Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Peter King Bears Coaches Quotes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WindyCity

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:10 pm    Post subject: Peter King Bears Coaches Quotes Reply with quote

Peter King on Trestman

"Any offensive player who plays for the Bears is now going to believe that my head coach has thought of everything. When Jay Cutler gets to know him, I bet by mid-season, he's going to say, "When I get that game plan emailed to me on Tuesday afternoon, I'm going to look at it and say 'Boy, they thought of everything'."

King, on Cavanaugh:

"The on thing the players will like about Cavanaugh is that he doesn't take any crap. He's going to be acerbic, and he will sometimes out-tough Cutler. I thought that was a good match (Cavanaugh and Cutler), somebody who can go head-to-head with Jay. I like that hire for this offense. Guys who have been with Cavanaugh will tell you that he's a good teacher of the position. The fact that he's tough and not going to take any nonsense is a good thing too."
Mudderfudder77

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was this in an article - or from a radio/TV interview?

If an article, can you link it?

Adopt-a-Bear Kyle Long

PFF Grade through Regular-Season Game 3: 2.7 (20th in NFL) Highest rated rookie OL

Highest rated OL in the Pre-Season
MonsterCityGHS

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Peter King Bears Coaches Quotes Reply with quote

WindyCity wrote:
Peter King on Trestman

"Any offensive player who plays for the Bears is now going to believe that my head coach has thought of everything. When Jay Cutler gets to know him, I bet by mid-season, he's going to say, "When I get that game plan emailed to me on Tuesday afternoon, I'm going to look at it and say 'Boy, they thought of everything'."

King, on Cavanaugh:

"The on thing the players will like about Cavanaugh is that he doesn't take any crap. He's going to be acerbic, and he will sometimes out-tough Cutler. I thought that was a good match (Cavanaugh and Cutler), somebody who can go head-to-head with Jay. I like that hire for this offense. Guys who have been with Cavanaugh will tell you that he's a good teacher of the position. The fact that he's tough and not going to take any nonsense is a good thing too."
The Bears have really put together a great coaching staff. They just need to keeping the right moves. This is going to be a fun team to watch.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: