Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Chase Daniel to the Chiefs

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Porter22


Joined: 13 Feb 2010
Posts: 2511
Location: Weyhe, Germany
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:05 pm    Post subject: Chase Daniel to the Chiefs Reply with quote

Quote:
Chiefs reached agreement in principle on three-year deal with former Saints QB Chase Daniel, who played at Missouri.


https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/311583236318978048

Thought he would go to a team like NY with better chances at starting. They just traded for Smith and have Ricky Stanzi, but he will get a lot money there!
_________________
Adopt a Saint 2014:

QB Drew Brees - 1,203 YDs ; 7 TD ; 3 INT ; 71.4% Pct

DB Patrick Robinson - 12 Tackles, 3 PDefs, 1 INT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jcvoodoo


Joined: 26 Jan 2012
Posts: 437
Location: Germany
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Chase Daniel to the Chiefs Reply with quote

Porter22 wrote:
Quote:
Chiefs reached agreement in principle on three-year deal with former Saints QB Chase Daniel, who played at Missouri.


https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/311583236318978048

I figured he'd go to the Bills but oh well.
_________________


^NS922 on the sig^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Harper41


Joined: 29 Aug 2009
Posts: 22419
Location: Roll Tide Country
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We should've tendered him. Someone would've given up atleast a 5th for him.
_________________

RTR
#Keepitonehunna
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Thought someone broke into my house.
Jumped out of bed (left my brother)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Porter22


Joined: 13 Feb 2010
Posts: 2511
Location: Weyhe, Germany
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper41 wrote:
We should've tendered him. Someone would've given up atleast a 5th for him.
He was an UFA.
_________________
Adopt a Saint 2014:

QB Drew Brees - 1,203 YDs ; 7 TD ; 3 INT ; 71.4% Pct

DB Patrick Robinson - 12 Tackles, 3 PDefs, 1 INT
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Harper41


Joined: 29 Aug 2009
Posts: 22419
Location: Roll Tide Country
PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Porter22 wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
We should've tendered him. Someone would've given up atleast a 5th for him.
He was an UFA.
Really? Huh... Wonder why I thought he was a RFA
_________________

RTR
#Keepitonehunna
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Thought someone broke into my house.
Jumped out of bed (left my brother)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group