Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

~~ | | | FFMD 2013 War Room | | | ~~ [Draft Day = Hart Day]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 96, 97, 98 ... 101, 102, 103  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Jaguarfan


Joined: 27 Nov 2011
Posts: 21444
Location: Daboyle on the sig/ JMG on the avy
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All for it.
Kuhn is a top 100 player!
_________________

Poz- 68 comb tackles, 1 sack 2 int
Henne- 103/173 1,222 yards 2 td 5 int 72.9 rating
#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 83356
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
Yay - Sabo, MJD4MVP, Flux
Nay -


whatever you wanna do
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 83356
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaguarfan wrote:
All for it.
Kuhn is a top 100 player!


NSIS Confused
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 45838
Location: Warbortles Nation
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Jaguarfan wrote:
All for it.
Kuhn is a top 100 player!


NSIS Confused
You really are out of the loop...

The NFL has the Top 100 thing they've done for the past few years where a bunch of players rank their top players and it's put into a list. Kuhn was on the list last year.
_________________

- Best since day one -
The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
justo


Joined: 05 Aug 2012
Posts: 13153
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STL about to get skipped. Someone want to post the trade? I'm not the GM or AGM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20700
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trade is finalized.

#150 - Justin Credible
#154 - The Great Muta
6th bid - Eve Torres
7th bid - The Miz

Are people down with that if those guys are available at those spots?

A lot of Evolution options in UDFA. A lot fell further than expected.
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jaguarfan


Joined: 27 Nov 2011
Posts: 21444
Location: Daboyle on the sig/ JMG on the avy
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Jaguarfan wrote:
All for it.
Kuhn is a top 100 player!


NSIS Confused

Oh, JC.
_________________

Poz- 68 comb tackles, 1 sack 2 int
Henne- 103/173 1,222 yards 2 td 5 int 72.9 rating
#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tugboat


Joined: 30 Mar 2011
Posts: 3414
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
Trade is finalized.

#150 - Justin Credible
#154 - The Great Muta
6th bid - Eve Torres
7th bid - The Miz

Are people down with that if those guys are available at those spots?

A lot of Evolution options in UDFA. A lot fell further than expected.


The Great Muta is definitely enticing, solid value at this point. Can't be disappointed with him there. But personally, given who we've gone with, i'd rather double up on Nexus rather than Horsemen. There's still a couple guys i really like there. Alex Shelley and Viscera in particular.

I also know...essentially nothing about The Miz. So i can't really comment on that.

Other than that, looks good though.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20700
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tugboat wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
Trade is finalized.

#150 - Justin Credible
#154 - The Great Muta
6th bid - Eve Torres
7th bid - The Miz

Are people down with that if those guys are available at those spots?

A lot of Evolution options in UDFA. A lot fell further than expected.


The Great Muta is definitely enticing, solid value at this point. Can't be disappointed with him there. But personally, given who we've gone with, i'd rather double up on Nexus rather than Horsemen. There's still a couple guys i really like there. Alex Shelley and Viscera in particular.

I also know...essentially nothing about The Miz. So i can't really comment on that.

Other than that, looks good though.


At Nexus, I like Alex Shelley and Viscera, but I'd probably rather have Brian Pillman or Sting. I think it makes sense to get that added insurance and value at Four Horsemen then see how it plays out at Nexus. Like with Evolution, there seems to be a handful of talent slipping. I might see if I can get a trade done to get another late 5th/early 6th though.
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tugboat


Joined: 30 Mar 2011
Posts: 3414
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
Tugboat wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
Trade is finalized.

#150 - Justin Credible
#154 - The Great Muta
6th bid - Eve Torres
7th bid - The Miz

Are people down with that if those guys are available at those spots?

A lot of Evolution options in UDFA. A lot fell further than expected.


The Great Muta is definitely enticing, solid value at this point. Can't be disappointed with him there. But personally, given who we've gone with, i'd rather double up on Nexus rather than Horsemen. There's still a couple guys i really like there. Alex Shelley and Viscera in particular.

I also know...essentially nothing about The Miz. So i can't really comment on that.

Other than that, looks good though.


At Nexus, I like Alex Shelley and Viscera, but I'd probably rather have Brian Pillman or Sting. I think it makes sense to get that added insurance and value at Four Horsemen then see how it plays out at Nexus. Like with Evolution, there seems to be a handful of talent slipping. I might see if I can get a trade done to get another late 5th/early 6th though.


That would be handy. Grab The Great Muta and another guy elsewhere. Very Happy I don't really see much in the way of particularly enticing Evolution guys left though. Certainly not by the time UDFA rolls around. There's still all the bidding rounds left there. And it wouldn't surprise me if a lot of teams are sleeping on some of the Nexus guys, with the same intent of scooping them up with late bid picks/UDFA. There are still some really nice players there now, and i'd be inclined to try and grab one before we're left with just picking up the scraps, risking missing the guys we really want there. We also have a bunch of questionmarks there are Nexus. There's upside, but i'd say it's more of a questionmark than the Horsemen spot. We've got a pair of potential 'top-end' guys there where it'd take at least a year before we really know what we have there. And that's a heck of a workload developing all of those guys at once.

But that's just my thinking on it. Grab the Nexus guy we want (though it might be tough to find a consensus there) while there are still a bunch of them, rather than sleeping on it until it's like the Evolution spot where there aren't very many of the target guys left, and not ones that everyone is keen on.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20700
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think there are a few Evolution guys still there I like. I understand everything you're saying though.

The only reason I am interested in The Great Muta is because of how much value he is at this point and the added insurance he would give us.
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 83356
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaguarfan wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Jaguarfan wrote:
All for it.
Kuhn is a top 100 player!


NSIS Confused

Oh, JC.


Yea...its been a helluva month
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20700
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the 150th pick in the 2013 NFL Draft, the Jacksonville Jaguars select Justin Credible, Extreme Championship Wrestler, Waterbury, Connecticut



Quote:
Don't make me say it

Welcome to Jacksonville!




DeVonte Holloman, LB, South Carolina

Quote:
Be Afraid.

_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jaguarfan


Joined: 27 Nov 2011
Posts: 21444
Location: Daboyle on the sig/ JMG on the avy
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

South Carolina Jaguars.
_________________

Poz- 68 comb tackles, 1 sack 2 int
Henne- 103/173 1,222 yards 2 td 5 int 72.9 rating
#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20700
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We should have taken Swearinger and Sanders.

Dysert just went so we're going to go with Eve Torres at #154.

Our two bids will probably consist of The Miz and whatever Nexus player we feel won't make it to UDFA. Who do you guys prefer out of Nexus? Any players outside of that position you want us to make a run at?

If we still want a 3 Count guy, Buddy Rogers may be worth a bid.

We'll probably figure out which bid to use on which player once we figure out the players. :3
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 96, 97, 98 ... 101, 102, 103  Next
Page 97 of 103

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group