Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

A Little Something About Your Fellow Posters, Volume II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BearsDen1-99

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello to all the new and returning posters to the FF forums.. Have a great one!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:41 am    Post subject: Introducing myself Reply with quote

I'm along time Bears fan. The first game I experienced was when I listen to them play the Lions & the Detroit's defense back died on the field. I still remember Jack Brickhouse claiming that Butkus was yelling at an official. Irv cut him off saying they need to go to a break.

I have been reading these forums since the Chris William's draft and became a fan of Grrlacher & WiscBear.
GoodAsGould13

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everyone! Im a huge Bear fan that has been reading the forum for years and just now finally got a username!
Madmike90

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoodAsGould13 wrote:
Hello everyone! Im a huge Bear fan that has been reading the forum for years and just now finally got a username!

Welcome to the boards man.
WindyCity

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoodAsGould13 wrote:

Your going I get yelled at for your avatar soon for being too big.

Welcome, this is hands down the best Bears conversation on the Internet and the most interesting time if the year to be on here.
GoodAsGould13

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WindyCity wrote:
GoodAsGould13 wrote:

Your going I get yelled at for your avatar soon for being too big.

Welcome, this is hands down the best Bears conversation on the Internet and the most interesting time if the year to be on here.

lol ya I realized that when I went back to look at my post. I just figured if it was too big it wouldnt let me use it. Ill make sure that I change it today when I get a chance.

I remember reading this constantly last year during free agency so I had to make sure I made an account for this years.
MonsterCityGHS

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Da Bears. Oh and I'm tired of Bears losing to Packers, Niners, Giants, and Redskins. The Bears are a real football fans football team. You don't get more old school in the NFL then Chicago Bears they deserve to be World Champs agian. C's for champion. Bear Down Chicago Bears
engbear

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huge Bears fan, cant get enough of it. Used to post occasionally on Bears old message Boards, found this place and liked the cut of yer jib !
So here I am, eagerly waiting for draft, OTC etc... Hoping to see a revolutionised offense this year whilst retaining the D we were playing last season.
Bigbear72

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everyone! I'm a life long Bears fan. I've been roaming these boards for years (I was here when Grrr was first made a moderator and Jack posted regularly). I look forward to becoming an active contributor our forums.
ForteOz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone.
Been reading this forum for years (long enough to remember Steve Perry calling the Forte pick, fwiw), finally decided to man up and make an account, lol.
I grew up in Chicago, lived here almost my whole life, and have been a Bears fan for as long as I can remember (it runs in the family...)
My fondest game day memories as a kid were the back-to-back, walk off, OT pick sixes by Mike Brown that year we made the playoffs with Jim Miller as the QB.
Close second would be the Devin Hester PR TD to put us up over the Cardinals in 06 (the year I met my wife).

I've noticed a lot of people say this, and at the risk of being unoriginal I just want to say that this forum is without question the best Bears discussion on the internet. Another place I like is - , but mostly for the snarky comments.
GOGRIESE

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ForteOz wrote:
Hey everyone.
Been reading this forum for years (long enough to remember Steve Perry calling the Forte pick, fwiw), finally decided to man up and make an account, lol.
I grew up in Chicago, lived here almost my whole life, and have been a Bears fan for as long as I can remember (it runs in the family...)
My fondest game day memories as a kid were the back-to-back, walk off, OT pick sixes by Mike Brown that year we made the playoffs with Jim Miller as the QB.
Close second would be the Devin Hester PR TD to put us up over the Cardinals in 06 (the year I met my wife).

I've noticed a lot of people say this, and at the risk of being unoriginal I just want to say that this forum is without question the best Bears discussion on the internet. Another place I like is - , but mostly for the snarky comments.

Wow Steve Perry calling the Forte pick...been a really long time. Welcome to the forum Very Happy

^^ props to Ty on the sig Smile

2013-Adopt A Bear- CB Tim Jennings #26
ForteOz

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!

And oops, noticed I got auto-edited (or something) for mentioning another bears site. Didn't know that counted as promotion, my bad.
AZBearsFan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ForteOz wrote:
Thanks!

And oops, noticed I got auto-edited (or something) for mentioning another bears site. Didn't know that counted as promotion, my bad.

It wasn't an auto edit. Cool

Welcome to the forum!

GRRLacher wrote:
I told you guys AZ was awesome...he in fact makes triple the pay I get for moderating here.
G08

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been posting here long enough where it's time for me to introduce myself. Hi all! Long time lurker here... I've always loved this board/site for its draft information and, really, impressive collection of football minds. There are some sharp football individuals here that I enjoy reading/conversing with, especially with draft prospects.

Been a Bears fan for as long as I can remember... I'm told I was dancing to the Super Bowl Shuffle after the Bears won XX, but I was only 2.5 years old then so I don't really recall Laughing

My favorite Bears memory... has to be either when Grossman came back against the Falcons on that frigid night and fired a 20 yard strike to Moose Muhammad right off the bat, or Urlacher taking over the second half of the MNF game and Hester returning the ball for the go-ahead score.

Or maybe Mike Brown's magical back-to-back endings of OT games... too many to count Smile

WindyCity wrote:
McClellin is simply not very good. He is not big enough or strong enough to play at the NFL level. The Bears should move on.
MidwestMonsters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sup Fellas,

Been lurking the site for a while, ever since the CBMB went belly up. I frequent the general board and this section as much as I can. Seems like there isn't a lot of Bears fans on this site which is weird giving our fan popularity.

I notice a lot of mock drafts on here and found a fun site that allows you to play GM and draft/trade, players and picks, so I decided to finally become a member of this site in order to show the site to anyone who was interested. After days of waiting for my confirmation, I figured it would look like I'm trying to pimp the site, eventhough I have no stock in it & decided it probably wasn't a good idea.

Anyway, glad to finally be a member.

Last edited by MidwestMonsters on Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 10 of 13

Jump to: