Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

My mock!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cruzp23

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:35 pm    Post subject: My mock!! Reply with quote

Free Agents
Freeney - i got a feeling we aint going to bring Doom back so freeney will be the best pass rusher available

Adrian Wilson - A veteran prescence in the secondary who can hit and will hve new life in our defense

Draft

1. Kevin Minter ILB a impact player ready to compete to start the season

2. Giovani Bernard RB a Game breaker! who can catch the ball out of the backfield

3. Tyrann Mathieu CB another player with game changing ability has a chance to grow under one of the best!

4. Jordan Campbell OLB Explosive powerful linebacker to fill the spot DJ williams left has crazy work effort

heres a highlight video if youv never heard of him http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DgDePoVAjk

5.Wes horton DE alot of work to be done but has alot of potential as a pass rusher

6.Joe Vallano DT he was a good college player but needs a bit of work for the NFL

7. Lonnie Pryor FB a Lead blocker just fills a need and anyone picked in the 7th is just hopeful anyway
Reggie Nelson#1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:53 pm    Post subject: Re: My mock!! Reply with quote

Cruzp23 wrote:
Adrian Wilson - A veteran prescence in the secondary who can hit and will hve new life in our defense

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/2074/adrian-wilson

Quote:
Patriots agreed to terms with SS Adrian Wilson, formerly of the Cardinals, on a three-year contract.

Sorry man Confused
On Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:41 pm, AnAngryAmerican wrote wrote:
This team won't win a Super Bowl with Peyton Manning.
Cruzp23

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:55 pm    Post subject: Re: My mock!! Reply with quote

Reggie Nelson#1 wrote:
Cruzp23 wrote:

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/2074/adrian-wilson

Quote:
Patriots agreed to terms with SS Adrian Wilson, formerly of the Cardinals, on a three-year contract.

Sorry man Confused

yer just seen that DAMN!! just replace adrian with ED! lol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: