Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Trading completely out of the 1st
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GeneralDissaray

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buckwild wrote:
Add a 2nd or 3rd in 2014 to NE. BB doesn't trade out of the 1st unless you over pay him. That's why they seen to almost always have 2 1st round picks. Cyprien in the 2nd seems a little high, and I hope they go OL and DL in the 1st 2 rounds.

How many times has he come into a draft with only 5 picks. He's not getting a 1st round pick for moving down 6 spots. I've seen Cyprien being mocked in the late 1, so I don't think mid 2 is too high.
buckwild

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GeneralDissaray wrote:
buckwild wrote:
Add a 2nd or 3rd in 2014 to NE. BB doesn't trade out of the 1st unless you over pay him. That's why they seen to almost always have 2 1st round picks. Cyprien in the 2nd seems a little high, and I hope they go OL and DL in the 1st 2 rounds.

How many times has he come into a draft with only 5 picks. He's not getting a 1st round pick for moving down 6 spots. I've seen Cyprien being mocked in the late 1, so I don't think mid 2 is too high.

By who? Joe Blow on I'm a draft expert.com.

Cyprien is 3rd best safety in this draft.

Thanks Mike23md for the Sig
BigAce43

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As long as it doesn't pan out to be Felix Jones/Mike Jenkins all over again I'm in. Gotta get guys who will have the same passion after the money comes.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buckwild wrote:
GeneralDissaray wrote:
buckwild wrote:

Awesome reply. Thanks for listing your sources.
WizardHawk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GeneralDissaray wrote:

Kiltman on avy n' sig
George Selvie Fan Club
buckwild

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GeneralDissaray wrote:
buckwild wrote:
GeneralDissaray wrote:
buckwild wrote:

You still haven't listed who has Cyprien in the 1st, because I respect Mayock or Brandt over an internet draft site.

Felix=Fast!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wondering but who would trade back with us so we could pick Clowney?

No one. That's who.

Sean Lee leads the NFL in making David Wilson cry.
flyingmonkey30

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buckwild wrote:
GeneralDissaray wrote:
buckwild wrote:
GeneralDissaray wrote:
buckwild wrote:

You still haven't listed who has Cyprien in the 1st, because I respect Mayock or Brandt over an internet draft site.

I don't personally think Cyprien is a first round prospect, but Josh Norris of NFL.com has him going to the Bengals at 21 overall.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm wondering if Cooper will be there in the early 2nd. I know there is a lot of buzz about him recently, but with the way guards are valued, it really wouldn't surprise me to see him go in the back end of the 1st, or very early on in the 2nd.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

flyingmonkey30 wrote:
I'm wondering if Cooper will be there in the early 2nd. I know there is a lot of buzz about him recently, but with the way guards are valued, it really wouldn't surprise me to see him go in the back end of the 1st, or very early on in the 2nd.

Did you miss the post stating that some scouts value Cooper higher than Warmack. As in 2-3 years Warmack could easily turn into Leonard Davis. Not knowing if he will report to TC at 340 or 375 lbs.

flyingmonkey30

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buckwild wrote:
flyingmonkey30 wrote:

Did you miss the post stating that some scouts value Cooper higher than Warmack. As in 2-3 years Warmack could easily turn into Leonard Davis. Not knowing if he will report to TC at 340 or 375 lbs.

That is why he showed up at the combine smaller than expected, right?

And thats great that some scouts value Cooper more than Warmack. The only reason that is news is because Warmack has been talked about as the consensus top guard in the draft, and it wouldn't at all surprise me if he shuts up critics by destroying the movement drills. I think that would throw him well ahead of Cooper. The depth of the position also leads me to wonder if there is a chance that someone slides. But heaven forbid I throw out some ideas.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just making a point off another thread about the scouting combine. Don't be so sensative/testy! Geez! Someone give FM30 a hug or even better a beer so he can relax.

flyingmonkey30

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buckwild wrote:
I'm just making a point off another thread about the scouting combine. Don't be so sensative/testy! Geez! Someone give FM30 a hug or even better a beer so he can relax.

I don't drink, but thanks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: