Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

General Draft Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 134, 135, 136  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Jonezy


Joined: 14 Dec 2009
Posts: 3122
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really think/hope that we take Austin at 16
_________________

^Delphi83^ (Sig)
<El Ramster.< (Avatar)
[quote="norcalraider510"]
Rams front 4 is going to be amazing next year[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
iRaMs


Joined: 05 May 2010
Posts: 3437
Location: Teletran 1
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonezy wrote:
I really think/hope that we take Austin at 16


me too, with him and givens on the field that would be electric to watch.
_________________
Jared Cook: MIA

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kgarrett12486


Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 9043
Location: Busch III
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting read from Fort Zumwalt West and Mizzou grad TJ Moe...

http://www.columbiatribune.com/sports/mu_football/twists-turns-of-the-combine/article_1c4354d8-85c8-11e2-8699-10604b9f6eda.html

Mentions he met with the Rams couple different times during the process...
_________________

TommyC376 on the sig...
LGB-Let's Go Blues!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wr80


Joined: 27 Dec 2011
Posts: 488
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kgarrett12486 wrote:
Interesting read from Fort Zumwalt West and Mizzou grad TJ Moe...

http://www.columbiatribune.com/sports/mu_football/twists-turns-of-the-combine/article_1c4354d8-85c8-11e2-8699-10604b9f6eda.html

Mentions he met with the Rams couple different times during the process...


As a Mizzou fan, I would love for us to get him as an UDFA. He is tough through the middle of the field and can make some good catches. Not the fastest or biggest but a solid all around player.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jrry32


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 43698
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Moe is a good fit at the next level in the slot. Very solid player.
_________________

The LBC wrote:
Harper41 wrote:
Don't worry. Sean Payton would pass the ball in a Tornado.

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jonezy


Joined: 14 Dec 2009
Posts: 3122
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd love Denard Roninson in 6 or 7
_________________

^Delphi83^ (Sig)
<El Ramster.< (Avatar)
[quote="norcalraider510"]
Rams front 4 is going to be amazing next year[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Ramsfan22


Joined: 27 Dec 2008
Posts: 328
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know of any information on pro days ? Like how players did at there pro days.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kgarrett12486


Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 9043
Location: Busch III
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ramsfan22 wrote:
Does anyone know of any information on pro days ? Like how players did at there pro days.


http://www.walterfootball.com/proday.php

Try this...
_________________

TommyC376 on the sig...
LGB-Let's Go Blues!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ajhicks11


Joined: 15 Jan 2010
Posts: 679
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm curious about what position you guys see us really going after in this draft. I'm not talking about our relative needs, more wanting to know what position you think Snead is going to look at making a strength.

There is a very cool possibility that we could turn a few of the positions into strengths (barring player development). As many of you have shown with your mocks. I'm really hoping that one of our firsts gets traded back for an extra 2nd or 3rd and that teams 1st. I believe that could leave us sitting really pretty with this being a deep draft for a couple positions of need.
_________________
GO RAMS

Pick 2 and 13
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iRaMs


Joined: 05 May 2010
Posts: 3437
Location: Teletran 1
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaron Brown WR 6-3 204 -- 4.40 17 35.5 10-4 7-FA

I know nothing about this kid but as a 7th rounder possible undrafted players I would love the Rams to take a chance at him.
_________________
Jared Cook: MIA

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
holt_bruce81


Joined: 23 Oct 2005
Posts: 19432
Location: St. Louis
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want Rontez Miles on this team. I know he didn't play elite competition, but the dude knocks people out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
iRaMs


Joined: 05 May 2010
Posts: 3437
Location: Teletran 1
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holt_bruce81 wrote:
I want Rontez Miles on this team. I know he didn't play elite competition, but the dude knocks people out.


got a vid sweetheart?
_________________
Jared Cook: MIA

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
StLunatic88


Joined: 10 Jan 2006
Posts: 7562
Location: How good is your Good?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iRaMs wrote:
holt_bruce81 wrote:
I want Rontez Miles on this team. I know he didn't play elite competition, but the dude knocks people out.


got a vid sweetheart?
Rontez Miles Safety California (PA) via Kent State

He is an exciting player, but there are some things that are issues. First, and most worrisome, is the extremely low level of competition. Now he did dominate the level, but its just impossible to project to the NFL level.

Next would be his style of play, its knock-around, slap-your-momma, Knock you out type stuff. Exactly what the league is trying to get away from. THe question is, can he get away from that (even though his hits are legal, many look bad) and when the Competition level & speed jump will he resort to just trying to knock people out.

And lastly, he is always playing SOOO deep, and Im not really sure why, but he doesnt make many plays on the ball when he is actually back in deep coverage. Its mostly letting them get the yards, then laying the wood. Like a more exciting Craig Dahl.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
iRaMs


Joined: 05 May 2010
Posts: 3437
Location: Teletran 1
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StLunatic88 wrote:
iRaMs wrote:
holt_bruce81 wrote:
I want Rontez Miles on this team. I know he didn't play elite competition, but the dude knocks people out.


got a vid sweetheart?
Rontez Miles Safety California (PA) via Kent State

He is an exciting player, but there are some things that are issues. First, and most worrisome, is the extremely low level of competition. Now he did dominate the level, but its just impossible to project to the NFL level.

Next would be his style of play, its knock-around, slap-your-momma, Knock you out type stuff. Exactly what the league is trying to get away from. THe question is, can he get away from that (even though his hits are legal, many look bad) and when the Competition level & speed jump will he resort to just trying to knock people out.

And lastly, he is always playing SOOO deep, and Im not really sure why, but he doesnt make many plays on the ball when he is actually back in deep coverage. Its mostly letting them get the yards, then laying the wood. Like a more exciting Craig Dahl.


Yeah thats what I noticed is how deep he plays, but the way he tackles is just a work of art good lord, and from that video he does seem to have some ball skills.

I see a very valuable developmental type to be completely honest.
_________________
Jared Cook: MIA

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kgarrett12486


Joined: 22 Jan 2007
Posts: 9043
Location: Busch III
PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sheldon Richardson put on a show at the Mizzou pro-day. Rams had six high-ups in attendance...

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/college/mizzou/richardson-puts-on-a-show-at-mizzou-pro-day/article_d61d6293-0286-513f-8216-ce04e6e914f6.html

4.71 and 4.82 forty times...
_________________

TommyC376 on the sig...
LGB-Let's Go Blues!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 134, 135, 136  Next
Page 70 of 136

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group