Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

H.O.T. IV: Training Camp in Full Swing!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hawksman81 wrote:
What do you guys think of Jamie Collins out of SMU for our SLB or WLB spot? Looks like he can rush the passer a little bit and is extremely athletic. Seems like a unique Pete pick to me.

I'd love him at WLB.
chpjns15

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't be mad if we just went all OL in the draft. Laughing Thats literally the only weakness on our entire roster (and its not even that big).

"If you can't win, cheat. If you can't cheat, don't play."

"Getting a paper cut, that is tragedy. Someone falling down a sewer and dying, that is comedy."
sirensong

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chpjns15 wrote:
I wouldn't be mad if we just went all OL in the draft. Laughing Thats literally the only weakness on our entire roster (and its not even that big).

We still need interior DL help unless they think that Red can be converted to the inside. We also need a starting LB, I dont think Malcolm Smith is the answer.
chpjns15

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sirensong wrote:
chpjns15 wrote:

We still need interior DL help unless they think that Red can be converted to the inside. We also need a starting LB, I dont think Malcolm Smith is the answer.

Khaseem Greene in the 2nd, Kyle Long in the 3rd, and an interior DL after that. Then BPA the rest of the draft Very Happy

"Getting a paper cut, that is tragedy. Someone falling down a sewer and dying, that is comedy."
Plush

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chpjns15 wrote:
sirensong wrote:
chpjns15 wrote:

Khaseem Greene in the 2nd, Kyle Long in the 3rd, and an interior DL after that. Then BPA the rest of the draft Very Happy

Kyle long ain't hittin the 3rd dude. Early 2nd rounder at worst. Hopefully we can get someone like green

Love the fact that we go in with just 3/4 minor needs. I'd love to go interior DL/OL first and then any combo of LB or NCB next. The great things about having just a few needs is giving flexibility to Pete and John to get creative in the mid rounds. This is where they make their money obviously, and it completely alleviates the pressure of drafting
KayJayz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know of a reliable source to get player's current contract numbers? I can't seem to find anything online. I would imagine Madden would be close to correct, maybe I will check there too.

~props to mike23md~
Plush

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=9057882
KayJayz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000151114/article/nfcs-early-frontrunner-seahawks-49ers-falcons-duke-it-out

It's nice to actually have some media attention but I would actually prefer to be an underdog coming into the year. Last time we were favorites for the superbowl was in 2006. We didn't come close to our expectations, even though we went 9-7 and made it to the divisional round, it was a complete disaster (at least in my mind).

I know there is no turning back now, we are all over Sportscenter and everyone knows who we are. I really hope it doesn't weigh too heavily on these young players.

~props to mike23md~
sirensong

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KayJayz wrote:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000151114/article/nfcs-early-frontrunner-seahawks-49ers-falcons-duke-it-out

It's nice to actually have some media attention but I would actually prefer to be an underdog coming into the year. Last time we were favorites for the superbowl was in 2006. We didn't come close to our expectations, even though we went 9-7 and made it to the divisional round, it was a complete disaster (at least in my mind).

I know there is no turning back now, we are all over Sportscenter and everyone knows who we are. I really hope it doesn't weigh too heavily on these young players.

I think our boys either have way too much composure or too much swagger to let this get in their heads. Russell Wilson thrives under pressure and gets better with the game on the line. D!ck loves the spotlight and wants the lights on him... 2 very different attitudes but I think those 2 personalities define us and I why we can handle the pressure going forward.
bobob123

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KayJayz wrote:
Does anyone know of a reliable source to get player's current contract numbers? I can't seem to find anything online. I would imagine Madden would be close to correct, maybe I will check there too.

RotoWorld.com is the the only site that I can find that has that type of info., Here's a link to the Hawks contracts.

http://www.rotoworld.com/teams/contracts/nfl/sea/seahawks

There's a tab that says "View Other Team:" to get the other teams contract info., Hope this helps you man.

"Guess what! I got a fever, and the only prescription, is MORE COWBELL!!" - Christopher Walken
chpjns15

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, just imagine Avril, Scruggs, Irvin, Clemons, and Bennett all on the field at the time. That is so much pass rush its ridiculous. Very Happy Plus, whatever interior DL or WLB we may draft! This defense is terrifying!! Very Happy

And on offense we are looking great too. Thats going to be a scary read option with Harvin in there now. We have to be the hardest team to game plan for with a dual threat QB, a Pro Bowl Bruising RB, and now a game changing WR. I would like to see us draft a raw, but very talented wideout in the draft. Someone in the Greg Childs mold. And then we need OL.

Bigjoe0075

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chpjns15 wrote:

Preaching to the choir. We have 8 draft picks and I believe half if them should or could be used for OL. We are bound to hit on at least 2 of them.
KayJayz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bobob123 wrote:
KayJayz wrote:

RotoWorld.com is the the only site that I can find that has that type of info., Here's a link to the Hawks contracts.

http://www.rotoworld.com/teams/contracts/nfl/sea/seahawks

There's a tab that says "View Other Team:" to get the other teams contract info., Hope this helps you man.

Perfect, thank you.

~props to mike23md~
Tooki

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-Force is now a Jag (although this is a bit late).

That move makes sense given the Gus Bradley connection. He should be a great COP back for the Jags. Good luck to him, he was a great back in Seattle.
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bigjoe0075 wrote:
chpjns15 wrote:

Preaching to the choir. We have 8 draft picks and I believe half if them should or could be used for OL. We are bound to hit on at least 2 of them.

Agreed, I hope we focus heavily on the OLine this draft. Our guard play is still really suspect and I'm praying we don't go into the season with McQuistin and Sweezy as our starters.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 49 of 100

Jump to: