Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Coincidence or Fate

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OrangeNBlue86#2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:26 pm    Post subject: Coincidence or Fate Reply with quote

After all these signings in free agency and with an already strong core, I think a lot of people expect the team to make the Super Bowl if not win it next season. I know it is foolish to expect to win the Super Bowl but being so close last year and with the talent level throughout the roster I think it that is possible.

Anyways, Peyton just got his 2 years guaranteed and will be 37 during the season next year. John Elway was 37 when he one his first Super Bowl.

Me and Quinton Carter are going to Vegas to put some money on back to back Broncos Super Bowls and then Peyton retiring. It's too much of a coincidence not to happen.
Elstonsky

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 1:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Coincidence or Fate Reply with quote

OrangeNBlue86#2 wrote:
Me and Quinton Carter are going to Vegas to put some money on back to back Broncos Super Bowls and then Peyton retiring. It's too much of a coincidence not to happen.

Don't jinx it by bringing Quinton Wink
AnAngryAmerican

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The parallels are there without question. But I for one do not believe in fate in the world of sports, what happens on the field will determine how we do next year.

Broncos CSU Rams Rockies Tiger Woods
PGeorge2

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Coincidence or Fate Reply with quote

OrangeNBlue86#2 wrote:
After all these signings in free agency and with an already strong core, I think a lot of people expect the team to make the Super Bowl if not win it next season. I know it is foolish to expect to win the Super Bowl but being so close last year and with the talent level throughout the roster I think it that is possible.

Anyways, Peyton just got his 2 years guaranteed and will be 37 during the season next year. John Elway was 37 when he one his first Super Bowl.

Thanks for the new sig quote. That is hilarious.

Joe_is_the_best on the sig!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: