Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

MKE Crew Thread - Orlando Arcia >> You > Yuni
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 54, 55, 56  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baseball
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nfldraftguru1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
SplashDive wrote:
Wasn't Fautino DLS claimed on waivers?
Crap - I meant Miguel.

Oh no you didn't, but nice save attempt. Wink

Great job!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why is front row amy popular? she is not really a pretty woman at all

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IrishGreen wrote:

She's not bad. Mostly cuz her large female watermelons are in the corner of the screen during broadcasts.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nfldraftguru1 wrote:
IrishGreen wrote:

She's not bad. Mostly cuz her large female watermelons are in the corner of the screen during broadcasts.

basically

idk, she's like a legend, and i guess i don't see it at all

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IrishGreen wrote:
nfldraftguru1 wrote:
IrishGreen wrote:

basically

I'm with you, homie...

She looks extremely plastic... Everywhere (not just her chest)
nfldraftguru1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IrishGreen wrote:
nfldraftguru1 wrote:
IrishGreen wrote:

basically

Yeah, she shouldn't be anywhere near aa famous as she is, but whatever. If anything it's just extra good publicity.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Jed Bradley learned lessons from tough first season.

“It was very tough,” said Bradley, 22, the 15th overall pick in 2011. “I wasn’t throwing as hard as I had in the past. I was down in weight and wasn’t as strong. I just had a lot of first-year things.”

Chief among those “first-year things” was the inability to adjust to the work schedule of professional baseball. Bradley overdid it at times with his throwing regimen and was not in peak shape when his starts rolled around. He overcompensated and lost his pitching mechanics, resulting in one dismal outing after another.

“I was just doing too much,” said Bradley. “I pride myself in how hard I work. I’m not necessarily the most-talented guy in the world but I feel like I’ve gotten to where I am because I do work very hard.

“But at times I went too much to that. It was my first professional season and I had to learn a lot of things. It was trial and error, and there was a lot of error there. It’s just something I had to learn on my own.”

Making matters worse, Bradley contracted a severe stomach bug late in the season that prompted the Brewers to shut him down and call it a season. It was a miserable experience overall but Bradley was determined to learn his lessons and immersed himself in a comprehensive strength and conditioning program over the winter.

“I lost 15 pounds when I was sick,” he said. “I started my offseason workouts early and gained about 25 pounds. I needed to get bigger, needed to get stronger. I was able to rest my arm and get back in the weight room.

“At the time, it may have hurt my confidence a little bit but now it’s just an experience to learn from. I think everything happens for a reason and I learned a lot from that year.

“Sometimes it hurts a little bit but pain teaches you. That’s just practice for the future because you’re going to struggle in this game. I plan on playing this game for a long time and that’s going to happen.”

Noticeably bigger and stronger this spring, Bradley has thrown away his rear-view mirror. It does no good whatsoever to allow bad memories of his first pro season linger. Instead, it’s full-steam ahead.

“That’s completely behind me,” he said. “I’ve learned from it and I’m ready for a new year. It’s kind of a ‘new me.’ This is the strongest I’ve ever been; the strongest I’ve ever felt.

"It was definitely very taxing because it’s no fun going through something like that. It’s such a long season and I wasn’t performing at the level I’m used to performing at. That was the hardest part for me. But that makes it all the more sweeter to be here for a new year and ready to go.

“It was my first shot at it. It’s bound to get better.”

Maybe he bounces back. It's actually a good thing for his prospect stock that he has a reason why he lost velocity.

Title Town USA wrote:
Don't question Rams. He runs this place. He is The Man.
nfldraftguru1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
Quote:
Jed Bradley learned lessons from tough first season.

“It was very tough,” said Bradley, 22, the 15th overall pick in 2011. “I wasn’t throwing as hard as I had in the past. I was down in weight and wasn’t as strong. I just had a lot of first-year things.”

Chief among those “first-year things” was the inability to adjust to the work schedule of professional baseball. Bradley overdid it at times with his throwing regimen and was not in peak shape when his starts rolled around. He overcompensated and lost his pitching mechanics, resulting in one dismal outing after another.

“I was just doing too much,” said Bradley. “I pride myself in how hard I work. I’m not necessarily the most-talented guy in the world but I feel like I’ve gotten to where I am because I do work very hard.

“But at times I went too much to that. It was my first professional season and I had to learn a lot of things. It was trial and error, and there was a lot of error there. It’s just something I had to learn on my own.”

Making matters worse, Bradley contracted a severe stomach bug late in the season that prompted the Brewers to shut him down and call it a season. It was a miserable experience overall but Bradley was determined to learn his lessons and immersed himself in a comprehensive strength and conditioning program over the winter.

“I lost 15 pounds when I was sick,” he said. “I started my offseason workouts early and gained about 25 pounds. I needed to get bigger, needed to get stronger. I was able to rest my arm and get back in the weight room.

“At the time, it may have hurt my confidence a little bit but now it’s just an experience to learn from. I think everything happens for a reason and I learned a lot from that year.

“Sometimes it hurts a little bit but pain teaches you. That’s just practice for the future because you’re going to struggle in this game. I plan on playing this game for a long time and that’s going to happen.”

Noticeably bigger and stronger this spring, Bradley has thrown away his rear-view mirror. It does no good whatsoever to allow bad memories of his first pro season linger. Instead, it’s full-steam ahead.

“That’s completely behind me,” he said. “I’ve learned from it and I’m ready for a new year. It’s kind of a ‘new me.’ This is the strongest I’ve ever been; the strongest I’ve ever felt.

"It was definitely very taxing because it’s no fun going through something like that. It’s such a long season and I wasn’t performing at the level I’m used to performing at. That was the hardest part for me. But that makes it all the more sweeter to be here for a new year and ready to go.

“It was my first shot at it. It’s bound to get better.”

Maybe he bounces back. It's actually a good thing for his prospect stock that he has a reason why he lost velocity.

I kind of threw out last year cuz there was obviously sonething wrong. Nice to know what it was though. Glad it wasn't a shouldee/elbow issue.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Braunie opens up spring with a solo home run. Awesome.

Adopted Titans - Sammie Lee Hill and Jackie Battle
A.J. Hawk Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
It's gotta be the roids though, right?

3-Peat Footballs Future Elite Baseball League Champion
Peppers90 wrote:
If you win this year, I'll quit the league.
ramssuperbowl99

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A.J. Hawk Fan wrote:
titans0021 wrote:

Title Town USA wrote:
nfldraftguru1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
A.J. Hawk Fan wrote:
titans0021 wrote:

This man has a gif for EVERYTHING. Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nfldraftguru1 wrote:
ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
A.J. Hawk Fan wrote:
titans0021 wrote:

This man has a gif for EVERYTHING. Laughing

Title Town USA wrote:
bkobow05

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FRA is as popular as she is because she is a VERY nice woman. I had the privilege of talking to her a few times when I parked cars at Miller Park. Very, very kind-hearted soul.

*Props to PB87 on the RAD sig!*
#JDI
#EmbraceTheH8
ajhawk5047

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bkobow05 wrote:
FRA is as popular as she is because she is a VERY nice woman. I had the privilege of talking to her a few times when I parked cars at Miller Park. Very, very kind-hearted soul.

i'm a nice guy... i just don't have the chest amy has Very Happy

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baseball All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 54, 55, 56  Next
Page 42 of 56

Jump to: