Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Jaguar Talk v.3 (Jacksonville Grumpy Cat Edition)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
KhanYouDigIt


Joined: 03 Jan 2012
Posts: 4715
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WE'RE DRAFTING 4 QB'S
_________________


TEDDY TEDDY TEDDY

Props to JMG on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20767
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And only one of them was good lol
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tugboat


Joined: 30 Mar 2011
Posts: 3579
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
And only one of them was good lol


Shocked


Do we get a discount or bonus picks if we grab guys in bulk and most of them suck?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20767
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TymkvV0s2OY
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 83770
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
And two at each of WR and DT. They had 10 picks, 8 of them were used on a total of three positions.

Laughing


I wouldnt mind using 8 picks on DL, OL, secondary
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20767
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
iPwn wrote:
And two at each of WR and DT. They had 10 picks, 8 of them were used on a total of three positions.

Laughing


I wouldnt mind using 8 picks on DL, OL, secondary


Geno Smith, Tyler Wilson, Zac Dysert, Matt Scott, Landry Jones, Nathan Stanley, Alex Carder

Those 7, Chad Henne, Jason Campbell, James Vandenturd, Drew Tate, Chris Leak, Hornswoggle, Mike Hermann, Lauren Silberman, Tyler Palko, Keith Null, Jeff Smoker, Mark Brunell, Kordell Stewart, Bryan Anger, Quinn Gray, Cleo Lemon, Lennay Kekua, Todd Bouman, Nathan Chandler, Chris Chandler, Drew Willy, John Beck, and KhanYouDigIt in a Royal Rumble match to face Blaine Gabbert at the HOF game in a 2 out of 3 falls Oklahoma Drill to be the undisputed Jaguars starting QB.
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tugboat


Joined: 30 Mar 2011
Posts: 3579
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
iPwn wrote:
And two at each of WR and DT. They had 10 picks, 8 of them were used on a total of three positions.

Laughing


I wouldnt mind using 8 picks on DL, OL, secondary


Geno Smith, Tyler Wilson, Zac Dysert, Matt Scott, Landry Jones, Nathan Stanley, Alex Carder

Those 7, Chad Henne, Jason Campbell, James Vandenturd, Drew Tate, Chris Leak, Hornswoggle, Mike Hermann, Lauren Silberman, Tyler Palko, Keith Null, Jeff Smoker, Mark Brunell, Kordell Stewart, Bryan Anger, Quinn Gray, Cleo Lemon, Lennay Kekua, Todd Bouman, Nathan Chandler, Chris Chandler, Drew Willy, John Beck, and KhanYouDigIt in a Royal Rumble match to face Blaine Gabbert at the HOF game in a 2 out of 3 falls Oklahoma Drill to be the undisputed Jaguars starting QB.


lol.


i mean lol in general.


but just extra lolz for Cleo Lemon. His own category of lol. How do you flunk out of the CFL?

I mean, even Chad Kackert ripped it up with that team. Come on.
_________________


Last edited by Tugboat on Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Global Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 46322
Location: Warbortles Nation
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ehh... It'd probably be more entertaining than our games next year.

Laughing





Crying or Very sad
_________________

- Best since day one -
The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jaguarfan


Joined: 27 Nov 2011
Posts: 21985
Location: Daboyle on the sig/ JMG on the avy
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It shouldn't be that interesting.
Henne is a monster.
We all saw what he did to that poor Saints defender.
_________________

I hate the Jaguars
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 83770
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My grandad just died...and before i get chewed out for mentioning it on FF so soon, I'm in my house, alone, parents at the hospital(just got the call) and my girlfriend just left for work. There is literally nothing to do in my house but TV,movies, and FF. I'm a little afraid to leave bc driving is probably a bad idea
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iPwn


Global Moderator
Joined: 10 Oct 2009
Posts: 46322
Location: Warbortles Nation
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
My grandad just died...and before i get chewed out for mentioning it on FF so soon, I'm in my house, alone, parents at the hospital(just got the call) and my girlfriend just left for work. There is literally nothing to do in my house but TV,movies, and FF. I'm a little afraid to leave bc driving is probably a bad idea
Really sorry to hear that bro. I'll keep your family in my thoughts.

I wouldn't worry about someone chewing you out, FF is an escape for a lot of people. A safe place to open up about this type of things.
_________________

- Best since day one -
The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 83770
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
My grandad just died...and before i get chewed out for mentioning it on FF so soon, I'm in my house, alone, parents at the hospital(just got the call) and my girlfriend just left for work. There is literally nothing to do in my house but TV,movies, and FF. I'm a little afraid to leave bc driving is probably a bad idea
Really sorry to hear that bro. I'll keep your family in my thoughts.

I wouldn't worry about someone chewing you out, FF is an escape for a lot of people. A safe place to open up about this type of things.


Yea, I REALLY just want my parents to come home because I'm losing my mind being alone right now
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adrenaline_Flux


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 20767
Location: The Iowa
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear that, JC
_________________


Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 83770
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
Sorry to hear that, JC


Yea thanks. Trying to do laundry right now, found out I cant fit into my suit anymore because i havnt lost any of the weight i gained after breaking my arm twice...going to a funeral dressed casual...great
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jaguarfan


Joined: 27 Nov 2011
Posts: 21985
Location: Daboyle on the sig/ JMG on the avy
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry, JC. Sad
_________________

I hate the Jaguars
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 67 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group