Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Jacksoville Jaguars - Greatest Moments
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MoJo122-b-21

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
KhanYouDigIt wrote:
I was at that Colts game in 03 and I'll never forget when Fred ran over Mike Doss. Was freaking awesome, especially because of what Doss did to Fred the first time we played in 03.

And I'll never forget the Hail Mary. The play was literally right in front of me, I was in the 2nd row in section 122. When it happened, i'm pretty sure I blacked out for a good 10 seconds. Next thing I know i'm pushing everyone around me going crazy. I still get chills thinking about that day.

What did Doss do to Taylor?

In the matchup in Indy earlier that season, Doss apparently talked a lot and pushed Fred's head into the turf after a play was over. Taylor mentioned it earlier in the week and of course ran the guy down on the winning TD.

"We're not trying to win the AFC South, we're trying to own the AFC South."
- Gus Bradley
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Love that trick play on the return!

2. Really Brackens? You let the QB get you

3. I really liked Natrone Means too

4. Brunell's ability to move in the pocket and make big throws/runs was awesome

5. Taylor's ability to make cuts and make guys miss was incredible, plus he ran with good power too

6. LOVE the hustle by Jimmy to get a last second block for Taylor against Miami. Fred always looked like he was cooked, but just made some sick moves

7. I will never forget that pick 6 by Mathis, he use to be a force in the secondary

8. That ground-fest against Indy was one of my favorite guys of all-time

9. MJD running over Merriman...watched that video like 100 times, still isnt old yet

10. 4th and 2!!!!!!

11. I still hate running sweeps

12. The kick!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
KhanYouDigIt wrote:
I was at that Colts game in 03 and I'll never forget when Fred ran over Mike Doss. Was freaking awesome, especially because of what Doss did to Fred the first time we played in 03.

And I'll never forget the Hail Mary. The play was literally right in front of me, I was in the 2nd row in section 122. When it happened, i'm pretty sure I blacked out for a good 10 seconds. Next thing I know i'm pushing everyone around me going crazy. I still get chills thinking about that day.

In the matchup in Indy earlier that season, Doss apparently talked a lot and pushed Fred's head into the turf after a play was over. Taylor mentioned it earlier in the week and of course ran the guy down on the winning TD.

Just saw the clip, it was pretty awesome Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was at the game where Anderson? missed the gimme FG to allow the Jags in the playoffs. Me and my friend left early to get a jump on traffic and heard he missed it from some dudes in a tent.

Grew up in Jacksonville and had the Jags stuffed down my throat by everyone and enjoyed the runs they had, but Im a one-team man.

2014 Adopt-A-Lion #1: Joe Lombardi
2014 Adopt-A-Lion #2: James Ihedigbo
detroitroar

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and Brunnell tipped my mommy $300?

She was a waitress.

2014 Adopt-A-Lion #1: Joe Lombardi
2014 Adopt-A-Lion #2: James Ihedigbo
MoJo122-b-21

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
KhanYouDigIt wrote:

Just saw the clip, it was pretty awesome Laughing

That was my first season down in the north endzone. I remember seeing him hit the secondary and assumed he'd avoid contact... then, bam. We all new it was Doss. The team piled up right in front of us.

Amazing game. It was the one that really turned the season - Jack was throwing projectors in the locker room at halftime and it was a different team from that point on and we went 5-3 down the stretch.

Whoever can find the SportsCenter Coors Light montage they did that evening, you'll be my hero for life.

"We're not trying to win the AFC South, we're trying to own the AFC South."
- Gus Bradley
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

detroitroar wrote:
Oh, and Brunnell tipped my mommy $300?

She was a waitress.

Thats pretty cool! Shame he went bankrupt though

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: