Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Marquise Goodwin -WR- Texas
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
RuskieTitan


Joined: 29 Apr 2007
Posts: 37112
Location: Front lines of Titania
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't happen to know who Troy Williamson is, do you?

Look him up, then apply that to Goodwin.
_________________

^^ryknowssd^^
Supporter of the Death Penalty in CFB
FF Hunger Games I Winner

titans0021 wrote:
Official Order
1.Michael Griffin

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
justing101


Joined: 09 Mar 2010
Posts: 1509
Location: Middle Tennessee
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RuskieTitan wrote:
You don't happen to know who Troy Williamson is, do you?

Look him up, then apply that to Goodwin.


Thank you. Just because someone has the speed doesn't mean they have anything else.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TitanSS


Joined: 07 Jan 2007
Posts: 2828
Location: My house
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Outside of being fast please explain to me how Troy Williamson is anything like Goodwin?

There's not much to watch of him in college because Texas had no clue how to use him, but if you go back and watch the senior bowl practices you can see what he is capable of.

You can say he ran fast but doesn't have stats and compare him to every fast person in the NFL who didn't pan out, or you can actually watch film of him and add something constructive to your argument. He looked great in practice and was one of the leading receivers in the game against some of the better corners in the draft.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ryback


Joined: 04 Feb 2013
Posts: 85
Location: Memphis, TN
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanSS wrote:
Outside of being fast please explain to me how Troy Williamson is anything like Goodwin?

There's not much to watch of him in college because Texas had no clue how to use him, but if you go back and watch the senior bowl practices you can see what he is capable of.

You can say he ran fast but doesn't have stats and compare him to every fast person in the NFL who didn't pan out, or you can actually watch film of him and add something constructive to your argument. He looked great in practice and was one of the leading receivers in the game against some of the better corners in the draft.


He looked good in the Senior Bowl Ill give you that. But, if he was so good he would stand out regardless who he is playing with. His entire college career says maybe a 5th or 6th rounder.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
derekfelty


Joined: 11 Apr 2010
Posts: 738
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Either way if his in the 5th round or the 6th round, I would take the risk and drafted him. He could turn out better then we think. Yeah, I have watched him play. His not that bad of a Wide out. I could see us using him.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
justing101


Joined: 09 Mar 2010
Posts: 1509
Location: Middle Tennessee
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

derekfelty wrote:
Either way if his in the 5th round or the 6th round, I would take the risk and drafted him. He could turn out better then we think. Yeah, I have watched him play. His not that bad of a Wide out. I could see us using him.


Id be happy to get him with a 6th rounder.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RuskieTitan


Joined: 29 Apr 2007
Posts: 37112
Location: Front lines of Titania
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

derekfelty wrote:
Either way if his in the 5th round or the 6th round, I would take the risk and drafted him. He could turn out better then we think. Yeah, I have watched him play. His not that bad of a Wide out. I could see us using him.


I'd take a shot on him at that point. I would NOT consider him day 1 or 2.
_________________

^^ryknowssd^^
Supporter of the Death Penalty in CFB
FF Hunger Games I Winner

titans0021 wrote:
Official Order
1.Michael Griffin

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group