Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Spartacus: War of the Damned
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jetsman82

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, and I said that before this episode.

Gannicus is boss. Bottom line.

There's no way they're going to have one battle be four episodes. The rebels are going to get around that somehow.
jetsfan4life51

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Might have been my favorite ep of the season. I really like Crassus and now that Caeser got a trim he looks better. Never pictured him as a shaggy dog.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jetsfan4life51 wrote:
Might have been my favorite ep of the season. I really like Crassus and now that Caeser got a trim he looks better. Never pictured him as a shaggy dog.

They're definitely setting themselves up for a Caeser spinoff. It almost seems like they're making the Romans the protagonists at times.

I can't even imagine the carnage that's going to occur between now and the finale.

I wonder what order the main characters are going to die in Crying or Very sad
jetsfan4life51

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure Spartacus is giving us false hope, but he looks like he has a plan. Could DeKnight rewrite history!?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jetsfan4life51 wrote:
I'm sure Spartacus is giving us false hope, but he looks like he has a plan. Could DeKnight rewrite history!?

I'm kind of hoping he will.

This season has been a little predictable with Crassus routinely beating Spartacus. It'd make for a little more realism and a better story if they had Spartacus pull one off.

Maybe a non-committal ending. One where they can't find Sparacus' body after the battle, and it's not quite certain if he was able to escape or died.
Miami49er

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jetsman82 wrote:
jetsfan4life51 wrote:

I'm kind of hoping he will.

This season has been a little predictable with Crassus routinely beating Spartacus. It'd make for a little more realism and a better story if they had Spartacus pull one off.

Maybe a non-committal ending. One where they can't find Sparacus' body after the battle, and it's not quite certain if he was able to escape or died.
that kind of ending would make sense since in the actual story his body never found.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So at the end, was it just a huge wall that was built by Crassus?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ohiogenius wrote:

With a giant pit dug at the bottom.

Idk how everyone feels that was their favorite episode. I thought as far as they have gone so far this season, it was a rather boring one.

Pretty disappointed that Laeta's character was basically just another way to show how twisted the Romans really are. It's crazy to think that her garbage character has been in more episodes than a great one like Varro. Laughing

Also getting tired of this Gannicus, Saxa, and Sibyl love triangle that they're brewing up.

mission27 wrote:
Mesa_Titan is God.

#JDI
Jetsman82

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mesa_Titan wrote:
ohiogenius wrote:

Idk how everyone feels that was their favorite episode. I thought as far as they have gone so far this season, it was a rather boring one.

Pretty disappointed that Laeta's character was basically just another way to show how twisted the Romans really are. It's crazy to think that her garbage character has been in more episodes than a great one like Varro. Laughing

Also getting tired of this Gannicus, Saxa, and Sibyl love triangle that they're brewing up.

Yea the whole Laeta thing is kind of dragging at this point. Don't forget Barca and Agron's twin in addition to Varro. Imagine if they had those guys also Shocked

I don't mind the whole triangle thing. Nothing is going to come of it, and to be honest, it kind of shows the evolution of Gannicus' character, which, like I've said is now the GOAT.

I think/hope the rebels will do something with the wall and use it against the Romans. They can't be pinned down for four more episodes Laughing
Mesa_Titan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jetsman82 wrote:
Mesa_Titan wrote:
ohiogenius wrote:

Yea the whole Laeta thing is kind of dragging at this point. Don't forget Barca and Agron's twin in addition to Varro. Imagine if they had those guys also Shocked

I don't mind the whole triangle thing. Nothing is going to come of it, and to be honest, it kind of shows the evolution of Gannicus' character, which, like I've said is now the GOAT.

I think/hope the rebels will do something with the wall and use it against the Romans. They can't be pinned down for four more episodes Laughing

Yeah, I'm wondering how it's going to work. It can't just show them falling apart up there for 4 episodes...

I also want to see Crassus surprised for once. He's basically been like a fortune teller all season. It's annoying.

mission27 wrote:
Mesa_Titan is God.

#JDI
jetsfan4life51

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't mention Varro, I still haven't recovered.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jetsfan4life51 wrote:

Sad He was awesome. The behind the scenes of him were awesome too.

The thing I'm pissed off about is that I thought they were going to try and make the Romans look like the heroes. But then they do [inappropriate/removed] like in this past episode where they pull the rebels apart by the limbs. Extremely hard to root for any of those [inappropriate/removed]

PSN: ShiiNyIV
jetsfan4life51

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgot to mention I loved how Crassus actually fights and the Roman helmet got me hyped.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jetsfan4life51 wrote:

Haha, I know right? Dude was awesome. Crying or Very sad

mission27 wrote:
Mesa_Titan is God.

#JDI
JBURGE25

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mesa_Titan wrote:
jetsfan4life51 wrote:

Haha, I know right? Dude was awesome. Crying or Very sad

The first time I watched season 1, i watched it so fast. The second time through it was sad that he died so quickly, I thought he was in it longer.

PSN: ShiiNyIV

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 39, 40, 41  Next
Page 32 of 41

Jump to: