Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

All out TRADE OUT !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kmklink

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:37 pm    Post subject: All out TRADE OUT ! Reply with quote

Would anyone be up for an All out TRADE OUT of round ( 1) . Getting as many picks this year as possible and even trying to tag another 1st rounder for next year from someone to keep the Train goin. ?

I myself , would just S%!& myself with happy happy thoughts of what we could grab after round 1. and with a boatload of picks to do it with. what could we get ? maybe 5-7 with a high pick thrown in for next year.
Flatlyner

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not 100% clear what you are asking, but, I would not be upset one bit if we traded down with both #1's. The value in the 2nd and 3rd round is nearly on par with mid to late 1st in this years draft.
Lamarcus Joyner
Tre Mason
kmklink

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To totally trade out of round 1 ! Get as many high picks as we can, in the 2nd and 3rd round , and maybe some mid-to late rounders sprinkled in. and try to secure a possible 1st rounder next year from someone who wants to move up into one of the spots this year.

There is always someone who wants to move into the middle to grab that ONE piece they are missing to make it to the big dance..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> St. Louis Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: