Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Ryback Post Combine Mock

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryback

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:29 pm    Post subject: Ryback Post Combine Mock Reply with quote

Round 1

Ezekiel Ansah - OLB/DE - BYU

BYU pass rusher Ziggy Ansah showed little reaction when he saw his 4.62 unofficial 40-time posted at Lucas Oil Stadium Monday. In part, because the 6-5, 274-pound football neophyte is more accustomed to running sprints -- track and his Mormon beliefs are the reasons he came to Provo. He also has a quiet confidence about him, and the even-keeled rising draft star isn't the celebrating type. "I know people tell me, ???Z is calm. Z is calm.' This is who I am. I am not going to be out there going crazy. This is me," he said when he met with the media last week. This kid is a freak athlete. Ansah has only played football for 2 years at any level. He reminds me of a DE version of Christian Okoye.

Round 2

Larry Warford - OG - UK

I like Warford he could stand to backup from the dinner table a little as he is a little big even for his postion. But, at guard that isnt a huge concern. He is a very physical blocker who doesnt let DTs slip past him often. Very strong having 28 reps on the bench at the combine.

Round 3

David Amerson - DB - NC State

I wasnt big on Amerson before the combine but, he really impressed me. He has very rare size for his position. He is a nice big bodied guy that will jam guys with ease and if George Wilson doesnt work out in a few years the transition would be easy for Amerson as he played saftey in High school.

Round 4

Zac Stacy - RB - Vanderbilt

Another guy I wasnt big on before the combine. Im projecting this wont be a popular pick here on FF. I feel the Titans need a thumper and Stacy is the definition of that. He can take over the carry load if need be. He was 4th in the class in Bench Reps and ran a decent 40 for a guy of his running style.

Round 5

A.J. Klein - MLB - Iowa State

Excellent key and diagnosis skills. Reads the action and gets a jump-start, often beating blockers to the ball. Better than advertised speed to the flanks and in pursuit downfield and is a quick accelerator, able to slip through gaps to make plays at the line ofscrimmage. Scrapes the edge nicely, showing good balance and flexibility to dip under the reach of offensive linemen, turn quickly and close on the ball. This kid is a hard worker and stays outta trouble I believe he will prove himself at the next level.

Round 7

Caleb Sturgis - K - Florida

I believe Dustin Hopkins will be picked up before our pick. Nobody knows if Rob Bironas will be back. So might as well pick up a Big boot as one leaves.

Last edited by Ryback on Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
grizzans3222

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rather have Knile Davis in the later rounds if hes there. he is gonna be a star if he can stay healthy
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see everybody has jumped on the Ziggy hype train Laughing

I like every pick except Amerson and Sturgis. Sturgis because it means losing Bironas. Amerson because he's flat out terrible. Horrible instincts and horrible coverage. He's got every measurable you want but he's not very good at football. Overall very good draft, I hope we can fill our safety and DT holes in FA.
Dionysus

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

grizzans3222 wrote:
Rather have Knile Davis in the later rounds if hes there. he is gonna be a star if he can stay healthy

THIS Applause Dancing
Ryback

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
I see everybody has jumped on the Ziggy hype train Laughing

I like every pick except Amerson and Sturgis. Sturgis because it means losing Bironas. Amerson because he's flat out terrible. Horrible instincts and horrible coverage. He's got every measurable you want but he's not very good at football. Overall very good draft, I hope we can fill our safety and DT holes in FA.

He has only played football for 2 years at any level and he is as good as it gets at the college level. A physical phreak. Like I said reminds me of a DE version of Christian Okoye.
lamont

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I am off topic, but everytime I see you post I think of this guy from WWE. Laughing Laughing

Are you this Ryback? I was just wondering. Shocked
As you were ladies and gents.

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig
Ryback

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lamont wrote:
Sorry I am off topic, but everytime I see you post I think of this guy from WWE. Laughing Laughing

Are you this Ryback? I was just wondering. Shocked
As you were ladies and gents.

The pic didnt show up. But, I know what your talking about. Yes Im that Ryback Wink

Nah I just couldnt think of a username so I thought Ryback might not have been taken. lol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: