Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Who are you? Come introduce yourself!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iPwn

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
Why is that word not auto-censored on this site?
It's a stock autocensor. The same sensor is used by other forums, lke for instance a psychology message board, where the term "mentally retarded" would be used commonplace, as a non-pejorative.

If you think the word should be added, you should send a PM to webby. Have it be clear, explaining your feelings and everything, and if it's possible to add the word to the censor, I'm sure he would consider it. Not making any promises that it would get changed, but that's your best bet.

Let's go ahead and drop the whole thing though. If someone wants to critique the logo, that's fine. It, however, would greatly be appreciated if you used words that didn't have such offensive connotations. It also should go in the proper thread (here or here).

Thanks.

-pwny

- Best since day one -
The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
.Buzz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huge Jags fan, live in Iowa. It's tough being so far away but I just can't switch, would be too hard and I would always go back to watching them/seeing how their doing. Been a fan ever since I was about 8 or so. Playing Madden is really what got me hooked on the Jags and running with Fred Taylor. Good to be here.
Adrenaline_Flux

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

.Buzz wrote:
Huge Jags fan, live in Iowa. It's tough being so far away but I just can't switch, would be too hard and I would always go back to watching them/seeing how their doing. Been a fan ever since I was about 8 or so. Playing Madden is really what got me hooked on the Jags and running with Fred Taylor. Good to be here.

SABO WE GOT ANOTHER ONE

Welcome to the forum

Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
.Buzz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
.Buzz wrote:

SABO WE GOT ANOTHER ONE

Welcome to the forum

LOL...great to see I'm not the only one. Thanks though.
Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
.Buzz wrote:

SABO WE GOT ANOTHER ONE

Welcome to the forum

oh honey....

#JDI
MJD4MVP5455

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

.Buzz wrote:

Welcome

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

should we just move the team to iowa?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
should we just move the team to iowa?

Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand what that picture has to do with the question, did you over serve Jericho or do you want Batista back?

#JDI
iPwn

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he wants a Slim Jim.

- Best since day one -
The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
I think he wants a Slim Jim.

good call.

#JDI
Adrenaline_Flux

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually am saying Punk is the best in the world

jfinley88

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just noticed this thread and came to the realization that I have yet to introduce myself. It all began in 1991 when jfin decided to exit the womb and enlighten the world with his mastery of the world. It wasn't long after birth that he decided to pack his [inappropriate/removed] and move to the east coast of Florida. As a child, jfin was obviously miles ahead of the other children so he didn't bother playing any sports until later. Instead, he spent most of his time in the ocean befriending not only the animals, but the world itself. Enlightenment came early for young jfin; and with this enlightenment came a sense of excitement yet confusion, for he wasn't quite sure why none of the other kids were close to his level of godlyness. As jfin matured (physically of course; prompting his world renowned alpha-male persona) he seemed to intimidate all the females so he went 0 for middle school with the women. Once high school hit, jfin realized he may have to tone himself down in order to blend a little more in order to fit in with the normal kids so he wouldn't strike out in high school as well. Even though jfin toned himself down through high school both physically (for the male kids) and emotionally (for the female kids) the coach realized it would be unfair to put a physical speciman like jfin on the field. And unfortunately all the women, until the senior jfin year, seemed to be intimidated by the jfin. Sidenote - true story- During my Sophomore year some stuff happend Laughing , so I had to switch high schools for a year. This high school turned out to be the same high school that Kate Upton went to. Seeing how she is 21 as well though, we were in the same damn grade at the same damn high school... Fun jfin fact of the day. So after high school, jfin decided that society wasn't ready for him, so he continued to live with parents and go bum out at the beach all day in order to blend. After about a year of doing absolutely nothing, jfin decided he should probably do something. So he went to UCF where he's switched his major 3 major times already and is now pursuing a degree in Marketing. Now jfin's day usually consist of skipping all classes (because what kind of a badass actually attends college classes), FF, netflix, being dragged into stupid get together's/parties by roommates, and having a 1-2 week relationship every couple months. jfin soon aspires to figure out what he's actually going to be doing five years from now so he's not back at the home of the alpha-breeders (parents) home. The End.
Adrenaline_Flux

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jfinley88 wrote:
I just noticed this thread and came to the realization that I have yet to introduce myself. It all began in 1991 when jfin decided to exit the womb and enlighten the world with his mastery of the world. It wasn't long after birth that he decided to pack his [inappropriate/removed] and move to the east coast of Florida. As a child, jfin was obviously miles ahead of the other children so he didn't bother playing any sports until later. Instead, he spent most of his time in the ocean befriending not only the animals, but the world itself. Enlightenment came early for young jfin; and with this enlightenment came a sense of excitement yet confusion, for he wasn't quite sure why none of the other kids were close to his level of godlyness. As jfin matured (physically of course; prompting his world renowned alpha-male persona) he seemed to intimidate all the females so he went 0 for middle school with the women. Once high school hit, jfin realized he may have to tone himself down in order to blend a little more in order to fit in with the normal kids so he wouldn't strike out in high school as well. Even though jfin toned himself down through high school both physically (for the male kids) and emotionally (for the female kids) the coach realized it would be unfair to put a physical speciman like jfin on the field. And unfortunately all the women, until the senior jfin year, seemed to be intimidated by the jfin. Sidenote - true story- During my Sophomore year some stuff happend Laughing , so I had to switch high schools for a year. This high school turned out to be the same high school that Kate Upton went to. Seeing how she is 21 as well though, we were in the same damn grade at the same damn high school... Fun jfin fact of the day. So after high school, jfin decided that society wasn't ready for him, so he continued to live with parents and go bum out at the beach all day in order to blend. After about a year of doing absolutely nothing, jfin decided he should probably do something. So he went to UCF where he's switched his major 3 major times already and is now pursuing a degree in Marketing. Now jfin's day usually consist of skipping all classes (because what kind of a badass actually attends college classes), FF, netflix, being dragged into stupid get together's/parties by roommates, and having a 1-2 week relationship every couple months. jfin soon aspires to figure out what he's actually going to be doing five years from now so he's not back at the home of the alpha-breeders (parents) home. The End.

lyk dis if u cwy evrytyme

jfinley88

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
jfinley88 wrote:

lyk dis if u cwy evrytyme

Now that I re-read, I didn't intend for the ending to be so whimsically pansy-like. Laughing . Dammit.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
Page 38 of 40

Jump to: