Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FFMD13 - War Room: Let's Do This Shiz!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 56, 57, 58  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rabbisson

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
PatriotBeast wrote:
now all we need is pataki and then...?

The former Governor of New York?

Helga G. Laughing

Iggles wrote:
This guy gets it. Seriously, the ideas being espoused here need to get to 88 mph so they can go back to the 1950's.

I'm a cold-blooded dickens.
PatriotBeast

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
PatriotBeast wrote:
now all we need is pataki and then...?

The former Governor of New York?

Haha good one:)
I_GET_SAX

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haters going to hate in the FFMD Gen discussion thread. I love our picks...i love our system and strategy and i love our off season. Were right at the top where they are staring. Banks and Sly are great players. Bones or Donaghy next as we are sneakily filling all holes with BPA at our spots.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I_GET_SAX wrote:
Haters going to hate in the FFMD Gen discussion thread. I love our picks...i love our system and strategy and i love our off season. Were right at the top where they are staring. Banks and Sly are great players. Bones or Donaghy next as we are sneakily filling all holes with BPA at our spots.

potatos gonna poatate
NextBigThing

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great picks so far, we cant be beaten.
"A sunny disposition is worth more than fortune. Young people should know that it can be cultivated; that the mind like the body can be moved from the shade into sunshine. Thine own reproach alone do fear"
rabbisson

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NextBigThing wrote:
great picks so far, we cant be beaten.

Our team has no holes. We're as complete as can be.

Iggles wrote:
This guy gets it. Seriously, the ideas being espoused here need to get to 88 mph so they can go back to the 1950's.

goldfishwars

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I_GET_SAX wrote:

Sly is stupidly underrated.
I_GET_SAX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

goldfishwars wrote:
I_GET_SAX wrote:

Yeah I fell in love with his rare combination of size and explosiveness during write ups. He is literally the guy I want next to Vince. Collapsing pockets and creating opportunities for our outer pass rush from Chandler and Co. That kind of improvement on the DL alone would take stress off our secondary as QBs should and would have much less time to make decisions with guys like Sly, Vince or Chandler after em. When you add that to the fact we drafted a CB in Banks who really could flourish here next to Talib and in a secondary with McCourty. I am stoked with how the pieces of this SB squad are being put together. Very good job by our whole staff from scouting to input here in the war room.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I_GET_SAX wrote:
goldfishwars wrote:
I_GET_SAX wrote:

Yeah I fell in love with his rare combination of size and explosiveness during write ups. He is literally the guy I want next to Vince. Collapsing pockets and creating opportunities for our outer pass rush from Chandler and Co. That kind of improvement on the DL alone would take stress off our secondary as QBs should and would have much less time to make decisions with guys like Sly, Vince or Chandler after em. When you add that to the fact we drafted a CB in Banks who really could flourish here next to Talib and in a secondary with McCourty. I am stoked with how the pieces of this SB squad are being put together. Very good job by our whole staff from scouting to input here in the war room.

Yep - you can make your secondary look a whole bunch better by being able to rush with four.

He was on my radar before the Senior Bowl, but those practices really opened my eyes. I didn't realize just how explosive he was off the snap until you see him shooting through gaps and swatting guys before the have a chance to react.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM7N-7fPVT4
PatriotBeast

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

goldfishwars wrote:
I_GET_SAX wrote:
goldfishwars wrote:
I_GET_SAX wrote:

Yep - you can make your secondary look a whole bunch better by being able to rush with four.

He was on my radar before the Senior Bowl, but those practices really opened my eyes. I didn't realize just how explosive he was off the snap until you see him shooting through gaps and swatting guys before the have a chance to react.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM7N-7fPVT4

Margus Hunt got burned on the halfback flip near the goaline..
I just watched all the Oline Dline drills and I really like Kawann Short and Datone Jones IRL

edit: also Okafor impressed me and so did Larry Warford
goldfishwars

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jaymun wrote:
Barney the purple dinosaur, or someone at that position (bing or donaghy) is my vote for our next pick

Oh yeah, forgot about Donaghy - he's worth a close look. Looks like teams are struggling to trade out of their spots in the draft. Which is a shame if there's three or four guys that we like who are available when we next pick.
rabbisson

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My bad guys - we have an early third (Arizona's again), not a late second Laughing.

I was drunk last night.

Iggles wrote:

I_GET_SAX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So our pick is between 5-6pm tomorrow evening. I say the better prepared we are with some type of list of players still available the better.

1)Jack Donaghy
2)Helga Pataki
3)Tommy Pickles
4)Squidward Tentacles

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I_GET_SAX wrote:
So our pick is between 5-6pm tomorrow evening. I say the better prepared we are with some type of list of players still available the better.

1)Jack Donaghy
2)Helga Pataki
3)Tommy Pickles
4)Squidward Tentacles

I like that list
I_GET_SAX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patton gone.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 56, 57, 58  Next
Page 51 of 58

Jump to: