if we need depth any where its CB and ofcourse DE

Sig by daboyle250

TITANIA FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS

Shaun Phillips:

Ropati Pitoitua:
RuskieTitan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

derekfelty wrote:

Why do we need to sign them? Because they are 'big names'?

^^ryknowssd^^
Supporter of the Death Penalty in CFB
FF Hunger Games I Winner

titans0021 wrote:
Official Order
1.Michael Griffin

#JDI
TitanLegend

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still don't understand why people want or even think the Titans would consider people like Abraham and Freeney. We're a team who has starters at DE. Abraham and Freeney will want starter money and starter minutes. All we need at DE is depth, not people to come in and start.
latinoaustino

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

derekfelty wrote:

Those would be sweet signings if it was 2005. It's not 2005. I want no part of Harrison anyway. If we got any of the other 3 it would strictly be for rotation and leadership.

Adopt A Titan

Alterraun Verner and Scott Solomon
VY-FTW

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

derekfelty wrote:

For real tho....

Just names bro. Old washed up names...

CalhounLambeau on the sig!

Adopt-A-Titan:
1. Nate "The Great" Washington
2. Michael Preston

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: