Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

HOLY LINEBACKERS, BATMAN!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ryknowssd

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, great. So we have literally no idea of what to expect except that we'll PROBABLY run a 3-4 as a base....more than likely maybe? Lol, jesus. I don't know what to think now haha...

bigschmadt00 wrote:
Oooohhhh YEAHH!!! WOO PIG SOOIE!
bigschmadt00

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ryknowssd wrote:
bigschmadt00 wrote:
ryknowssd wrote:
You'll be a huge help in this thread! Thanks for stopping by!

Why do you insist on condescending anyone you don't know who disagrees with you? He simply disagreed and pointed out facts. All this will do is cause him to respond negatively to anything you say.

Why do you insist on assuming I was being condescending?

That wasn't sarcasm. It was a genuine statement and if you would've actually read the rest of my post, you would've seen that I asked him several questions about Sutton's history with the Jets. If you want me to get condescending, I can, Mr. Mod. Rolling Eyes

I am sincerely sorry. After re-reading I see that I totally misinterpreted your post. I guess all the Alex Smith stuff has me a little on guard. Again, very sorry.

^ryknowssd on the sig
Taylor916

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex Smith stuff? I will have to check that thread again. People need to quit crying about Alex Smith. Going From Pioli Tard to Dorsey is a God send. He got us a solid Qb, signed Bowe!!!! as well as colquit and tagged fat albert so a valuable player cannot walk without compensation. He is doing great and he just started. What did Pioli Tard ever do but refuse to ax a worthless qb and let a fabulous cornerback walk who Wanted to stay in KC for 60 to 70 percent of his value and what Big D gave him. Then Pioli Tard insults him and every else by paying a cheap horrible escuse of a replacement. Oh and Don Pioli ran a dictatorship with such stupidity most good staff quit a great job. The man intentionally poisoned this team, he had too, noone is that stupid. Seriously people, the Football gods have BLESSED us with Dorsey. I guess reward for Pioli making out of town in one piece lol. Kc is being rewarded for showing mercy to a bad person who should be behind bars or kicked out of the country. Hey Mr. Mod, would it ease your stress level if I get involved in the Alex Smith thread LMAO? Just kidding.
green24

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If there is one bright side to Sutton's tenure as DC, it's the play of Kris Jenkins at NT in 2008. Not sure how much of that was because of Sutton, but it's possible that he can really help Dontari Poe develop into an excellent player.
DT58_lives_on

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you realize how offensive it is to use the phrase "tard"? I can deal with passionate,I can deal with emotionally charged but spewing forth ignorance of that matter seriously makes me skim everything you post. Sorry Bigs, remove this if necessary. Warn me if necessary but I like to think of our fanbase as a higher quality than that language dictates, I know he can be a better poster.
Taylor916

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i figured pioli earned it but if your all offended then no more, sorry. I like you DT and like to ruffle your feathers a little but not that much, sorry.
bigballin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BACK to football...

Any chance DT Brandon Williams of Missouri Southern will be avaliable for us in the third round?

He's my favorite NT in the draft, guy reminds me of Vince Wilfork. I like his size at 6'1 1/2 336, I think NT's need to be shorter so they can play with better leverage underneath.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: