Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

A DirtyJersey9er has a lacking social life mock draft.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DirtyJersey9er

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:20 pm    Post subject: A DirtyJersey9er has a lacking social life mock draft. Reply with quote

I am not going crazy with this one. First four rounds and no mention of free agency at all this time around. And Only two draft day trades.

Trade:
Trade the 2nd rounder acquired by Kansas City plus a 6th round pick to Chicago for their 2nd rounder and a future 2nd rounder

Trade 3rd rounders to get back into round 2.

1. Datone Jones, DE, UCLA
2a. DeAndre Hopkins, WR, Clemson
2b. John Jenkins, NT, Georgia
2c. DJ Swearinger, S, South Carolina
4. Marcus Lattimore, RB, South Carolina

I have a new Sports Blog check it at:
http://buttfumblesports.wordpress.com/
DirtyJersey9er

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before anyone comments I want to add I was very close to putting in a trade up to pick 12 to take either Sheldon Richardson or Star.

I have a new Sports Blog check it at:
http://buttfumblesports.wordpress.com/
oldman9er

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a winner... nice job.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DirtyJersey9er wrote:
Before anyone comments I want to add I was very close to putting in a trade up to pick 12 to take either Sheldon Richardson or Star.
Seeing as it would take your first two/three selections (which I like a lot!) to obtain Richardson, I'd stick with your draft.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solid Draft, dont see us taking Hopkins any more with Boldin in the fold imo they are similar players. Mybe some one with more speed/ more exsplosive like Tavon Austin or Marcus Wheaton ( who is a reach there mybe).

Dont no I see a team offering there second this year an next for Kcs pick but id take if they did. Mybe there 3rd this year an a 2nd next year Id say is more probable.

Honestly tho I love your draft outside of Datone Jones who I dont like much at all. Love Swearinger, Hopkins is gonna be a good football player how good is the question an Jenkins is a good NT.

My Mock'(s)

trade our 1st rd pick and our 1st 3rd rd pick our 4th rd pick an a future 4th/or 3rd to Pittsburgh for the #17 pick ( draft value chart says this would work)

1st pick- Kenny Vaccaro
2- John Jenkins
2- Blidi Wreh Wilson/Darius Slay
3rd- Ryan Swope/Quiton Patton
3rd( comp)- Corey Lemonier
4th- Marcus Lattimore
5th-Chris Faulk
5th- David Bass

Or

1st- Sheldon Richardson ( if he fell to us at 17 hed be the pick)
2- Swearinger/Phillip Thomas/ Eric Reid/Cyprien ( one of those in that order for me)
2- Blidi Wreh/ Slay
3- Jesse Williams
3-Swope/Patton
4-Lattimore
5- Chase Thomas/John Simon
5- Mario Benavides

gridiorngreat thnk you for the sig

Favorite Teams
Redsox, 49ers, Celtics, Uconn BB, Bruins, LSU FB
oldman9er

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ersfan2152 wrote:

Honestly tho I love your draft outside of Datone Jones who I dont like much at all.

Any particular reason?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why I like your draft or dont like Jones?

I dont like Jones because he lacks a good motor an imo seems lost when I watch him. He trys to overpower people to much instead of using his hands/pass rushing moves, he lacks pass rushing moves etc. I no once a OL gets his hands in his chest he has a real hard time shedding. I like that he has talent and is a good athlete but as a pure football player he isnt good imo. I like he is strong but he relys on it to much an in the NFL u need more then strength. Thats it in short.

I like his potentiel an would be ok with him at the end of the 2nd but any earlier then that I dont like because I dont trust him/Believe alot in him.

Favorite Teams
SquadraOvest

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Considering everything you just mentioned about Datone, can I take it for granted that you dislike Margus Hunt even more? Much more?

Personally, I'm on board with Datone, but I will be just as happy if not more so with Tank Carradine.

49ersfan2152 wrote:

I dont like Jones because he lacks a good motor an imo seems lost when I watch him. He trys to overpower people to much instead of using his hands/pass rushing moves, he lacks pass rushing moves etc. I no once a OL gets his hands in his chest he has a real hard time shedding. I like that he has talent and is a good athlete but as a pure football player he isnt good imo. I like he is strong but he relys on it to much an in the NFL u need more then strength. Thats it in short.

I like his potentiel an would be ok with him at the end of the 2nd but any earlier then that I dont like because I dont trust him/Believe alot in him.
49ersfan2152

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAHA o hell yes I am against the 26 year old Hunt. You must of read my post in the thread? I ripped on Hunt a little an mentioned how I loved Carradine an thought he can add 10 pouds to his frame mybe more an play in the 3-4 as a DE.

Favorite Teams
oldman9er

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ersfan2152 wrote:

Wow... okay. I think his pass rush repertoire and awareness need work, but the bolded parts really made me Shocked Not talking .

... but I asked, and your opinion has been noted.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: