Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Question for Philly fans:
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
babyatemydingo


Joined: 15 Jan 2007
Posts: 6873
Location: South Jersey
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
Sounds like OP got a full pallet of answers Laughing Laughing Laughing


If one thing can be said about this forum it is that we don't agree on everything ... out loud.

I have been in some of the others and there is one guy who rules and all the rest call him "mommy."

I was going to say "daddy," but I didn't want to disgrace Vikedaddy as the Vikings forum is not like that.

We're the same bunch of jerks on here that we are in real life.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ninjapirate


Joined: 14 Jan 2005
Posts: 33737
Location: Vegas
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

babyatemydingo wrote:
Phire wrote:
Sounds like OP got a full pallet of answers Laughing Laughing Laughing


If one thing can be said about this forum it is that we don't agree on everything ... out loud.

I have been in some of the others and there is one guy who rules and all the rest call him "mommy."

I was going to say "daddy," but I didn't want to disgrace Vikedaddy as the Vikings forum is not like that.

We're the same bunch of jerks on here that we are in real life.


I have been getting really drunk and kicked out of places lately. There comes a time when your tolerance of drinking over takes your judgement when that drunk.

I am finally in that golden zone.
_________________


Matts4313 wrote:
How drunk on you?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
babyatemydingo


Joined: 15 Jan 2007
Posts: 6873
Location: South Jersey
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
babyatemydingo wrote:
Phire wrote:
Sounds like OP got a full pallet of answers Laughing Laughing Laughing


If one thing can be said about this forum it is that we don't agree on everything ... out loud.

I have been in some of the others and there is one guy who rules and all the rest call him "mommy."

I was going to say "daddy," but I didn't want to disgrace Vikedaddy as the Vikings forum is not like that.

We're the same bunch of jerks on here that we are in real life.


I have been getting really drunk and kicked out of places lately. There comes a time when your tolerance of drinking over takes your judgement when that drunk.

I am finally in that golden zone.


Dude, I get like that all of the time. I can pound it.
My friend, Molly, says that I shouldn't drink so much, but I do anyway.
I don't get kicked out of anywhere because I've built up so much bar cred.
But, man, I am not sure how I don't get a beat down ever.

I am not sure what the "golden zone" is, though.
Did you wet yourself?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ninjapirate


Joined: 14 Jan 2005
Posts: 33737
Location: Vegas
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

babyatemydingo wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:
babyatemydingo wrote:
Phire wrote:
Sounds like OP got a full pallet of answers Laughing Laughing Laughing


If one thing can be said about this forum it is that we don't agree on everything ... out loud.

I have been in some of the others and there is one guy who rules and all the rest call him "mommy."

I was going to say "daddy," but I didn't want to disgrace Vikedaddy as the Vikings forum is not like that.

We're the same bunch of jerks on here that we are in real life.


I have been getting really drunk and kicked out of places lately. There comes a time when your tolerance of drinking over takes your judgement when that drunk.

I am finally in that golden zone.


Dude, I get like that all of the time. I can pound it.
My friend, Molly, says that I shouldn't drink so much, but I do anyway.
I don't get kicked out of anywhere because I've built up so much bar cred.
But, man, I am not sure how I don't get a beat down ever.

I am not sure what the "golden zone" is, though.
Did you wet yourself?



You're only cool if you [inappropriate/removed] your pants, so of course all the time.

The bars I go to don't kick me out, just seems like random house parties where I don't have any real cred going for me I seem to get into trouble.
_________________


Matts4313 wrote:
How drunk on you?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Withmy89vision


Joined: 07 Aug 2007
Posts: 3597
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My order of players I want:

1. Dion Jordan
2. Lane Johnson
3. Ziggy Ansah
4. Luke Joeckel
5. Star Loutoei
6. Dee Milliner
7. Chance Warmack
8. Eric Fisher

If we don't get one of those guys I would be very upset, happier as we get closer to one.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group