Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Tavon Austin
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stepover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:17 am    Post subject: Tavon Austin Reply with quote

Just ran a 4.25 40 yard dash.

Marshall Faulk calls him a cross between Harvin and Welker.

We need offensive weapons.

Question
Blagasse67

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah mix of Percy Harvin and Welker yet 20 pounds lighter and 3 inches shorter. Yep just like Percy Harvin.

Tavon Austin is like Desean Jackson and Welker in a sense. He is an explosive player, that lines up everywhere.

UniversalAuthor
Blagasse67

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blagasse67 wrote:
Yeah mix of Percy Harvin and Welker yet 20 pounds lighter and 3 inches shorter. Yep just like Percy Harvin.

Tavon Austin is like Desean Jackson and Welker in a sense. He is an explosive player, that lines up everywhere.

I do like the fact he is big. He is built like Harvin just doesn't weigh as much. I'm ok with drafting him.

UniversalAuthor
ovaw8lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard the best description of Tavon Austin. Mike Mayock said "he was a luxury pick". I could not agree more. This is why he will be there for a team like New England. Teams like the Fins are too narrowminded to draft him plus they do not have the other weapons to compliment his skills. If Miami still had Brandon Marshall it would be perfect.
ViolentMonk71

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ovaw8lover wrote:
I heard the best description of Tavon Austin. Mike Mayock said "he was a luxury pick". I could not agree more. This is why he will be there for a team like New England. Teams like the Fins are too narrowminded to draft him plus they do not have the other weapons to compliment his skills. If Miami still had Brandon Marshall it would be perfect.

but if the Dolphins still had Marshall they wouldn't have Egnew....

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ViolentMonk71 wrote:
ovaw8lover wrote:

AND theres a down side?

Adopt a Phins 14, 1st Pick Ryan Tannehill
(14 Season Week-11 )
65.4% CMP - 2354 yards -17 TD's - 7 INT's - 92.2 Rat /RUSH 261 Yards 37 Atmts
carlos2104

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ViolentMonk71 wrote:
ovaw8lover wrote:

I laughed.
Blagasse67

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

carlos2104 wrote:
ViolentMonk71 wrote:
ovaw8lover wrote:

I laughed.

Actually that brought us Egnew and Matthews. Matthews has a lot of promise. If he lives up to it, you guys will be saying "Forgetting Brandon Marshall"

UniversalAuthor
ovaw8lover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ViolentMonk71 wrote:
ovaw8lover wrote:

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! That was funny.
Fender

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ViolentMonk71 wrote:
ovaw8lover wrote:

Laughing Laughing
alant_8

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I doubt this will be recieved by as many here but i would not complain if we had him at 12.

Pair him With Wallace and resign Hartline and we will be in business. high draft picks should be about the O bar one 2nd rounder on CB!
Dolphinemidget

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blagasse67 wrote:
carlos2104 wrote:
ViolentMonk71 wrote:
ovaw8lover wrote:

I laughed.

Actually that brought us Egnew and Matthews. Matthews has a lot of promise. If he lives up to it, you guys will be saying "Forgetting Brandon Marshall"

Only person I miss more then Marshall is Old Ricky and Dan

(14 Season Week-11 )
Dolphinemidget

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alant_8 wrote:
I doubt this will be recieved by as many here but i would not complain if we had him at 12.

Pair him With Wallace and resign Hartline and we will be in business. high draft picks should be about the O bar one 2nd rounder on CB!

If we get Wallace, u all can can getting a WR before the 3rd round.

(14 Season Week-11 )
xXxHOUSEDxXx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that we signed Wallace, I would actually like to see us draft Austin because I think he would complement Wallace extremely well. Austin could line up all over the field and is an elite playmaker. Not only does he have elite speed, but unlike Ted Ginn, he has elite quickness, elusiveness, and the ability to cut without losing speed. Wallace as a deep threat, Hartline and Bess as possession guys, and Austin as an all-around playmaker would give Tannehill a ton of options and probably help his development quite a bit as well.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xXxHOUSEDxXx wrote:
Now that we signed Wallace, I would actually like to see us draft Austin because I think he would complement Wallace extremely well. Austin could line up all over the field and is an elite playmaker. Not only does he have elite speed, but unlike Ted Ginn, he has elite quickness, elusiveness, and the ability to cut without losing speed. Wallace as a deep threat, Hartline and Bess as possession guys, and Austin as an all-around playmaker would give Tannehill a ton of options and probably help his development quite a bit as well.

I love you right now. Welcome aboard Smile

Warpticon wrote:
I think Mike Wallace made a mistake because *throws turd at wall*

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: