Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

w87r full offseason mock...Discussion UDFA starts 12n
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 162, 163, 164  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> GM Mock Drafts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
wayne87reggie


Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 13105
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LuckyNumber11 wrote:
wayne87reggie wrote:
rpmwr19 wrote:
I can't say nothing at this point. It's gotten terrible.

Arrow quote only the high bid! There should only be one bid in your quote and then yours.

Arrow include the name of the player in EVERY post. Quit being lazy. "[Insert team] offers #" is a horrible bid post


Sorry, Ill fix mine!


Edit, means post is invalid! Just moving forward just do it, its not too hard. Its not just you either..

Its ok, its a lot of you guys first time.... just got to learn on the fly!
_________________


Colts Roster/Cap 2014-2018
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LuckyNumber11


Joined: 01 Aug 2011
Posts: 5242
Location: Nebraska
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wayne87reggie wrote:
LuckyNumber11 wrote:
wayne87reggie wrote:
rpmwr19 wrote:
I can't say nothing at this point. It's gotten terrible.

Arrow quote only the high bid! There should only be one bid in your quote and then yours.

Arrow include the name of the player in EVERY post. Quit being lazy. "[Insert team] offers #" is a horrible bid post


Sorry, Ill fix mine!


Edit, means post is invalid! Just moving forward just do it, its not too hard. Its not just you either..

Its ok, its a lot of you guys first time.... just got to learn on the fly!


Is my Carson Palmer bid still valid
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wayne87reggie


Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 13105
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Super FA session pitches has officially ended! Pms after 6:01pm will be deleted!
_________________


Colts Roster/Cap 2014-2018
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eddie mac


Joined: 27 Jan 2007
Posts: 6179
Location: Ireland
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kenny Phillips S

Has decided to return to New Jersey

Quote:
The New York Giants would like to offer this contract to your Client, Mr Phillips

5 years $35.48 million, $12 million signing bonus, $20.95m guaranteed(2013/2014 base 2014RB)
2013--2,700,000base, 2,400,000SB, 2013 cap hit:$5,100,000
2014--3,250,000base, 2,400,000SB, $3,000,000RB, cap hit:$8,650,000
2015--3,930,000base, 2,400,000SB, cap hit:$6,330,000
2016--4,750,000base, 2,400,000SB, cap hit:$7,150,000
2017--5,850,000base, 2,400,000SB, cap hit:$8,250,000

_________________


Sig by Lil Uno thanks bro.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Runaway Jim


Joined: 13 Mar 2009
Posts: 4780
Location: By This River
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gosder Cherilus has agreed to sign with the San Diego Chargers.

JammerHammer21 wrote:
The San Diego Chargers wish to offer RT Gosder Cherilus a 4 year, 25 million dollar deal with a 7 million dollar signing bonus (11 million overall guaranteed)

2013: 3.5 million base, 1.75 million signing bonus, 1.25 million roster bonus - 6.5 million
2014: 3.5 million base, 1.75 million signing bonus, 1.25 million roster bonus - 6.5 million
2015: 4 million base, 1.75 million signing bonus, .75 million roster bonus - 6.5 million
2016: 3 million base, 1.75 million signing bonus, .75 million roster bonus - 5.5 million

_________________

The_Slamman wrote:
RJ is officially the Champion
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JammerHammer21


Joined: 27 Dec 2009
Posts: 24714
Location: Anywhere
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New cap space: 16.706385
_________________

Bohlmann20 (On The 95 Cleveland Browns Staff) wrote:
Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JammerHammer21


Joined: 27 Dec 2009
Posts: 24714
Location: Anywhere
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are we allowed to edit the cap sheet ourselves? Need a few changes....
_________________

Bohlmann20 (On The 95 Cleveland Browns Staff) wrote:
Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jfinley88


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 11092
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about Louis Delmas? Has a decision been made?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wayne87reggie


Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 13105
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
CB Nnamdi Asomugha: 5 year/ $44,500,000 (SB) $15,000,000
Year 1: $4,000,000 $3,000,000 $7,000,000
Year 2: $4,500,000 $3,000,000 $500,000 $8,000,000
Year 3: $5,000,000 $3,000,000 $1,000,000 $9,000,000
Year 4: $5,500,000 $3,000,000 $1,500,000 $10,000,000
Year 5: $6,000,000 $3,000,000 $1,500,000 $10,500,000


Nnamdi has elected to take his talents to South Beach!!

Paired with Cary Williams Miami should be in good shape for the next 5 years!
_________________


Colts Roster/Cap 2014-2018
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wayne87reggie


Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 13105
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The kansas chiefs
Delanie Walker
TE

3 years, $15m inc 3m SB
4 million salary, 1 million SB = Cap Hit = 5 million
4 million salary, 1 million SB = Cap Hit = 5 million
4 million salary, 1 million SB = Cap Hit = 5million


Delanie is joining Alex Smith in KC, Feels like his career is really about to take off!!
_________________


Colts Roster/Cap 2014-2018
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jfinley88


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 11092
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New Highest offer on Maurice Jones-Drew

Pick 117 = 60 points

2 and half hours remaining
_________________


Last edited by jfinley88 on Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wayne87reggie


Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 13105
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Denver Broncos offer

Richard Seymour DT

3 years $15m inc $6m SB, $10.5m guaranteed including 2013 and 2014 base salaries

yr1 $2m base $2m SB Cap Hit $4m
yr2 $2.5m base $2m SB $1.5m Roster Bonus Cap Hit $6m
yr3 $3m base $2m SB Cap Hit $5m


Seymour is joining the FA movement to get PM his 2nd SB title!

GB actually had higher initial offer, but didn't send in final pitch!!
_________________


Colts Roster/Cap 2014-2018
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
deuces22wild


Joined: 07 Apr 2008
Posts: 8706
Location: El ramster on the sig
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wayne87reggie wrote:
Quote:
CB Nnamdi Asomugha: 5 year/ $44,500,000 (SB) $15,000,000
Year 1: $4,000,000 $3,000,000 $7,000,000
Year 2: $4,500,000 $3,000,000 $500,000 $8,000,000
Year 3: $5,000,000 $3,000,000 $1,000,000 $9,000,000
Year 4: $5,500,000 $3,000,000 $1,500,000 $10,000,000
Year 5: $6,000,000 $3,000,000 $1,500,000 $10,500,000


Nnamdi has elected to take his talents to South Beach!!

Paired with Cary Williams Miami should be in good shape for the next 5 years!


Shocked

That's a TON of cash for a 31 year old corner.

Solid combo though with Nnamdi and Williams... congrats!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wayne87reggie


Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 13105
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Steven Jackson RB

3 years $15m inc $6m SB, $10.5m guaranteed including 2013 and 2014 base salaries

yr1 $2m base $2m SB Cap Hit $4m
yr2 $2.5m base $2m SB $1.5m Roster Bonus Cap Hit $6m
yr3 $3m base $2m SB Cap Hit $5m


Will be SB hunting in DEN with everyone else!!!
_________________


Colts Roster/Cap 2014-2018
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Runaway Jim


Joined: 13 Mar 2009
Posts: 4780
Location: By This River
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charles Woodson has agreed to sign with the Detroit Lions

2 year, 8.05 mil, 5.75 mil guaranteed

Year 1 - 1.8 mil salary, 2 mil bonus (all guaranteed) TOTAL 3.8 mil
Year 2 - 2.25 mil salary, 2 mil bonus TOTAL 4.25 mil
_________________

The_Slamman wrote:
RJ is officially the Champion
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> GM Mock Drafts All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 162, 163, 164  Next
Page 63 of 164

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group