Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Rams vs. Cowboys
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Comparisons
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who's the better team?
Rams
55%
 55%  [ 89 ]
Cowboys
44%
 44%  [ 72 ]
Total Votes : 161

Author Message
canadaluvsdalla


Joined: 19 Jan 2011
Posts: 3338
Location: I state my opinion. You Listen. I won't change my stance.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
I am not attacking the Rams DL. If you recall, I happen to be a fan of them. What I am saying is that I find your criticism to be unfounded.

I know it's popular on message boards that if you disagree on one point you have to disagree with everything. That's not my MO. I like the rams. Pending what they do in the Off-Season I think they should contend for the division.


I still think the NFC east is a harder division..
_________________

Dirk Gently on 2012 Cowboys O-line wrote:
I think last year we gave up pressure to 3 jewish ladies from brooklyn.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jrry32


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 45693
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
I am not attacking the Rams DL. If you recall, I happen to be a fan of them. What I am saying is that I find your criticism to be unfounded.

I know it's popular on message boards that if you disagree on one point you have to disagree with everything. That's not my MO. I like the rams. Pending what they do in the Off-Season I think they should contend for the division.


I don't disagree on everything. I think I've been quite fair. I just think Cowboy fans are overrating their defense. I've given their offense credit. I've given them credit for the defensive talent they have. I just think the Rams are more talented and younger/just as young in key spots. Plus they're not transitioning from the 3-4 to the 4-3.
_________________
The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Don't worry. Sean Payton would pass the ball in a Tornado.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Texas_OutLaw7


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 23937
Location: Cowboys Forum ROH Class of '12
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

canadaluvsdalla wrote:
Texas_OutLaw7 wrote:
I am not attacking the Rams DL. If you recall, I happen to be a fan of them. What I am saying is that I find your criticism to be unfounded.

I know it's popular on message boards that if you disagree on one point you have to disagree with everything. That's not my MO. I like the rams. Pending what they do in the Off-Season I think they should contend for the division.


I still think the NFC east is a harder division..


I think it's more competitive. But I don't think you can make the argument that it's harder at the moment. I see them having 3 teams to contend for the Division. I also see us having 3 teams contend. But their division has had very good representation in the playoffs as of late.
_________________


In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
El ramster


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 41716
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Candlewax and Jrry



Loser should wear the sig for a month.

maddhatter::


The Cwgirls are bringing the wrong type of fire..



I wish you all the best, But you're headed for a collision course.



Matts doesn't want any part of the bet, I already sent him home once because he was drunk.



But I applaud the blind faith in Cowboy fans.
But we gotta put them in there place.

_________________


BBL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
canadaluvsdalla


Joined: 19 Jan 2011
Posts: 3338
Location: I state my opinion. You Listen. I won't change my stance.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buncha goats.
_________________

Dirk Gently on 2012 Cowboys O-line wrote:
I think last year we gave up pressure to 3 jewish ladies from brooklyn.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jrry32


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 45693
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

canadaluvsdalla wrote:
Buncha goats.


At least us goats don't live on brokeback mountain. Laughing
_________________
The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Don't worry. Sean Payton would pass the ball in a Tornado.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
canadaluvsdalla


Joined: 19 Jan 2011
Posts: 3338
Location: I state my opinion. You Listen. I won't change my stance.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
canadaluvsdalla wrote:
Buncha goats.


At least us goats don't live on brokeback mountain. Laughing


Def won't be living after we finish roasting you guys. #BBQpartay
_________________

Dirk Gently on 2012 Cowboys O-line wrote:
I think last year we gave up pressure to 3 jewish ladies from brooklyn.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
El ramster


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 41716
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So much hostility lol. Makes no sense and there is literally zero history between both franchises.

I blame the Seahawk fan for engaging in this blind war.

I actually like Dallas, Just like In CO we do a lot of business in the Dallas area.

Good people out there.
_________________


BBL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
canadaluvsdalla


Joined: 19 Jan 2011
Posts: 3338
Location: I state my opinion. You Listen. I won't change my stance.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
So much hostility lol. Makes no sense and there is literally zero history between both franchises.


Never to late to start Laughing
_________________

Dirk Gently on 2012 Cowboys O-line wrote:
I think last year we gave up pressure to 3 jewish ladies from brooklyn.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
El ramster


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 41716
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="canadaluvsdalla"]
El ramster wrote:
So much hostility lol. Makes no sense and there is literally zero history between both franchises.


Never to late to start Laughing


Bring it jabroni.. Smackdown ave is only a few months away.
_________________


BBL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MaddHatter


Joined: 29 Nov 2006
Posts: 44653
Location: ROH Class of 14
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jrry - how can you possibly call Spencer a "0 trick" pony and expect anyone to take you seriously ...? Hes fantasti c vs the run, strongbin coverage, and has had 3 of the last 4 years near the top in pressures. You try to compare him to Quinn amd call him vastly inferior when he outproduce Quinn at his biggest strength, and compler ely dominated him in run defense and turnovers generated.

If you want to argue potential go right ahead but Spencer last year destroys Quinn last year.

And usinf the claims of those who are against his being franchised a 2nd year and costing $11m for a team starting the offseason $20m over is not a great argument
_________________


Sig courtesy of mack.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jrry32


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 45693
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MaddHatter wrote:
Jrry - how can you possibly call Spencer a "0 trick" pony and expect anyone to take you seriously ...?


Sarcasm. How can I expect to take any of you seriously when I've already been over this and you still aren't listening?

Quote:
Hes fantasti c vs the run, strongbin coverage, and has had 3 of the last 4 years near the top in pressures. You try to compare him to Quinn amd call him vastly inferior when he outproduce Quinn at his biggest strength, and compler ely dominated him in run defense and turnovers generated.


This paragraph is full of complete falsities. Everything I bolded is completely and utterly untrue.

Quote:
If you want to argue potential go right ahead but Spencer last year destroys Quinn last year.


Quinn was 22 last year. It didn't take him until he was 28 to produce more than 6 sacks. Quinn is a better pass rusher than Spencer.

Spencer is better in coverage and against the run easily. But how will he transition to DE?

Quote:
And usinf the claims of those who are against his being franchised a 2nd year and costing $11m for a team starting the offseason $20m over is not a great argument


It is when people aren't saying such flattering things.
_________________
The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Don't worry. Sean Payton would pass the ball in a Tornado.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pierrepet


Joined: 06 Mar 2006
Posts: 5841
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought the NFL was a QB driven league? Which QB on the Rams makes them better than Dallas? Which WR's and TE's on the Rams would even start for Dallas?

Wow, I guess St. Louis and KC are going to the Super Bowl!!!!!! Some fans need to slow it down a bit.
_________________
Gmenseattle: "Yes Eli is the reason our season is going down the tubes."

Ironm1ke: "I am a huge Eli supporter, but his 2012 campaign was an epic turd."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
jrry32


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 45693
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pierrepet wrote:
I thought the NFL was a QB driven league? Which QB on the Rams makes them better than Dallas? Which WR's and TE's on the Rams would even start for Dallas?

Wow, I guess St. Louis and KC are going to the Super Bowl!!!!!! Some fans need to slow it down a bit.


Being as good as Dallas makes you a Super Bowl contender?

The NFL is a QB driven league to an extent.

Which QB? Sam Godford. Duh.
_________________
The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Don't worry. Sean Payton would pass the ball in a Tornado.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ShineOnStar


Joined: 19 Feb 2012
Posts: 561
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
pierrepet wrote:
I thought the NFL was a QB driven league? Which QB on the Rams makes them better than Dallas? Which WR's and TE's on the Rams would even start for Dallas?

Wow, I guess St. Louis and KC are going to the Super Bowl!!!!!! Some fans need to slow it down a bit.


Being as good as Dallas makes you a Super Bowl contender?

The NFL is a QB driven league to an extent.

Which QB? Sam Godford. Duh.


Bradford has youth. Romo has everything else. I mean you can't even bring playoff success into this, unless, of course, Bradford has a less talented team to work with... Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Comparisons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 10 of 24

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group