Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

DTMB Mock Offseason

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DontTazeMeBro

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:27 pm    Post subject: DTMB Mock Offseason Reply with quote

Re-Signings

Ed Reed - FS

And that's it. I'd like Ellerbe back but I think someone will overpay for him and I don't think we'll cave out of desperation. McKinnie, I don't see it happening. Kruger and Cary it is a foregone conclusion they are gone.

Free Agent Acquisitions

D.J. Williams - ILB

Pro Bowl caliber ILB for years in Denver. He's 31 and has had off the field issues and not played an entire season in a couple years. Plus teams will look to the younger FA linebackers first. So he will be our typical bargain veteran.

Sione Pouha - DT

Another low risk-high reward signing because of his age and a back injury.

Will Svitek - OT

He started 10 games at LT for Atlanta in 2011 and they say he did pretty good. Expecting a great backup at both tackle spots. Hoping he can impress the hell out of us and keep Oher where the hell he belongs at RT.

Brad Meester - C

No expectations of ever seeing the field. But we aren't just going to tell our 4th round pick with minimal experience to go start at C for the Ravens with no safety net.

Draft

32. Da'Rick Rogers(Tennessee Tech)WR

Slips to us because he has HUGE character red flags. But I think we are getting the hands downs best WR in the draft and a future All-Pro. Super physical. Great hands. Ridiculously athletic.

62. John Simon(Ohio State)OLB

Strong, physical pass rusher with a great motor. Praised for his work ethic and leadership. Has Ravens player written all over him.

94. Kevin Reddick(North Carolina)ILB

Instinctive attacking linebacker. Shows nice change-of-direction and takes on blockers well. Solid athleticism. Great production with 18.5 TFL, 6.5 sacks, and 6 PBU as a senior. Also praised for his leadership.

4th. Brian Winters(Kent State)OG
Traded 5th round pick to move up to middle of round

1st team All-MAC at LT. Really strong, nasty blocker. Good feet. I like that he has a wrestling background. Could play LG, RG, or RT.

4th. Kwame Geathers(Georgia)DT

Massive nose tackle at 6'5" 342 with 35.25 arms. Pushed Barrett Jones around all day in the SEC Championship.

5th. Earl Wolff(N.C. State)S

TBH I wasn't that impressed watching him. Looked like he overpursued alot. But he had 95+ tackles at safety 3 years in a row, has tremendous physical gifts, and is called the heart of the defense by Wolf Pack coaches. It's the 5th round. Why the hell not?

6th. Zac Stacy(Vanderbilt)RB

Not a need at all but I think we'd be stealing one of the best RBs in the draft. Great feet. Lowers the shoulder and picks up extra yards after contact. Sees the hole and explodes through it. Productive in the passing game.

6th. Nick Becton(Virgini Tech)OT

Watched a couple of his games. He looked alright. Nothing special. Good feet. One of the most impressive O Linemen at the combine at 6'5" 323 with 35.5 arms posting a 29 vert, 9'1" broad, and 4.57 shuttle. I believe he was All-ACC. So worth a shot.

6th. Joseph Fauria(UCLA)TE

Huge target at 6'7". Smooth athlete. Nice hands and body control. One of the most productive TEs in the country.

6th. Cordian Hagans(Louisiana-Lafayette)DE

I just discoverd him today. Listed at 6'5" 280. 5 sacks on the interior as a senior. 2 blocked kicks in his career. A transfer from LSU . Listed as a 3 star propect by Rivals running a 4.9 at 300 an squatting 600. Watched his bowl game against ECU today. Looked really athletic. Almost always made first contact. Nice bull rush.

7th. Jake Johnson(South Alabama)ILB

IDK anything about him. Never seen him play. Listed at 6'1" 240. Had 131 tackles, 15 TFL as senior. Transfer from Virginia Tech where he had 55 tackles in 9 games as a sophomore including 14 against Alabama. 3 star prospect by Rivals listed as running a 4.59 at 230 and having a 3.5 GPA.

Depth Chart

QB Joe Flacco // Tyrod Taylor
RB Ray Rice // Bernard Pierce // Zac Stacy
FB Vonta Leach
WR Torrey Smith // Jacoby Jones // LaQuan Williams
WR Da'Rick Rogers // Tandon Doss // David Reed
TE Dennis Pitta // Ed Dickson // Joseph Fauria
LT Michael Oher // Will Svitek
LG Kelechi Osemele // Brian Winters
C Gino Gradkowski // Brad Meester
RG Marshal Yanda
RT Jah Reid // Nick Becton

DE Pernell McPhee // Arthur Jones
NG Sione Pouha // Terrance Cody // Kwame Geathers
DT Haloti Ngata // DeAngelo Tyson
OLB Terrell Suggs // Albert McClellan
ILB Jameel McClain // Kevin Reddick
ILB D.J. Williams // Josh Bynes
OLB Courtney Upshaw // John Simon
CB Lardarius Webb // Corey Graham // Asa Jackson
CB Jimmy Smith // Chykie Brown
FS Ed Reed // Christian Thompson
SS Bernard Pollard // James Ihedigbo // Earl Wolff

K Justin Tucker
P Sam Koch
LS Morgan Cox

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
1/10. Not a fan[of C.J. Mosley]. Just another future failed Alabama product.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: