Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 NFL Combine
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cddolphin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blagasse67 wrote:
cddolphin wrote:
His stats against SEC defenses caught my eye. I'm intrigued

Exactly. My wife and I were guessing 40 times and I guessed 4.5 and so did she. When he ran a 4.34, I stopped what i was doing and looked up his info. When I saw those stats, I immediately became a fan of his.

On an unrelated note, where do you find women that even know what a 40 time is??

Most of the girls I'm around when watching football games ask things like "Where's the yellow line?" (at the stadium mind you)
Mercury22

Most Valuable Poster (1st Ballot)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cddolphin wrote:

On an unrelated note, where do you find women that even know what a 40 time is??

Most of the girls I'm around when watching football games ask things like "Where's the yellow line?" (at the stadium mind you)

lol!
Pastor Dillon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The reason Swope had a down year (which was still like top 10 in Aggies history I believe) was because Johnny football had a great relationship with mike Evans another redshirt freshman and he tore it up this season, but swope is an animal. I can't believe espn has him rated so low. I want him to go to the texans but if not I'd love to see him and tanne together

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cddolphin wrote:
Blagasse67 wrote:
cddolphin wrote:

Exactly. My wife and I were guessing 40 times and I guessed 4.5 and so did she. When he ran a 4.34, I stopped what i was doing and looked up his info. When I saw those stats, I immediately became a fan of his.

Hey Cddolphin,

The truth is most women know about sports. They know what a vertical jump is. They know what a three cone drill is. They can tell you what they think of Tony Romo running a naked bootleg. Its just that they don't want us(men) to know that they know all about sports because they are afraid it will infringe on our manhood. Every once in a while a woman will slip up and be dead on about something related to sports and to cover it up they will giggle and say they guessed. So next time Cddolphin after having sex, she turns to you and says that was quicker than Chris Johnsons 40 time - your more than one way in touble.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone else notice the numbers Margus Hunt put up? 4.60 forty, 38 reps 225, 34.5 inch vert, and 121 broad! Impressive for a guy who is 277 lbs. He seems more like a 3/4 end but with those numbers could be an edge rusher in a 4/3. Anyone else becoming more interested in this guy in the second?
Maddogg

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BDog19851 wrote:
Did anyone else notice the numbers Margus Hunt put up? 4.60 forty, 38 reps 225, 34.5 inch vert, and 121 broad! Impressive for a guy who is 277 lbs. He seems more like a 3/4 end but with those numbers could be an edge rusher in a 4/3. Anyone else becoming more interested in this guy in the second?

Having watched him play, given his age, competition and how he plays the game I would pass. Like I posted before in college he was a man playing with kids. The NFL will not be kind to him.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maddogg wrote:
cddolphin wrote:
Blagasse67 wrote:
cddolphin wrote:

Hey Cddolphin,

The truth is most women know about sports. They know what a vertical jump is. They know what a three cone drill is. They can tell you what they think of Tony Romo running a naked bootleg. Its just that they don't want us(men) to know that they know all about sports because they are afraid it will infringe on our manhood. Every once in a while a woman will slip up and be dead on about something related to sports and to cover it up they will giggle and say they guessed. So next time Cddolphin after having sex, she turns to you and says that was quicker than Chris Johnsons 40 time - your more than one way in touble.

well my wife isnt one of them lol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What if Star Loliulouluilu (whatever) or Floyd from UF fall to #15?
Blagasse67

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pastor Dillon wrote:
Maddogg wrote:
cddolphin wrote:
Blagasse67 wrote:
cddolphin wrote:

Hey Cddolphin,

well my wife isnt one of them lol

CD, to answer to your question, I am a lucky man. LOL My wife was taught about football and isn't afraid to admit it. I don't have to explain much at all to her while watching the game. She knows who most players are and all the rules. Every now and then I'll have to explain something to her, but most of the time she gets it

UniversalAuthor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: