Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Jackson now Lattimore Later!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RIZE FALCONS

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:14 pm    Post subject: Jackson now Lattimore Later! Reply with quote

If we happen to sign Jackson now I think we should draft Marcus Lattimore in the third if possible , What do u guys think Atlanta should do if we happen to sign jackson do we go ahead and draft a running back or do we wait a year or two then draft one?
Willthethrill_H

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're drafting a runningback this year. That's no question. The real question is when. I personally am a fan of the idea of Lattimore or Knile Davis in the third. I think one will last till then, and both would be great values at that spot. Christine Michael has also been climbing the board.

I think where we draft a RB will have to take a backseat to whatever we decide to do with the defensive line though. I think there are multipe good scenarios at runningback, but there won't be but a few for the defensive line.

But all in all, give me Jackson and Lattimore, and I'm as happy as I was when we got Julio.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Willthethrill_H wrote:
We're drafting a runningback this year. That's no question. The real question is when. I personally am a fan of the idea of Lattimore or Knile Davis in the third. I think one will last till then, and both would be great values at that spot. Christine Michael has also been climbing the board.

I think where we draft a RB will have to take a backseat to whatever we decide to do with the defensive line though. I think there are multipe good scenarios at runningback, but there won't be but a few for the defensive line.

But all in all, give me Jackson and Lattimore, and I'm as happy as I was when we got Julio.

I've felt the same way too. Also, I feel like if we sign Steven Jackson then that would thoroughly help convince Tony to come back.
I have Christine Michael rated above Knile Davis because of the pure explosiveness he has, but would also love Lattimore.

My 2011 Adopt-A-Falcon: 1st Team All Rookie Linebacker Akeem Dent!!!
2012 Adopt-A-Falcon: CB Asante Samuel
GrimeyKid

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So draft a change of pace back and start rodgers?

2012 Adopt-A-Falcon

Jacquizz Rodgers #32
devils1854

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or just not sign Jackson.

#JDI

Taysom Hill 2014 Heisman Campaign
adam9

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd honestly be more for drafting 2 RBs if we were to get Lattimore than signing Jackson. Id be okay with signing Jackson too I guess. I just want some capable RBs to pair with Quizz.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not against getting Jackson, then drafting a guy like Lattimore in the 3rd or so. By the time Jackson loses what he has left in the tank, boom, Lattimore is able to step into that role. But that's a dream situation.

Adopt-a-Falcon: Matt Ryan - 76-111 68.4% 965 yards 7 TDs 3 INTs 105.2 QB Rating

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: