Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Refs will flag coaches who leave the sideline to argue calls

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
steadypimpin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:13 am    Post subject: Refs will flag coaches who leave the sideline to argue calls Reply with quote

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/02/20/refs-will-flag-coaches-who-leave-the-sideline-to-argue-calls/

Quote:
“We need to be much more disciplined about where our coaches go in terms of the box,” Anderson said, “and venturing out on the field beyond traditional markers is something that is just not appropriate. It can interfere and it can be viewed as intimidating, and we really are going to rein that in.”

Of course they had a picture of Jim for the article. Laughing I think that sometimes the coaches need to get off the field. I kind of agree with this thinking.

Thanks to IDOG_det on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
rudyZ

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim will probably get fined for this next year. The second time, he'll get ejected. Third time he'll get mandatory anger management classes. We all know it will happen.

RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
big9erfan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Refs will flag coaches who leave the sideline to argue c Reply with quote

steadypimpin wrote:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/02/20/refs-will-flag-coaches-who-leave-the-sideline-to-argue-calls/

Quote:
“We need to be much more disciplined about where our coaches go in terms of the box,” Anderson said, “and venturing out on the field beyond traditional markers is something that is just not appropriate. It can interfere and it can be viewed as intimidating, and we really are going to rein that in.”

Of course they had a picture of Jim for the article. Laughing I think that sometimes the coaches need to get off the field. I kind of agree with this thinking.

Funny ... or maybe not so much. Jim should learn that it never hurts to be nice to people, especially refs and reporters. Can't help but think we never get the benefit of the doubt from the refs.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Refs will flag coaches who leave the sideline to argue c Reply with quote

big9erfan wrote:
steadypimpin wrote:

Quote:

Funny ... or maybe not so much. Jim should learn that it never hurts to be nice to people, especially refs and reporters. Can't help but think we never get the benefit of the doubt from the refs.

If I was a head coach, I'd bring the refs a batch of my homemade brownies.

48 1/2ers

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Refs will flag coaches who leave the sideline to argue c Reply with quote

rudyZ wrote:
big9erfan wrote:
steadypimpin wrote:

Quote:

wanna send some of those my way? my glaucoma is acting up again... Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Refs will flag coaches who leave the sideline to argue c Reply with quote

48 1/2ers wrote:
rudyZ wrote:
big9erfan wrote:
steadypimpin wrote:

Quote:

wanna send some of those my way? my glaucoma is acting up again... Laughing

Regular brownies... sorry.

SoCalNiner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's steer away from the drug talk please, thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoCalNiner wrote:
Let's steer away from the drug talk please, thanks.

I meant, there are no nuts in my brownies. Pure chocolate.

ninerfanwheelz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh oh

I have no problem with it though

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
I hear within 5 years the fans at Jags games will be able to vote via Twitter on the in-game playcalls.
sbrown

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:44 am    Post subject: Re: Refs will flag coaches who leave the sideline to argue c Reply with quote

big9erfan wrote:
steadypimpin wrote:

Quote:

Jim doesnt even seem cordial to his own brother. he seems so matter of fact. this is going to be a tuff rule for him.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seriously what is everyone's over/under on the times Jim gets flagged!?

I say 3, and only cause Jed will likely be on his arse after the 2nd one.
adamq

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldn't mind seeing Jim be a little more civil.. Maybe some of those BS calls would start going our way a little more.

-kiltman

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: