Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Ryback Mid-Combine Mock

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryback

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:14 pm    Post subject: Ryback Mid-Combine Mock Reply with quote

Round 1

Barkevious Mingo - OLB - LSU

Hometown Kid.With NO moving to a 3-4 Martez Wilson and Junior Galette will be moving to OLB Wilson would be good here but Galette lacks athleticism to play the position.

Round 3

David Amerson - CB - NC State

In this division you need someone who can jam these big recievers. Julio Jones Roddy White, Vincent Jackson. He can do that there are question with his fluidity but IMO with a little work he could be a good football player.

Round 4

Dallas Thomas - OT - Tennessee

Naturally large man with even weight distribution and the long arms to make the transition back outside to offensive tackle. This isn't the typical rotund blocker who is simply too un-athletic to compete on the outside. Thomas is an impressive athlete who plays with very good initial quickness as well as top flexibility and balance.

Round 5

Kwame Geathers - NT - UGA

Simply massive with surprisingly even overall weight distribution. Tall with the arm length to go along with his height. Good quickness off the snap, showing enough burst to surprise the center and ruin plays before they begin. Strong enough to plant his feet and simply lean to the side to occupy two gaps. Good strength for the drag-down tackle. Significantly improved lateral and downfield hustle in 2012. Surprisingly light on his feet and possesses impressive straight-line speed for a man of his size. Rare bloodlines.

Round 6

Chris Gragg - TE - Arkansas

Fluid and smooth athlete, moving like a bigger wide receiver. Able to gain free release off the line of scrimmage with the quickness to create separation in his routes. Improved route-runner with a strong plant foot to make sharp cuts in/out of his breaks. Tracks the ball well to extend and snatch it with his hands.

I believe the Saints need another solid TE. Yes you have a great one in Graham but, If you run a 2 TE set who do you have exactly.[/img]
Ryback

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody huh. lol
FLOODx

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could've sworn I commented on this.. I like it. I'm not sure Amerson is going to be a CB in the NFL. I see him more as a S. Not as high on him as everyone else, but I like the rest. Mingo's starting to grow on me. With the right coaching he could be very good. Tons of potential

gopherwrestler on the sig.
Adopt-a-Saint
Cam Jordan: 47 tackles, 12.5 sacks, 2 FF
navysaintsfan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Ryback Mid-Combine Mock Reply with quote

Ryback wrote:
but Galette lacks athleticism to play the position.

Sorry, but I kid of stopped reading after this. Not sure what to make of it...

Robust Perry wrote:
They were the dirtiest organization in football

In reference to the Saints.
whodatworm23

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Ryback Mid-Combine Mock Reply with quote

navysaintsfan wrote:
Ryback wrote:
but Galette lacks athleticism to play the position.

Sorry, but I kid of stopped reading after this. Not sure what to make of it...

Agreed... sure Galette has question marks but he did play linebacker mostly during college. Always was an undersized athletic pass rushing 43 defensive end.

Seems like what you look for as a 34 outside edge rusher plus it also depends on how much Ryan will even ask him to drop in coverage anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk958n5n66o

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: